My Infinite Warfare Season Pass isn't carrying over to my "HOME" console

Discus and support My Infinite Warfare Season Pass isn't carrying over to my "HOME" console in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought the Call of Duty Infinite Warfare Digital Deluxe Edition. I have everything on my living room console (Infinite Warfare, Modern Warfare... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JohnnyTripleSix, Dec 4, 2016.

1. My Infinite Warfare Season Pass isn't carrying over to my "HOME" console

I bought the Call of Duty Infinite Warfare Digital Deluxe Edition. I have everything on my living room console (Infinite Warfare, Modern Warfare Remastered, and Season Pass.... On my bedroom console I can only download Infinite Warfare, and Modern Warfare
    Remastered.... it wont let me download the season pass. It has a price next to it.

I have my bedroom set to my HOME console (and bought it on my living room one). I have tried REdownloading it. But i still cannot download it. I have never had this problem before. My season passes always transfer over and I can play it in either room

:)

JohnnyTripleSix, Dec 4, 2016
  2. My Call of Dtuy Infinite Warfare Season Pass is not available on my HOME xbox one

I bought the Call of Duty Infinite Warfare Digital Deluxe Edition. I have everything on my living room console (Infinite Warfare, Modern Warfare Remastered, and Season Pass.... On my bedroom console I can only download Infinite Warfare, and Modern Warfare
    Remastered.... it wont let me download the season pass. It has a price next to it.

I have my bedroom set to my HOME console (and bought it on my living room one). I have tried REdownloading it. But i still cannot download it. I have never had this problem before.

3. My Infinite Warfare season pass is not available on my HOME console??!

I bought the Call of Duty Infinite Warfare Digital Deluxe Edition. I have everything on my living room console (Infinite Warfare, Modern Warfare Remastered, and Season Pass....
    On my bedroom console I can only download Infinite Warfare, and Modern Warfare Remastered.... it wont let me download the season pass. It has a price next to it. I have my bedroom set to my HOME console (and bought it on my living room one). I have tried
    REdownloading it. But i still cannot download it. I have never had this problem before

4. Misses Quinzel Win User

My Infinite Warfare season pass is not available on my HOME console??!

Hey, Johnny!

I'm sorry to see any issues with your licenses! I suggest giving our
    phone support a call
    to see if they can help you out with your licenses. Let us know if you continue having issues after that! :)
  5. UnbindingBoot55 Win User

My Infinite Warfare season pass is not available on my HOME console??!

Hi im not 100% sure but it may be to do with Activision stopping it from being shared in case you are sharing it in ways you are not allowed to...

try setting home xbox again just to make sure but it may be a block to stop it being shared but again im not 100% sure.
  6. butcha420 Win User

Does DLC transfer to XBOX one from the 360?

Only the season pass carries over...

If you buy any individual DLC for the game, it will not carrie over.

So you should really buy that season pass if you want all maps on both console, saves you quite a bit :)

And I think you need to buy the season pass before 31th of May, to get it on both consoles.
  7. M4RV 71 Win User

Buying Hardened Edition on 360 - Want to use Season Pass on Xbox One. How?

This is how to do it:

redeem the season pass on XBOX 360, then on XBOX one it will see that you have the season pass on the 360 and will let you install it on the one. The season pass is usable on both consoles.

What that picture means with the arrow going from 360 to the one means that you can carry over the pass from 360 to the one. You cannot carry over the pass from the one to the 360.

So make sure you redeem the pass on the 360 first.
  8. xKiLLeRxTyRAnTx Win User

Infinite Warfare CP incentive

I am having the same problem i pre ordered infinite warfare and iv shut down and on my xbox as more than 24 hours has passed and i go to the store type infinite warfare i select infinite warfare cp incentive and it says it is currently not available and
    do i get to be in the beta if so where is my code going to be
Thema:

My Infinite Warfare Season Pass isn't carrying over to my "HOME" console

1. My Infinite Warfare Season Pass isn't carrying over to my "HOME" console - Similar Threads - Infinite Warfare Season

2. Call of duty Infinite warfare season pass refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty Infinite warfare season pass refund: Hi! I bought the season pass and on the given maps no one plays multiplayer. ú I waited an hour and nothing. How can I apply for a refund or can it be? 098b0b3f-db5b-4057-9709-f9c8d1f3f74f
  3. not getting daily rewards or season pass rewards infinite warfare

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    not getting daily rewards or season pass rewards infinite warfare: I haven't received any daily rewards or pre order rewards for infinite warfare. My friends are getting them but I'm not. What can I do to get what I was promised? b3e4a72f-68c7-4e6c-a424-453be5e2d114
  4. Infinite Warfare Season Pass Missing From Digital Bundle

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Infinite Warfare Season Pass Missing From Digital Bundle: Hi, I was sent here by a Microsoft Support because I haven't recived my Season Pass for Call Of Duty Infinite Warfare even though I own it. I can't seem to find it in the games Manage panel or an...
  5. I didn't get my infinite warfare season pass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I didn't get my infinite warfare season pass: I brought the digital deluxe edition of infinite warfare which should include the season pass but it hasn't worked 8aa199a2-5cbb-4c6c-9fd9-05b1281eae09
  6. Season pass infinite warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Season pass infinite warfare: I bought season pass and it won't let me download the Continuum and Absolution DLC map packs !!! 6a18f50a-22f7-403f-9bba-f30f23957d83
  7. My Infinite Warfare season pass is not available on my HOME console??!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Infinite Warfare season pass is not available on my HOME console??!: I bought the Call of Duty Infinite Warfare Digital Deluxe Edition. I have everything on my living room console (Infinite Warfare, Modern Warfare Remastered, and Season Pass.... On my bedroom...
  8. infinite warfare season pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    infinite warfare season pass: I pre-ordered the infinite warfare digital deluxe version, mainly as is comes with the season pass. I have gone to both the Xbox game store and the in game store to find that it is trying to...
  9. Infinite Warfare Season Pass Missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Infinite Warfare Season Pass Missing: Hi, I've boughten the Digital Deluxe Edition for Call Of Duty Infinte Warfare. It said that I was suppose to recieve a Season Pass with it yet I own it but it's not in the Manage panel for the...
  10. My Call of Dtuy Infinite Warfare Season Pass is not available on my HOME xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Call of Dtuy Infinite Warfare Season Pass is not available on my HOME xbox one: I bought the Call of Duty Infinite Warfare Digital Deluxe Edition. I have everything on my living room console (Infinite Warfare, Modern Warfare Remastered, and Season Pass.... On my bedroom...