My HUSBAND IS ABOUT TO THROW OUT THE XBOX CONSOLE...

Discus and support My HUSBAND IS ABOUT TO THROW OUT THE XBOX CONSOLE... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; It is now after 8:00 p.m. and for TWO HOURS we've attempted to try and sign into the XBOX 1 to play. But we are unable to because of an error code... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by VickiBurgess, Sep 9, 2019.

1. VickiBurgess
    VickiBurgess Guest

It is now after 8:00 p.m. and for TWO HOURS we've attempted to try and sign into the XBOX 1 to play. But we are unable to because of an error code 0x87DD0004. We followed the directions on the xbox 1 error code help site but it was NOT HELPFUL. Now he is
    talking about throwing it out and getting a new one tomorrow. I am at the point of walking away because it appears recently that it is one error code after another I have had to deal with just to sign in and play a game OFFLINE! We followed those directions,
    uninstalled/reinstalled the game and even created a profile for me. NOTHING WORKS! You could say we are at wits end and I'm beginning to wonder if all of this is worth it: having to sign in. Having to have an email & password. LOTS OF WORK and it is exhausting.

What is going on please? I'm so irritated. I'm just grateful that I'm not in space trying to get back to earth from space. I've lost my faith in electronics and because of that I'll never travel to space.

I'm beginning to really dislike xbox.

:)

VickiBurgess, Sep 9, 2019
  2. XA JJKILLERs Win User

It is now after 8:00 p.m. and for TWO HOURS we've attempted to try and sign into the XBOX 1 to play. But we are unable to because of an error code 0x87DD0004. We followed the directions on the xbox 1 error code help site but it was NOT HELPFUL. Now he is
    talking about throwing it out and getting a new one tomorrow. I am at the point of walking away because it appears recently that it is one error code after another I have had to deal with just to sign in and play a game OFFLINE! We followed those directions,
    uninstalled/reinstalled the game and even created a profile for me. NOTHING WORKS! You could say we are at wits end and I'm beginning to wonder if all of this is worth it: having to sign in. Having to have an email & password. LOTS OF WORK and it is exhausting.

What is going on please? I'm so irritated. I'm just grateful that I'm not in space trying to get back to earth from space. I've lost my faith in electronics and because of that I'll never travel to space.

I'm beginning to really dislike xbox.
    his is currently a known issue and is already being looked over by the appropriate team. Please be patient while all services are back up, you can keep updated through the Xbox
    Live Status
    page or the Xbox Support Twitter page as well.
  3. Smwutches Win User

4. FabryZio3 Win User

About to throw Xbox out the window

Yes...

You could try to gameshare with son 1 and then son 2 can play on the other console with his account, cause you should put the account in your family group... so games and subscriptions you have, are shared with both!
  5. XBA_Hype Win User

try chatting with xbox support through live chat, explain everything and they should reset your home xbox for you.

Xbox Support - Contact Us

son 1 would need your account set as home xbox for him to play. son 2 would need your account signed as home xbox too. only 1 xbox can have you set as home xbox . so if you set son1s xbox with you as home son 2 would need to play as you using your account
    to play.
  6. AridLizard Win User

so that you can find out exactly which subscription is tied to each account, go to https://account.microsoft.com/services/ and sign in with each account.

this should show your account as having Game Pass Ultimate and nothing else.

your son's accounts should have no subscriptions active (if I am understanding how you intended to set things up).

check that to confirm that the subscriptions were purchased on the correct account.
Thema:

1. My HUSBAND IS ABOUT TO THROW OUT THE XBOX CONSOLE... - Similar Threads - HUSBAND THROW CONSOLE

2. Husbands account started constantly locking. Support isn’t telling us why.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Husbands account started constantly locking. Support isn’t telling us why.: Hello, my husbands account has recently constantly started locking, and we havent gotten an answer why. Its been over 10 days now. Support told us to expect a response within 24-48 hours but that...
  3. Unable to join husbands game lobby

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to join husbands game lobby: Hi, my husband husband ahs an xbox X and I have the one slim. I have set up game sharing and gold sharing and I can play online using his gold. Our issue is that we can not join eachothers game....
  4. Accidentally deleted my husband's hard drive on old 360.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Accidentally deleted my husband's hard drive on old 360.: I thought that I was freeing up space to play games that wouldn't load and I ended up wiping out everything that was saved. Can I recover any of it? Our xbox isn't hooked up to wifi and our router...
  5. Xbox Game Pass paid for husband of my mom, forgot to cancel subscription, got a bill today

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass paid for husband of my mom, forgot to cancel subscription, got a bill today: as mentioned in the title, we somehow didnt cancel the ongoing subscription (which i was pretty sure we did, but apparently we didnt since we checked his email). He doesnt need the subscription...
  6. Game Sharing with the Husband

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Sharing with the Husband: My husband and I would like to Game Share, as we have a console each (secret to happy married life of gamers lol) but I keep reading different things on it. One page says you can be banned for...
  7. Husband's account is earning WAY more tokens than mine for the same challenges!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Husband's account is earning WAY more tokens than mine for the same challenges!: My husband and I are both playing the Microsoft Solitaire Collection Daily Challenges. We've completed the exact same challenges and yet his account has 23,100 coins and mine only has 17250!...
  8. Halo online playing on same Xbox with husband and also playing with people I choose at same ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo online playing on same Xbox with husband and also playing with people I choose at same ...: My husband and I have an Xbox one and a gold membership we want to play halo online with friends we know and both of us he has his controller and I have mine he has his name and account and I also...
  9. Playing online with husband

in XBoX on Consoles
    Playing online with husband: We recently signed up for Xbox live under my Microsoft account. In order to go online does my husband also have to have an online account, or can we both use my account and play on our Xbox One...
  10. My Xbox downloads stuff my husband download

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox downloads stuff my husband download: Hi, my husband and I both have our own xBox one. Before my husband had one he used mine once to see if he would like it (with his own account). As soon as he had his own xbox we deleted his...