My Home Xbox

Discus and support My Home Xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbox was messed up recently, and i had to factory reset it. Upon doing so, i realized that my account was no longer my home xbox. I am out of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by pqaf, Oct 20, 2019.

1. pqaf
    pqaf Guest

My Home Xbox

My xbox was messed up recently, and i had to factory reset it. Upon doing so, i realized that my account was no longer my home xbox. I am out of changes, and I cant play my games anymore. Is there any way i can switch my home xbox without having
    to wait a few months?

:)

2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

My home Xbox

You can change home with xbox one only 3 times every 365 days. If you have reached the number of times you can change home contact xbox live chat support, account section to reset this:

support.xbox.com/.../contact-us
  3. Smwutches Win User

My Home Xbox!

You can try contacting support to see if they can reset the limit, but as Bimnog said, if they can't, you will have to wait until the year is over. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    support.xbox.com/contact-us
  4. DeadWalking2292 Win User

My home xbox

Didn't abuse it both consoles are in my house but one isn't mine I did it so they could enjoy my gold membership.
  5. Goth Vampirella Win User

My home xbox

Since when?

Since forever! As already stated, it's always been that way.
  6. Galactic Geek Win User

My home xbox

Below, Rippen is right - the Kinect is NOT useless and that's a verifiable fact because it can do a multitude of useful things. Now, if you were to say that you "feel like" or that you "believe" the Kinect is useless, than that would, in fact, be your opinion.
    ;P
Thema:

My Home Xbox

1. My Home Xbox - Similar Threads - Home

2. XBox One S - Way to pin Edge Favs to Home Screen?

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One S - Way to pin Edge Favs to Home Screen?: The topic is pretty much all there is to it. Is there a way to pin Edge favorites to the Home Screen? 62980acb-cbe6-4934-b534-0d729968768d
  3. Does it work outside your home?

in XboX Insiders
    Does it work outside your home?: Might be a dumb questions but does the console streaming work if your not at home? submitted by /u/LordxSupreme [link] [comments]
  4. How do i switch between home pages?

in XboX Insiders
    How do i switch between home pages?: 2 surveys want me to switch between home page e3 and e4, how do i switch between these? submitted by /u/JoeySTRIKE_alt [link] [comments]
  5. New Home Experiment for Alpha ring members on 1911 OS build

in XboX Insiders
    New Home Experiment for Alpha ring members on 1911 OS build: [IMG] submitted by /u/Xbox-Insider [link] [comments]
  6. More feedback for xbox and google home integration

in XboX Insiders
    More feedback for xbox and google home integration: I have more feedback to submit for the xbox and google home beta integration program. I am unable to submit feedback via this circulated survey (https://forms.gle/wQXx5Fd7LLTFTML59) because I've...
  7. Can't connect Google Home Mini to Xbox One S

in XboX Insiders
    Can't connect Google Home Mini to Xbox One S: Just as the title says, I can't get the [beta]Xbox to show up in my home app on my phone, nomatter how many times I reset everything or retry. My xbox is in full beta, so it gets frequent updates....
  8. Games kicking back to xbox one home screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games kicking back to xbox one home screen: Recently some games have started to kick me out while in the middle of playing. I downloaded apex legends and it happens constantly. Hard resets of the console arent helping, available space isnt...
  9. Xbox One Home Menu Not Showing Up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Home Menu Not Showing Up: Xbox One Home Menu Not Showing Up After the Skip ahead latest preview update 11/4/2019 even after Cold reboot my Xbox, the problem still persists anyone encounter this issue. Thank you....
  10. For those who got surveys for both Home Experiment E3 and E4

in XboX Insiders
    For those who got surveys for both Home Experiment E3 and E4: Group A is E3, Group B is E4. In case anyone else is in a similar position. Due to the switch from Delta to Alpha Skip Ahead I got switched from group A to group B, leading to me getting surveys...