MY IDEA

Discus and support MY IDEA in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi My idea for a game console with a special design and connected tools is to see the game player as a reality I designed this console and its games... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NIMA.CR71, Jul 4, 2020.

1. NIMA.CR71
    NIMA.CR71 Guest

MY IDEA

Hi

My idea for a game console with a special design and connected tools is to see the game player as a reality

I designed this console and its games

If Microsoft wants, we can work together

Thanks

Hashempoor-Nima

:)

NIMA.CR71, Jul 4, 2020
  2. Daft Badger Win User

My idea

How would losing the subscription money from about 50 million people make them more money ?

You do realise that most of the money from dlc goes to the games publishers/developers & not Microsoft?
  3. HydraDragons Win User

My idea

Everyone can have an idea, What about making better deals? Maybe for $250 a lifetime subscription?

It cost $60 for 1 year

Thats $240 for 4 years

$250 for life

More cash instantly, Ta-Da

Also make the xbox have a stock market app? Haha...No...ok... :(
  4. VanBur3n Win User

My idea for a game

It sounds a lot like Mincraft, minus crafting things. And Minecraft gets boring after a while because there is no real goal what so ever.
  5. Deft Grinders Win User

My idea for a game

6. Hanzo Storm Bow Win User

My idea for a game

Thema:

MY IDEA

1. MY IDEA - Similar Threads - IDEA

2. Flight Sim wont install? anyone have idea?

in XboX Insiders
    Flight Sim wont install? anyone have idea?: Been stuck on the Your experience screen for 2 hours ???/ what gives i have access submitted by /u/ZoTaG [link] [comments]
  3. ***Idea*** Add an option to be able to delete the games in the "Installing" list. Currently...

in XboX Insiders
    ***Idea*** Add an option to be able to delete the games in the "Installing" list. Currently...: [IMG] submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  4. (Product Idea) Xbox Portable, Xbox Portable Lite, and Xbox Portable Pro

in XBoX on Mobile
    (Product Idea) Xbox Portable, Xbox Portable Lite, and Xbox Portable Pro: Console Overviews Xbox Portable Anyone remember when Sony's PSP and PSVita failed (thank god)? And how Xbox holds massive power in the game console business? Well, I present the Xbox Portable! A...
  5. Any idea when the next OSU Update is scheduled?

in XboX Insiders
    Any idea when the next OSU Update is scheduled?: So I'm in the Alpha ring. I got a E106 error, it's happened a few times before but was able to factory reset my way out of it. This time that didn't fix it. Turns out my hard drive has some bad...
  6. Xbox Elite Controller 2 - Several questions for anyone who has any idea about this:

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller 2 - Several questions for anyone who has any idea about this:: Hi so, I bought an elite controller 2 back in January. I have a couple of questions about it that I can't seem to find the answers for anywhere, and Microsoft is pretty much ghosting me. Would...
  7. Here ideas for you guess faster Easter

in XboX Insiders
    Here ideas for you guess faster Easter: Take Xbox one old guild bar use now for all submitted by /u/Results_Modz [link] [comments]
  8. Ideas for the Xbox series X or Xbox ones

in XboX Insiders
    Ideas for the Xbox series X or Xbox ones: If you could add the LEGO Marvel Xbox 360 edition, also maby make it possible so that we connect the Xbox 360 controller to the console. I bought LEGO Marvel on my old xbox 360 and the Xbox one...
  9. This is a new idea that which allows us watch YouTube and all the other stuff while playing...

in XboX Insiders
    This is a new idea that which allows us watch YouTube and all the other stuff while playing...: Add back snap submitted by /u/Results_Modz [link] [comments]
  10. Is a Minecraft idea this is for 2020 covid-19

in XboX Insiders
    Is a Minecraft idea this is for 2020 covid-19: There's a Minecraft covid-19 how about make hazmat suits for covid-19 just for Minecraft in Toca Rivera in to all the stuff I have customers caves do covid-19 in hazmat sign on submitted by...