My home xbox

Discus and support My home xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I purchased a new xbox one s today after my other one quit working on me and I went through all the setup you normally go through and when i went to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Tasteless_, Nov 22, 2020.

1. Tasteless_
    Tasteless_ Guest

My home xbox

I purchased a new xbox one s today after my other one quit working on me and I went through all the setup you normally go through and when i went to check my game share with my friend it said that i have used all my game shares and I could no longer game
    share at this time

:)

Tasteless_, Nov 22, 2020
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

My home Xbox

You can change home with xbox one only 3 times every 365 days. If you have reached the number of times you can change home contact xbox live chat support, account section to reset this:

support.xbox.com/.../contact-us
  3. Smwutches Win User

My Home Xbox!

You can try contacting support to see if they can reset the limit, but as Bimnog said, if they can't, you will have to wait until the year is over. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    support.xbox.com/contact-us
  4. DeadWalking2292 Win User

My home xbox

Didn't abuse it both consoles are in my house but one isn't mine I did it so they could enjoy my gold membership.
  5. Goth Vampirella Win User

My home xbox

Since when?

Since forever! As already stated, it's always been that way.
  6. Galactic Geek Win User

My home xbox

Below, Rippen is right - the Kinect is NOT useless and that's a verifiable fact because it can do a multitude of useful things. Now, if you were to say that you "feel like" or that you "believe" the Kinect is useless, than that would, in fact, be your opinion.
    ;P
Thema:

My home xbox

1. My home xbox - Similar Threads - home

2. “Unable to save changes” when trying to make account my home Xbox.

in XBoX on Consoles
    “Unable to save changes” when trying to make account my home Xbox.: Basically, i have an account that I am trying to make my home xbox but when i pressed make my home xbox, it says unable to save changes. Ive tried power cycling and clearing the cache. Ive seen in...
  3. Home Xbox and sharing gold and game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Home Xbox and sharing gold and game pass: My cousin made my account his home Xbox and he still can’t play live EVERYTIME his Xbox turns off my account isn’t his home Xbox anymore and Now i dont have anymore switches...
  4. The,friends playing, section of the main home screen should only show friends playing games...

in XboX Insiders
    The,friends playing, section of the main home screen should only show friends playing games...: Upvote for support. submitted by /u/xGEARSxHEADx7 [link] [comments]
  5. My home xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    My home xbox: Can i have both my xb1x and xbox series X set as my home xbox at the same time? bd69a7c3-8cfe-42b5-bfd0-cd3d71d82021
  6. Home Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Home Xbox: So I switched my home Xbox a few times and it told me to wait until a specific day, I waited and when the day arrived I tried switching my home Xbox again but it just told me to wait until another...
  7. My home Xbox not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    My home Xbox not working: Ive been trying for so long to add my brothers account as my home xbox but everytime it says that it is unable to save changes. I really dont know what to do anymore....
  8. I want to reset my home Xbox changes

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want to reset my home Xbox changes: I want to rest my home xbox switches 3972b0b0-272c-48f3-8b12-9acfe7ee18dd
  9. My home xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    My home xbox: I have both the xbox one and series X my home xhox is currently on my xbox one if i set my series x as my home xbox will it remove it from my xbox one? c14604dc-ca1b-4199-8034-654c5255c233
  10. Controller Home Button Doesn't Work with Samsung Phones

in XBoX on Mobile
    Controller Home Button Doesn't Work with Samsung Phones: Mucho sucko when you are playing game pass or streaming your console remotely. Pushing the home button on the xbox controller crashes the app to the samsung home screen because samsung broke the...