My issues with the most recent Skip Ahead updates.

Discus and support My issues with the most recent Skip Ahead updates. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I've had several issues with recent Skip Ahead updates. It's getting better but still a long way off. Here's my issues list. "Must be connected to... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/XboxMik29, Oct 7, 2019.

1. /u/XboxMik29
    /u/XboxMik29 Guest

I've had several issues with recent Skip Ahead updates. It's getting better but still a long way off. Here's my issues list.

"Must be connected to Internet to use the App" when I am connected.

Almost every game asks me what profile I want to use on the first play because the controller isn't associated with my active profile even though I'm the only profile that's signed in.

Streaming is my biggest issue, I've just got into it with the SoT Creators Crew and now I can't do it as there is a massive 5 to 10 second delay when streaming when I press the Nexus button and the guide popping up, also when streaming to Lightstream all my viewers get on Mixer is a black screen. Alot if the time when I start streaming the Stream timer doesn't start counting and the active viewers count doesn't appear, and the worst issue is that after streaming for while (or sometimes within a few minutes) is causes the console to totally freeze, the power button does a double flash 2 or 3 times and then the console completely powers down. (its never done this when I'm not streaming so it does appear to be related to streaming on my new Gears 5 console. It works fine on my old Gears 4 X1S on the alpha ring.

P.s. I have roprted all of these issues on the Xbox, I just wondered if anyone else was having similar problems at the moment.

Thanks, Mike

submitted by /u/XboxMik29
    [link] [comments]

/u/XboxMik29, Oct 7, 2019
  2. Atherza Win User

Dolby Atmos

I have had issues recently with this, as I'm in Alpha Skip-Ahead, so it is a possibility its that.
  3. Smwutches Win User

July 8th beta system update

4. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Xbox wont update or install games

Well if he's in the insider programn then he got a update today had the same issue the alpha & apha skip ahead builds are broken for 50% of the people that are ih that group so don't update your console if you're in alpha or alpha skip ahead
  5. WUIJIBOBO Win User

What do you think about new, experimental dashboard?

In the alpha skip ahead, still no update. "Alpha Skip Ahead" clearly means something else... :')
  6. Smwutches Win User

Xbox reset itself.

Thema:

1. My issues with the most recent Skip Ahead updates. - Similar Threads - issues recent Skip

2. Xbox's recent issues.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox's recent issues.: It's an online service and there are bound to be issues from time to time, yet these issues are resolved as soon as we report them. 420174b8-060e-4ea0-9161-c366b50c324a
  3. Recent players list seems completely bugged since a few days. Build or Live issue?!

in XboX Insiders
    Recent players list seems completely bugged since a few days. Build or Live issue?!: [IMG] submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments]
  4. Killer Instinct issues after recent update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Killer Instinct issues after recent update: Hi all, I just recently completed the most recent update for my Xbox One and now I have been having issues with Killer Instinct not launching properly or the DLC's refusing to load because it...
  5. Recent Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recent Issue: Okay so basically I've been looking around to see if my problem has happend elsewhere but im only seeing most things about a black screen of death. I recently Purchased the Xbox one from a friend...
  6. Recent start up issues and game syncing

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recent start up issues and game syncing: November hasn't been my friend. First my game RDR2 has been having trouble syncing game with a save. Xbox says clear saved game and resent with cloud. Console freezes up when i try this. So i...
  7. Recent Capture Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recent Capture Issue: I am using the Seagate 4TB drive to capture game play. Until recently, my video capture was a clean 30 fps, no problem with audio. Now, about 50% of the time, the end video behaves peculiar. It...
  8. Screen Stretching Issues following recent update in April

in XBoX on Consoles
    Screen Stretching Issues following recent update in April: Hello, Since the recent April Xbox Update my console has had its screen stretched outside of the TV's borders. Prior to the update it was perfectly fine and within the borders of my TV. The...
  9. Recent Capture Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recent Capture Issue: I am using the Seagate 4TB drive to capture game play. Until recently, my video capture was a clean 30 fps, no problem with audio. Now, about 50% of the time, the end video behaves peculiar. It...
  10. Screen Stretching Issues following recent update in April

in XBoX on Consoles
    Screen Stretching Issues following recent update in April: Hello, Since the recent April Xbox Update my console has had its screen stretched outside of the TV's borders. Prior to the update it was perfectly fine and within the borders of my TV. The...