My Home Xbox

Discus and support My Home Xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; All of my Xbox consoles have been my home and they've all either got stolen or broke and now I can't make my current Xbox my home Xbox. Can you help?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ACD DirtyFiSh, Mar 1, 2015.

1. My Home Xbox

All of my Xbox consoles have been my home and they've all either got stolen or broke and now I can't make my current Xbox my home Xbox. Can you help?

:)

ACD DirtyFiSh, Mar 1, 2015
  2. BoomWuk
    BoomWuk Guest
    Xbox One Online Subscription Sharing

On his Xbox my GT is set up already as My Home Xbox, and his GT is already set up as My Home Xbox on my Xbox...

BoomWuk, Mar 1, 2015
  3. bloosuga
    bloosuga Guest
    Xbox One Online Subscription Sharing

bloosuga, Mar 1, 2015
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

My Home Xbox

You'll need to try contacting support directly to see if they can manually adjust that for you. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    support.xbox.com/contact-us

Smwutches, Mar 1, 2015
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

My home Xbox

You can change home with xbox one only 3 times every 365 days. If you have reached the number of times you can change home contact xbox live chat support, account section to reset this:

support.xbox.com/.../contact-us
  6. Smwutches Win User

My Home Xbox!

You can try contacting support to see if they can reset the limit, but as Bimnog said, if they can't, you will have to wait until the year is over. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    support.xbox.com/contact-us
  7. DeadWalking2292 Win User

My home xbox

Didn't abuse it both consoles are in my house but one isn't mine I did it so they could enjoy my gold membership.
  8. Goth Vampirella Win User

My home xbox

Since when?

Since forever! As already stated, it's always been that way.
  9. Galactic Geek Win User

My home xbox

Below, Rippen is right - the Kinect is NOT useless and that's a verifiable fact because it can do a multitude of useful things. Now, if you were to say that you "feel like" or that you "believe" the Kinect is useless, than that would, in fact, be your opinion.
    ;P
Thema:

My Home Xbox

1. My Home Xbox - Similar Threads - Home

2. Home Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Home Xbox: my xbox said that it will give me my home xbox switches on april the 2 2020 and its april 2 and it did not give my switches back abd1939a-2c50-4a22-a03a-d2fecb4cd350
  3. Is there a folding@home client for the xbox family of consoles that could help fight covid19?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a folding@home client for the xbox family of consoles that could help fight covid19?: I've looked and I don't see one. Is there a way to run a folding@home client on an Xbox? I know the PlayStation 3 had a folding at home client for a while. It seems like there could be an awful...
  4. I’m having issues connecting to my home WiFi

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m having issues connecting to my home WiFi: I am having issues connecting to wifi on xbox 360. Will bot accept password to wifi. Ive cleared cache but still wont connect aba640c2-b37a-4087-9ec3-6294f1774c76
  5. Xbox home switches

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox home switches: I was wondering if i could reset my xbox home switches because i have only switched once when k first got my xbox with friend. Now it says i don’t game share with him and can’t play because...
  6. my home xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    my home xbox: The xbox says ive used all 5 of my console switches this year when i honestly havent and now im trying to get one more console switch that xbox support is telling me about but i cannot see it does...
  7. Home xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Home xbox: When I go to set my home xbox I click on it, it loads for aminute, but goes back to the set as home xbox. Ive done a hard reset f3cf68d8-b174-48a7-877b-e4866bbdeb64
  8. Xbox home

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox home: Salve vorrei un'informazione,il mio profilo è impostato come Xbox home su una console non più in mio possesso anche perché ne ho una nuova,la mia domanda è: impostando il mio profilo come home...
  9. X1X Settings wont open/Microphone crashes to home

in XBoX on Consoles
    X1X Settings wont open/Microphone crashes to home: Hello, since today I'm having very wierd issues with my xbox one x. - First I can't open the Settings app, everytime I try, it show me the logo then back to the homescreen. - Also, when creating...
  10. Home xboz

in XBoX on Consoles
    Home xboz: Me and my friend want to game share but I dont have any switches left. Is there and way I can get one more so we can continue to play together. 6b1379c3-87b4-4638-84bf-8b5ba08e753d