My internet speeds are bad

Discus and support My internet speeds are bad in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My internet speeds are horrible on Xbox but nothing else is like my phone. I have tested my network speed and statistics and it shows the download... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JacksonMeleney, Sep 17, 2020 at 4:12 AM.

1. My internet speeds are bad

My internet speeds are horrible on Xbox but nothing else is like my phone. I have tested my network speed and statistics and it shows the download speed as 160 Mbps. I have been downloading rocket league and it shows anywhere from 0.5 kbps to 10 mbps without
    any games running in the background. Also when I tried to play Overwatch my characters wont even load but my friends was working for them. I have cleared my mac address but that only helped for a minute or so. I have also changed my DNS but that only made
    it worse. I have also updated my console to latest update. I need help!

:)

JacksonMeleney, Sep 17, 2020 at 4:12 AM
  2. [Farscape] Win User

epics servers are getting battered at the moment with everyone trying to update or download rocket league due to the new update, they are also having server and authentication issues, this should clear up by tomorrow.

overwatch then i have no idea, then that must be a localised issue connecting to live.
  3. Nightsfalls Win User

xbox live ***

this is what my internet is right atm 15 ping download speed 25.70 mbps and upload speed 0.52 mbps

and is it good or bad
  4. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

Greatest Montage In Black Ops 2 History

Bad internet speeds are bad.

[View:http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc147/Bird125/1981919804.png]
  5. Geth Win User

xbox 360

Sounds like the problem is a combination of family settings and bad/poor internet speeds.
  6. SNlPER l Win User

Question to microsoft: what is the minimum bandwith to play xbox fitness ?

Wow those internet speeds are really bad. I have 120mb cable in the UK
Thema:

1. My internet speeds are bad - Similar Threads - internet speeds are

2. Xbox download/upload/connection speed slower than my internet package

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox download/upload/connection speed slower than my internet package: Ever since moving into my new house in February my xbox download/upload, and connection speeds via wifi have been absolute garbage, im talking less than 1mbps. I've even had issues streaming...
  3. Xbox One Download and Upload speed really slow and totally below internet speeds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Download and Upload speed really slow and totally below internet speeds: Been trying to download games and updates over the last couple of days and it’s just taking ages to download anything. My download speeds have ranged anywhere between 300 Kbps to 2.5 Mbps. Carried...
  4. Xbox one gigabit internet speed capability

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Xbox one gigabit internet speed capability: Xbox one gigabit internet speed capability Thanks for the reply. That's such garbage on their end. Isn't that considered false advertising? They flat out said gigabit capable, yet haven't...
  5. Slow internet speed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Slow internet speed: I have a problem if you can help, when i have a cable connected to my computer i get 70 mb download speed. When i take the same cable and connect to my xbox when i run a test i get 30 mb.. what...
  6. Xbox causing internet speed issues

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Xbox causing internet speed issues: Xbox causing internet speed issues You could try changeing dns servers also current affairs causing issues f10e6ac8-d4d8-4032-8932-8239eee3a25c
  7. Xbox One Internet Speed Slow

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Internet Speed Slow: I’m not sure why, but since this morning my Xbox One internet speed has been at a snail’s pace. Ive run speed tests from my phone and multiple laptops and consistently been getting download speeds...
  8. İnternet hızı düşüklüğü[Translation-Internet speed impairment]

in XBoX on Windows
    İnternet hızı düşüklüğü[Translation-Internet speed impairment]: Sahip olduğum intenet 100Mbps olmasına rağmen Xbox game pass üzerinden bilgisayarıma oyun indirmeye çalıştığımda aldığım hız 3.4Mbps nin üzerine çıkmıyor. Başka herhangi bir siteden veya uygulama...
  9. Internet: Low download speed and high latency

in XboX Insiders
    Internet: Low download speed and high latency: Has anyone experienced poor network connection on their Xbox lately? I'm wondering if there was a recent console update that messed something up. For the past 3 weeks or so, I have been getting...
  10. Just upgraded up Internet upload Speed!

in XboX Insiders
    Just upgraded up Internet upload Speed!: I just updated my upload speed to 10 mbps, so will my console streamming work better now? submitted by /u/LordxSupreme [link] [comments]