My Keyboard and mouse isn't working on my Xbox when I try to play Fortnite

Discus and support My Keyboard and mouse isn't working on my Xbox when I try to play Fortnite in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Whenever I try to play on keyboard and mouse on my Xbox it doesn’t want to work f624183c-ffc7-452f-9fa4-cbb5cb526d31 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by YouTube:xLoki, Jul 25, 2020.

1. My Keyboard and mouse isn't working on my Xbox when I try to play Fortnite

Whenever I try to play on keyboard and mouse on my Xbox it doesn’t want to work

:)

YouTube:xLoki, Jul 25, 2020
  2. JoshuaPalomaki Win User

Keyboard works but mouse doesn’t on fortnite Xbox one

I start up fortnite then plug in my keyboard and mouse and only my keyboard works how do i fix this ?
    What model of keyboard and mouse are you using?. There is of course a work in progress for both, I highly suggest using a wired Keyboard and mouse only at this current moment on fortnite.

Both are wired but mouse wont work on any game is my mouse broke???
  3. AngelObullets Win User

Keyboard works but mouse doesn’t on fortnite Xbox one

I start up fortnite then plug in my keyboard and mouse and only my keyboard works how do i fix this ?
    What model of keyboard and mouse are you using?. There is of course a work in progress for both, I highly suggest using a wired Keyboard and mouse only at this current moment on fortnite.
  4. Arminator Win User

Need help please

Currently only Minecraft (without the "Xbox One Edition" in the title) is playable with keyboard and mouse.

All other games, including Fortnite do NOT work with Keyboard and Mouse on the Xbox One.

If you want to play Fortnite with Keyboard and Mouse, you can do that on a regular Windows PC.
  5. ZELAT0S Win User

On-screen keyboard cursor not moving

hey i got some of a same question how to setup a keyboard and mouse i cant see my mouse moving and when i go in fortnite settings then it says i have to connect a keyboard to acces the settings (i have not tried other games because the first thing i knew
    you could play with keyboard and mouse was fortnite) please help i have a bad pc and i just want the good graphics of my xbox
  6. NoahNKF Win User

Can't select game mode on fortnite

My son was playing fortnite on xbox and somehow changed setting to keyboard/mouse. We did not connect a mouse or keyboard (not do we own one) and cant figure out how to put game back to controller.
Thema:

My Keyboard and mouse isn't working on my Xbox when I try to play Fortnite

1. My Keyboard and mouse isn't working on my Xbox when I try to play Fortnite - Similar Threads - Keyboard mouse isn't

2. Keyboard Mouse-Fortnite-Doesn't work for Kids account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keyboard Mouse-Fortnite-Doesn't work for Kids account: Just got a keyboard mouse. Works fine in fortnite for my account but for kids account only works in the lobby but once in gameplay it doesn't work. All settings/restrictions lifted on kids...
  3. Obsidian Games keyboard and mouse not functioning.

in XboX Insiders
    Obsidian Games keyboard and mouse not functioning.: When I played the Outer World's a while back and I plugged in my keyboard (This is on an Xbox One S) I noticed that the keyboard hints came up, and the keyboard worked but the mouse didn't. My...
  4. Can I connect only a mouse (no keyboard) on Xbox One for Minecraft?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I connect only a mouse (no keyboard) on Xbox One for Minecraft?: I don't have a keyboard, only a mouse. It's wired but I haven't tried plugging it into my Xbox One yet. Will it work if I use the mouse for player rotation and firing but use the controller for...
  5. Xbox one keyboard and mouse fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one keyboard and mouse fortnite: Hello, When I plug in my mouse and keyboard into the xbox, I am able to use it for the lobby screen of fortnite but when I actually get into the game it does not let me use my mouse and keyboard....
  6. bluetooth keyboard and mouse support in project xcloud?

in XboX Insiders
    bluetooth keyboard and mouse support in project xcloud?: I dont need help i just need some information about keyboard and mouse. On the xbox one there is keyboard and mouse support on a couple of games but im not sure if k&m support is on the project...
  7. "Keyboard+mouse" control for Xbox Series X games, in Game Pass (Управление...

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Keyboard+mouse" control for Xbox Series X games, in Game Pass (Управление...: (ENG) Hello, I’ve recently found out about such an opportunity as “connecting keyboard and mouse to Xbox consoles”. I was always a being PC player, and a little later I began to play at mobile...
  8. Fortnite mouse and keyboard

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite mouse and keyboard: My mouse and keyboard just stopped working when i logged onto fortnite an hour ago but was working a few hours ago.... Anyone else having this issue on xbox 1? I can hear it clicking but cant see...
  9. Jugar en Xbox de Windows 10 con teclado y mouse[Play on Xbox Windows 10 with keyboard and...

in XBoX on Windows
    Jugar en Xbox de Windows 10 con teclado y mouse[Play on Xbox Windows 10 with keyboard and...: Hay alguna forma para poder jugar por via streaming con teclado y mouse? Realmente me incomoda mucho jugar shoothers con mando. Y no puedo traer la Xbox One a mi habitación, porque sería un...
  10. Interested in usings a Keyboard and mouse for Edge and Sims 4. Help.

in XboX Insiders
    Interested in usings a Keyboard and mouse for Edge and Sims 4. Help.: Recently I have been playing around with the on console browser in addition to having been unable to get the hang of Sims 4 on controller. I saw the razer keyboard but not interested in $250...