My “inappropriate gamer tag”

Discus and support My “inappropriate gamer tag” in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Why in gods green earth is [mod removed] an inappropriate gamer tag?? What ten year old child is going to read that and their mother is going to get... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DakotaMacGregor, Dec 3, 2019.

1. My “inappropriate gamer tag”

Why in gods green earth is [mod removed] an inappropriate gamer tag?? What ten year old child is going to read that and their mother is going to get angry because of MRPOOPYBUTTHOLE. it is from rick and morty. This is ridiculous that i have to pay ten
    bucks to change it because some suburban mom who works for xbox decided it was inappropriate. HOW??

:)

DakotaMacGregor, Dec 3, 2019
  2. ReRuhnz Win User

Forced gamertag Change

My gamer tag was forcibly changed by Microsoft because it was "deemed inappropriate". The gamer tag was not inappropriate at all. How do I go about contacting them to get some help?
  3. playgirlkayls Win User

I find it funny and understand the relevance but i can see why some may find it inappropriate. So sorry you're having to change it
  4. TRAPOUL80 Win User

In my opinion it is a bit ridiculous I'm not trying to be against you but not everyone will understand and know what inspired your gamertag so there will be individuals who will fine it to be inappropriate.
  5. MinenMyBiz Win User

Microsoft tries to keep Xbox a clean place where all can game, so in order to be family friendly, you r gamertag- if yyou think otherwise you can take it up with Xbox enforcement http://enforcement.xbox.com
  6. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Thema:

1. My “inappropriate gamer tag” - Similar Threads - “inappropriate gamer tag”

2. Is my gamertag "inappropriate" for an XBA?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is my gamertag "inappropriate" for an XBA?: Hello all, Just wondering since i have recently decided to become an XBA if my gamertag would be Labeled as inappropriate? Any feedback from knowledgable personnel would be appreciated, Thank...
  3. Party chat gains focus inappropriately when someone leaves

in XboX Insiders
    Party chat gains focus inappropriately when someone leaves: If someone leaves party chat, whilst you're in someone's gamer card with party open, focus will return to the party window leaving the gamer card visible until you press the Xbox button....
  4. Gamer pic keeps getting reported but the picture is not inappropriate nor does it go against ...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamer pic keeps getting reported but the picture is not inappropriate nor does it go against ...: My gamer picture was literally a picture of my face I don’t have any tattoos on my face, there was nothing non-appropriate in the background, nor was and hands signs being thrown up. I have...
  5. Gamer pictures too inappropriate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamer pictures too inappropriate: You really need to either get rid or limit gamer pictures. People are going way to far and putting up very inappropriate pictures that are sexist and harassing. Xbox isnt an adult console system...
  6. Gamer pic deemed inappropriate when it is not

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamer pic deemed inappropriate when it is not: I have an artistic symbol of a "47" that represents a very intellectual, semi-known rap group from New York, called Pro Era. In the past it has been depicted as anti-sematic because it somewhat...
  7. Gamer picture deemed inappropriate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamer picture deemed inappropriate: My gamer picture, the Soviet leader during world war 2, was deemed inappropriate and banned. Joseph Stalin is an important historical figure and the reason the Allies won world war 2. I do not see...
  8. My gamer tag was changed for inappropriateness?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My gamer tag was changed for inappropriateness?: Without any notification. Xbox has changed my gamer tag from DannyTittes22 to . I have paid ten dollars to change my gamer tag to something funny I don't see why "****" is very inappropriate. I...
  9. Gamer tag deemed inappropriate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamer tag deemed inappropriate: I changed my gamer tag over a year ago and it was accepted at that time. Now it's been deemed inappropriate and I will be charged to change it? c9dd63a2-3b2e-4e37-8c25-fe289f1b35f7
  10. inappropriate gamer tag

in XBoX on Consoles
    inappropriate gamer tag: an Xbox live user by the name of [Mod Removed] is cyber bulling me and making very upset with his name as you can see with his name someone close to had an affair by the name Randell and is very...