My invite to game button is grayed out

Discus and support My invite to game button is grayed out in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; It may be because i messaged someone calling them a badword because they kept team killing me and afterwords i got a microsoft service agreement email... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Nicholas Blah, Aug 25, 2020.

1. My invite to game button is grayed out

It may be because i messaged someone calling them a badword because they kept team killing me and afterwords i got a microsoft service agreement email

:)

Nicholas Blah, Aug 25, 2020
  2. Nicholas Blah Win User

Ive already done that and it already has ended but my xbox live features are now limited on my xbox one and i can no longer use communication features on my xbox 360 i did not mean to swear at the person but they kept team killing me and i got very angry
  3. XBF Ezra G Win User

Hello Nicholas Blah,

Thank you for your post. If you are experiencing an issue with an enforcement action, please visit the
    Enforcement website to submit a case review.

I hope this helps.
  4. XBF Leo G Win User

Hey Nicholas,

Thank you for keeping us updated. If the case review was completed and the suspension was lifted, we recommend

removing your accounts from your consoles and downloading them back
    . If the suspension is still active after completing a case review, you will need to wait until the allotted date to use the suspended services. We hope this information helps
    Nicholas!
  5. moistdamp Win User

Can't join or start parties on Xbox Beta

Reinstalling it changes the join xbox one party button to be always grayed out even when my friend is in a party that is not invite only.
  6. ArminatorX Win User

Invite To Game Grayed out

What game are you playing exactly?

What game mode are you playing? Some game modes don't support inviting players to that specific game mode.

Do you have a working Gold subscription? Check this at
    https://account.microsoft.com/services
Thema:

1. My invite to game button is grayed out - Similar Threads - invite game button

2. Cant invite to game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant invite to game: I havnt been able to invite people to a game ! It let me invite to party but not to games ! I remove my account like xbox said to do an put it back that didnt work ! How do i fix it ??...
  3. Cloud gaming on iOS - "invite only"

in XBoX on Mobile
    Cloud gaming on iOS - "invite only": Hello, I got an invite to xbox cloud gaming on 24.04.2021, I used it several times since then, but when I tried starting cloud gaming today it says that it is only available to accounts who got...
  4. Access to Xbox Cloud Gaming (Beta) on xbox.com is invite only - Help

in XboX Insiders
    Access to Xbox Cloud Gaming (Beta) on xbox.com is invite only - Help: Ive been apart of the beta testing since day 1 and i am now having trouble signing into my account. Anyone else having trouble? submitted by /u/Cliffrw209 [link] [comments]
  5. CAN’T GET XCLOUD GAMING INVITATION

in XboX Insiders
    CAN’T GET XCLOUD GAMING INVITATION: Hi i recently saw that Xbox ultimate game pass offer include cloud gaming so today i bought it and i realized after contacting the xbox support that it’s only available for those who got an mail...
  6. How Would I be Able to Access a Invite to the Xbox Cloud Gaming on Pc?

in XboX Insiders
    How Would I be Able to Access a Invite to the Xbox Cloud Gaming on Pc?: I have been subscribed to the ultimate gamepass for 2 months now and I still can have not gotten an invite email to use the one feature I paid for. Is there a request ability or something to get...
  7. Was promised Cloud Gaming iOS Beta Invite

in XboX Insiders
    Was promised Cloud Gaming iOS Beta Invite: Hello, I signed up for XBox Game Pass Ultimate because the Microsoft support person I was chatting with said that if I did, I would automatically get an invite for cloud gaming on iOS (Mac and...
  8. Access to Xbox Cloud Gaming (Beta) on xbox.com is invite only

in XboX Insiders
    Access to Xbox Cloud Gaming (Beta) on xbox.com is invite only: Hi! I'm new to Xbox and must say that the Series X is a great console! I will be going on a trip soon and sadly I cannot take my console with me. I do have Game Pass Ultimate and was told that I...
  9. The game invite button is grayed out

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The game invite button is grayed out: Everything I've tried hasn't worked. I've set all my accounts setting to allow, I also have power cycled the console, and i still have 6 months left on my gold subscriptions. I can join other...
  10. Help! invite/join to party and games button isn't responding to any input?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help! invite/join to party and games button isn't responding to any input?: Also when I press start party error 0x800c008 appears, while invite to party button doesn't respond while the other buttons are faded out? thank you for your help lads it would be appreciated...