My Issue - [MOD REMOVED]

Discus and support My Issue - [MOD REMOVED] in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I need help! I have been in contact with support many times and i need someone who knows the process to please look at my case and help me! I get no... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Johnny J OPS, Mar 14, 2014.

1. Johnny J OPS
    Johnny J OPS Guest

My Issue - [MOD REMOVED]

I need help! I have been in contact with support many times and i need someone who knows the process to please look at my case and help me! I get no response from the customer advocacy team. Please someone see this and escalate this case. I am begging
    for support and really really wish to be treated like a customer. I beg please again someone look at my case and call me! I need your help!!

:)

Johnny J OPS, Mar 14, 2014
  2. Halo spartan **** login

same issue here, my email is [mod Removed]

sonicbullet534, Mar 14, 2014
  3. notsolid
    notsolid Guest
    I have not received my labour day promotion

This is a posting of my support issue.

case number : [Mod Removed]

My email is [Mod Removed]

I am still awaiting the 2 three month promo codes from my subscription.

My gamer tag is as well.

I await your email regarding this matter.

Alex

SEE CONVERSATION:

[Mod Removed]

notsolid, Mar 14, 2014
  4. gotchang
    gotchang Guest

My Issue - [MOD REMOVED]

I am in the same boat but the advocacy team was suppose to call me over 2 weeks ago as this last repair has been going on since feb 26th. Called back and was told wait another week and if they don't respond he will do another advanced exchange- cant I just
    do that anyway? Not to mention the one I just did in the advanced exchange came with an error code when I'm just setting it up- I can't get past the startup update. Why would they send me a jacked up used console when I already had issues with the previous
    2 not working?? I asked why they can't check out the console, make sure any updates are installed and ship me a working console and I was told that the fulfillment department is not willing to do this. We are not blind- we see all these issues with games,
    consoles, controllers, headphones. Kind of weird everyone knows their troubleshooting instructions, probably because there are so many issues. Sorry, for the rant, but this is ridiculous. I have since purchased back my 360 games I traded in and have almost
    $1,000.00 worth of Xbox one stuff just sitting there. So, hopefully the fourth console will work but by the looks of all these complaints- us "unlucky ones" will have to keep uninstalling and installing games and keep hard resetting our consoles. Good luck
    man I hope you don't have to go through as much as I did.

gotchang, Mar 15, 2014
  5. gotchang Win User

My Issue - [MOD REMOVED]

I am in the same boat but the advocacy team was suppose to call me over 2 weeks ago as this last repair has been going on since feb 26th. Called back and was told wait another week and if they don't respond he will do another advanced exchange- cant I just
    do that anyway? Not to mention the one I just did in the advanced exchange came with an error code when I'm just setting it up- I can't get past the startup update. Why would they send me a jacked up used console when I already had issues with the previous
    2 not working?? I asked why they can't check out the console, make sure any updates are installed and ship me a working console and I was told that the fulfillment department is not willing to do this. We are not blind- we see all these issues with games,
    consoles, controllers, headphones. Kind of weird everyone knows their troubleshooting instructions, probably because there are so many issues. Sorry, for the rant, but this is ridiculous. I have since purchased back my 360 games I traded in and have almost
    $1,000.00 worth of Xbox one stuff just sitting there. So, hopefully the fourth console will work but by the looks of all these complaints- us "unlucky ones" will have to keep uninstalling and installing games and keep hard resetting our consoles. Good luck
    man I hope you don't have to go through as much as I did.
  6. asmdjackal Win User

Dead Rising 3 Co op issue

I am having issues with a friend as well, ms really [Mod Removed] us all with this
    [Mod Removed] Xbone, good job Bill, take my money for more
    [Mod Removed]
  7. Sikki322 Win User

Sign in error: 0x8007000E

[Mod Removed] i hate this stupid preview, its caused nothing but issues with my xbox. i can't even sign in now to remove this [Mod Removed] preview program. I'm unable to play because they release a [Mod Removed]
    update that makes your xbox a [Mod Removed]
  8. MichMasteR Win User

Xbox Fitness - I'm so [Mod Removed]

So mods "remove" the *** from my title but ignore the issue, that's awesome
  9. sonicbullet534 Win User

Halo spartan **** login

same issue here, my email is [mod Removed]
Thema:

My Issue - [MOD REMOVED]

1. My Issue - [MOD REMOVED] - Similar Threads - Issue MOD REMOVED

2. Xbox live 12 monthly subscription issue Ref [Mod Removed - Personal Information]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox live 12 monthly subscription issue Ref [Mod Removed - Personal Information]: Also case red - [Mod Removed - Personal Information] I have not been responded to since 24th september 2018 with regards to activating the offer at the time when my 12 monthly subscription was...
  3. [Mod Removed] pre-order code issue

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    [Mod Removed] pre-order code issue: Hi I pre-order fifa 16 and I want my ea access code but i need the coda tonight plz help me plz 24109648-cfaf-4ad8-b5a9-917fca95f96b
  4. Incident number:[Mod Removed] EA Access Promo Code Issue

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Incident number:[Mod Removed] EA Access Promo Code Issue: Hi! Bought FIFA 16 Super Deluxe Edition Pre-Order and never got my EA Access Code. Please help. a26470ec-65d3-4bbe-bd6e-c45297d354bd
  5. Incident number: [Mod removed] achievement issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Incident number: [Mod removed] achievement issue: Me and my friends did the achievement "flawless raider" they got the achievement but I havent c5f0db95-ad6c-4f0e-8b3f-f23f777bf76c
  6. So when is tech support going to get off their [Mod Removed] and ACTUALLY FIX the issues that ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So when is tech support going to get off their [Mod Removed] and ACTUALLY FIX the issues that ...: I am getting tired of the "band aid" fixes that I am getting from customer support. A restart and reinstallation should not be the go to option to fix a problem. I get that it does fix the...
  7. Hi XBOX forums [Mod Removed] issue with xbox support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi XBOX forums [Mod Removed] issue with xbox support: I have to say, I'm a little dissatisfied with XBOX customer support. Just so you know I called in to create a case at my old residence before my warranty expired. [Mod Removed]my XBOX One CDROM...
  8. Incident number: [Mod removed], Force Gamertag Change Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Incident number: [Mod removed], Force Gamertag Change Issue: I turned on my xbox one today to find out that my gamertag: [Mod removed] has been switched to RapidKitten7799. I am highly frustrated about this alteration due to the lack of consent from my...
  9. Noise issue STILL NOT RESOLVED: [Mod Removed]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Noise issue STILL NOT RESOLVED: [Mod Removed]: Reference of my case: [Mod Removed] My case has been escalated since Friday the 6th of February. I still have no reply, first I would be contacted back withing 3 - 5 hours after escalation....
  10. Issues with my Xbox friend list - Case # [Mod removed]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issues with my Xbox friend list - Case # [Mod removed]: As discussed with only chat support my issue is with my Xbox live friends only showing 4 of my 14 friends when I go to send a message to my Xbox live friends via xbox.com. I can view all friends,...