My home xbox

Discus and support My home xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Good day, so, me and a friend was playing together. He was using me as his home xbox so we can play together. But while we were playing he got... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CajCarter, Nov 22, 2020.

1. CajCarter
    CajCarter Guest

My home xbox

Good day, so, me and a friend was playing together. He was using me as his home xbox so we can play together. But while we were playing he got disconnected. So, he logged back in then he wasn't able to play. So, for some reason it switched his home xbox
    back to his account. After we tried to switch it back, then this thing pops up saying we used 5 switches and now we got to wait until next year and we didn't even got it to save. I humbly ask that you guys look into this, because it was never confirmed that
    it was added back and he still can't connect.

:)

CajCarter, Nov 22, 2020
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

My home Xbox

You can change home with xbox one only 3 times every 365 days. If you have reached the number of times you can change home contact xbox live chat support, account section to reset this:

support.xbox.com/.../contact-us
  3. Smwutches Win User

My Home Xbox!

You can try contacting support to see if they can reset the limit, but as Bimnog said, if they can't, you will have to wait until the year is over. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    support.xbox.com/contact-us
  4. DeadWalking2292 Win User

My home xbox

Didn't abuse it both consoles are in my house but one isn't mine I did it so they could enjoy my gold membership.
  5. Goth Vampirella Win User

My home xbox

Since when?

Since forever! As already stated, it's always been that way.
  6. Galactic Geek Win User

My home xbox

Below, Rippen is right - the Kinect is NOT useless and that's a verifiable fact because it can do a multitude of useful things. Now, if you were to say that you "feel like" or that you "believe" the Kinect is useless, than that would, in fact, be your opinion.
    ;P
Thema:

My home xbox

1. My home xbox - Similar Threads - home

2. When gamesharing a game how many people can make me their home xbox and play my games.

in XboX Insiders
    When gamesharing a game how many people can make me their home xbox and play my games.: Me and my brother have been gamesharing for a long time and i recently let me and two of my close friends gameshare my xbox to get my games after that happened my brother and one of my friends...
  3. Blank Icons on home page

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Blank Icons on home page: I recently have an issue with the home page icons being just colored squares and not showing the app or game. I move to "select" them and the name appears at the bottom but no picture. I have...
  4. Home xbox, no offline games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Home xbox, no offline games: So I've recently run into the head ache of my internet being down and I was all like hey, I'll play some xbox. Immediately, this did not work because the days of things just being simple and...
  5. GamePass Ultimate-home xbox and two XBOX consoles, series x and one s

in XBoX on Consoles
    GamePass Ultimate-home xbox and two XBOX consoles, series x and one s: So I recently purchased a Series X and signed in. I set the new series X as my home xbox, which made me update my game pass ultimate to that xbox. On the old XBOX One S, I removed the "this is my...
  6. Make home xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Make home xbox: I just got the new console and i need to gameshare with my friend but i ran out of switches could i get another one? 8049aa33-500a-44ad-a3b2-791bccd05103
  7. home xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    home xbox: i think i accidentally changed my home xbox how can i fix it 9ee2c38d-54bb-4bbf-ad0a-cda0336f9d86
  8. Home Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Home Xbox: I had my Xbox as home xbox and it just randomly changed now I don't have any switches left and I can't play my game's on a diffrent account or offline please help...
  9. “Unable to save changes” when trying to make account my home Xbox.

in XBoX on Consoles
    “Unable to save changes” when trying to make account my home Xbox.: Basically, i have an account that I am trying to make my home xbox but when i pressed make my home xbox, it says unable to save changes. Ive tried power cycling and clearing the cache. Ive seen in...
  10. Home Xbox and sharing gold and game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Home Xbox and sharing gold and game pass: My cousin made my account his home Xbox and he still can’t play live EVERYTIME his Xbox turns off my account isn’t his home Xbox anymore and Now i dont have anymore switches...