My HyperX mic stopped working. Can someone help me out?

Discus and support My HyperX mic stopped working. Can someone help me out? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; It works on my phone and my PC and doesn't work on any of my 3 xbox controllers. I just left the Xbox Insider program to see if that was the issue but... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Cold_Ingenuity_2872, May 19, 2022.

1. My HyperX mic stopped working. Can someone help me out?

It works on my phone and my PC and doesn't work on any of my 3 xbox controllers.

I just left the Xbox Insider program to see if that was the issue but apparently takes 72 hours to leave!!! So I guess I'll update in 72 hours to tell you all if that was the issue.

submitted by /u/Cold_Ingenuity_2872
    [link] [comments]

/u/Cold_Ingenuity_2872, May 19, 2022
  2. Remember Pluto Win User

Muting a players mic

If you muted someone and there mic never stopping going then you will continue to hear them. There mic has to stop for the mic to start working.
  3. fifa 2k12NANI Win User

Headset not working

Why is my mic *** not working it was making a buzzing sound now it's stop but can't hear any think it is pissing me off can some please help
  4. SoulxxxSaviour Win User

Strange Headset Problems

the same thing happened to me it just suddenly stopped working my mic ive tried unplugging my xbox, updating my controller and it has not worked so i dont no if it has broken or its jst my controller someone please find a solution for this
  5. Son Go Poo Win User

Kingston HyperX Cloud Headset

That's what I was leaning towards. I know the Kingston HyperX Cloud 2 headset. supposedly remedied the mic issues. However, it's controls were built into the USB3 soundcard which doesn't work with the XBOX1 controller so the biggest improvement on them
    was actually the most detrimental thing to using them on an XBOX1. Hopefully they can sell just a spare Cloud 2 mic. Or at least point me in the direction of one I can Frankenstein into it
  6. Pliekace Win User

Technology is making and also preventing a buzzing noise in my mic

Currently I am using a HyperX Cloud 2 headset, but(shouldve mentioned this in my original post) It is not the mic as I have gotten the same buzzing sound from any combination of 3 controllers and 4 mics with or w/out an adapter.
Thema:

My HyperX mic stopped working. Can someone help me out?

1. My HyperX mic stopped working. Can someone help me out? - Similar Threads - HyperX mic stopped

2. hyperx

in XBoX on Consoles
    hyperx: can the hyperx alloy keys 60 work with xbox b86039b3-715c-4aa7-bd25-14d986d7d4b5
  3. Hyperx Cloudx Flight party chat echo

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hyperx Cloudx Flight party chat echo: I recently purchased the HyperX Cloudx Flight for my Xbox Series X, and when I was in party chat today my friends were saying that the mic was echoing. However, it was a weird echo where they...
  4. HyperX CloudX Flight Headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    HyperX CloudX Flight Headset: I recently got a HyperX CloudX Flight headset for Christmas and the audio sounds muffled. Are there drivers I need to install or settings I should adjust to fix this? I have a cheaper wired...
  5. HyperX cloud alpha s

in XBoX Accessibility
    HyperX cloud alpha s: I had a question regarding surround sound. How do I use surround sound on the hyperx? I only use headset and not my monitor speakers. d4509916-703c-485d-8536-4836dc224b5e
  6. HyperX Cloud ll Pro & xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    HyperX Cloud ll Pro & xbox series x: Will the HyperX Cloud ll Pro heasdset work on the new Xbox Series X? Can pc headphones like Logitech G635 Wired 7.1 surround sound work also? Xbox Series X sound specs are Dolby Digital 5.1 DTS...
  7. Hyperx cloud 2 mic working partly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hyperx cloud 2 mic working partly: The microphone of my headphones only works if I press hard on the connection to get it into the Xbox controller (i.e. in a certain position).the audio of the headphones is working Excellent and...
  8. replacement mic for the Hyperx Cloudx Flight wireless headset

in XBoX Games and Apps
    replacement mic for the Hyperx Cloudx Flight wireless headset: how can get or find a placement mic for my Hyperx Cloudx Flight headset? 96acfa7d-2818-49ef-b135-145fd87ed401
  9. HyperX Headset not connecting anymore

in XBoX on Consoles
    HyperX Headset not connecting anymore: My HyperX headset for Xbox One is no longer connecting. I’ve tried it on my laptop so I know it still works, but it will not work on any of our Xbox controllers (we have 3). We just got the Xbox,...
  10. Hyperx Kingston headset hookup

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hyperx Kingston headset hookup: Was just curious if you can hookup any headset using usb adapter or are you forced to use the adapter for the controller. Also if it makes a difference I'm running on a OG xbox 1. [img]...