My HUSBAND IS ABOUT TO THROW OUT THE XBOX CONSOLE...

Discus and support My HUSBAND IS ABOUT TO THROW OUT THE XBOX CONSOLE... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; It is now after 8:00 p.m. and for TWO HOURS we've attempted to try and sign into the XBOX 1 to play. But we are unable to because of an error code... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by VickiBurgess, Sep 9, 2019.

1. VickiBurgess
    VickiBurgess Guest

It is now after 8:00 p.m. and for TWO HOURS we've attempted to try and sign into the XBOX 1 to play. But we are unable to because of an error code 0x87DD0004. We followed the directions on the xbox 1 error code help site but it was NOT HELPFUL. Now he is
    talking about throwing it out and getting a new one tomorrow. I am at the point of walking away because it appears recently that it is one error code after another I have had to deal with just to sign in and play a game OFFLINE! We followed those directions,
    uninstalled/reinstalled the game and even created a profile for me. NOTHING WORKS! You could say we are at wits end and I'm beginning to wonder if all of this is worth it: having to sign in. Having to have an email & password. LOTS OF WORK and it is exhausting.

What is going on please? I'm so irritated. I'm just grateful that I'm not in space trying to get back to earth from space. I've lost my faith in electronics and because of that I'll never travel to space.

I'm beginning to really dislike xbox.

:)

VickiBurgess, Sep 9, 2019
  2. XA JJKILLERs Win User

It is now after 8:00 p.m. and for TWO HOURS we've attempted to try and sign into the XBOX 1 to play. But we are unable to because of an error code 0x87DD0004. We followed the directions on the xbox 1 error code help site but it was NOT HELPFUL. Now he is
    talking about throwing it out and getting a new one tomorrow. I am at the point of walking away because it appears recently that it is one error code after another I have had to deal with just to sign in and play a game OFFLINE! We followed those directions,
    uninstalled/reinstalled the game and even created a profile for me. NOTHING WORKS! You could say we are at wits end and I'm beginning to wonder if all of this is worth it: having to sign in. Having to have an email & password. LOTS OF WORK and it is exhausting.

What is going on please? I'm so irritated. I'm just grateful that I'm not in space trying to get back to earth from space. I've lost my faith in electronics and because of that I'll never travel to space.

I'm beginning to really dislike xbox.
    his is currently a known issue and is already being looked over by the appropriate team. Please be patient while all services are back up, you can keep updated through the Xbox
    Live Status
    page or the Xbox Support Twitter page as well.
  3. Smwutches Win User

4. biryani boy Win User

How to fix Wireless connectivity problem since update (please sticky)

thanks this helped me out as well. I was about to throw my xbox out the window very soon :)
  5. biryani boy Win User

How to fix Wireless connectivity problem since update (please sticky)

thanks this helped me out as well. I was about to throw my xbox out the window very soon :)
  6. A Girl Tee Hee Win User

Wired or wireless

Wired for sure. We have 3 consoles. My husbands is not wired and has connection issues, but mine is wired and have not had one issue. BUT we tried to wire my husbands and it works great for maybe 10 min and then it makes this crazy sound , freezes and
    shuts down. Idk what thats all about though.
Thema:

1. My HUSBAND IS ABOUT TO THROW OUT THE XBOX CONSOLE... - Similar Threads - HUSBAND THROW CONSOLE

2. Xbox Game Pass paid for husband of my mom, forgot to cancel subscription, got a bill today

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass paid for husband of my mom, forgot to cancel subscription, got a bill today: as mentioned in the title, we somehow didnt cancel the ongoing subscription (which i was pretty sure we did, but apparently we didnt since we checked his email). He doesnt need the subscription...
  3. Game Sharing with the Husband

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Sharing with the Husband: My husband and I would like to Game Share, as we have a console each (secret to happy married life of gamers lol) but I keep reading different things on it. One page says you can be banned for...
  4. Husband's account is earning WAY more tokens than mine for the same challenges!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Husband's account is earning WAY more tokens than mine for the same challenges!: My husband and I are both playing the Microsoft Solitaire Collection Daily Challenges. We've completed the exact same challenges and yet his account has 23,100 coins and mine only has 17250!...
  5. Halo online playing on same Xbox with husband and also playing with people I choose at same ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo online playing on same Xbox with husband and also playing with people I choose at same ...: My husband and I have an Xbox one and a gold membership we want to play halo online with friends we know and both of us he has his controller and I have mine he has his name and account and I also...
  6. How to use game bought by husband?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to use game bought by husband?: My husband bought Minecraft for Windows 10. How can I use the game on another laptop? 79f62ebf-e539-4ffb-9b08-9124c010a990
  7. Playing online with husband

in XBoX on Consoles
    Playing online with husband: We recently signed up for Xbox live under my Microsoft account. In order to go online does my husband also have to have an online account, or can we both use my account and play on our Xbox One...
  8. My Xbox downloads stuff my husband download

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox downloads stuff my husband download: Hi, my husband and I both have our own xBox one. Before my husband had one he used mine once to see if he would like it (with his own account). As soon as he had his own xbox we deleted his...
  9. Husband is main account, If I get another xbox, can I use my profile without buying a live ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Husband is main account, If I get another xbox, can I use my profile without buying a live ...: My husband pays for xbox live on our console, and I have my own account on that console, but just use his live account. During the summer I'm gone for about 2 months, and was thinking about...
  10. I want the 40% off gold deal but its not showing up on my dashboard like it is my husbands

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want the 40% off gold deal but its not showing up on my dashboard like it is my husbands: My husband has a promotion for 40% off gold for 2017 on his dashboard but I cant get the same deal on my account. My gold runs out Sunday and I want to get the same 40% off deal for a 12 month...