My Keyboard doesn't work in Fortnite on my Xbox

Discus and support My Keyboard doesn't work in Fortnite on my Xbox in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was trying to play Fortnite today but my keyboard isn't working, my mouse is working but not my keyboard. 791f7f95-687e-4bcf-8deb-6a08b224ae0c Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by plosfam, May 14, 2022.

1. plosfam
    plosfam Guest

I was trying to play Fortnite today but my keyboard isn't working, my mouse is working but not my keyboard.

:)

plosfam, May 14, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Plosfam, your keyboard never worked, or did it work before and stopped working?

Have you tried any procedures on your Xbox like restarting your console, and resetting your console while keeping games and Apps?

Also checked to see if there are any pending updates on the console, Xbox recently received the May update.

Press the Xbox button to open the panel.

Select system > system > console > system

Select Reset console.

Restore and maintain my games and apps.

Rest assured, you won't miss games or saves

Note - You need to know the email and passwords of your accounts when performing this reset.

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/hardware-ne...
  3. AngelObullets Win User

Keyboard works but mouse doesn’t on fortnite Xbox one

I start up fortnite then plug in my keyboard and mouse and only my keyboard works how do i fix this ?
    What model of keyboard and mouse are you using?. There is of course a work in progress for both, I highly suggest using a wired Keyboard and mouse only at this current moment on fortnite.
  4. JoshuaPalomaki Win User

Keyboard works but mouse doesn’t on fortnite Xbox one

I start up fortnite then plug in my keyboard and mouse and only my keyboard works how do i fix this ?
    What model of keyboard and mouse are you using?. There is of course a work in progress for both, I highly suggest using a wired Keyboard and mouse only at this current moment on fortnite.

Both are wired but mouse wont work on any game is my mouse broke???
  5. Celine Cronier Win User

My keyboard won't work

I don't know why but like sudently my keyboard dont work on fortnite it do that when i was switching keyboard but my new mouse work fine on the game menu and in game
  6. RadicalSomeone Win User

Fortnite keyboard and mouse not working on Xbox 1

My keyboard and mouse doesnt work at all on fortnite. It worked for about two weeks and then just stopped working. It worked fune in warframe tho.
Thema:

1. My Keyboard doesn't work in Fortnite on my Xbox - Similar Threads - Keyboard doesn't Fortnite

2. Xbox Series S|X (disable onscreen keyboard)?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Series S|X (disable onscreen keyboard)?: Will there ever be a way to disable the on screen keyboard? It constantly gets in the way and blocks me from interacting with many standard web features. 12cc2c44-d1ba-45f0-ae5e-14e9df15257b
  3. Keyboard doesn't work on a game that supports it on Xbox streaming.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Keyboard doesn't work on a game that supports it on Xbox streaming.: My keyboard is not working in Sea of Thieves even though it has keyboard support in-game and shows me keyboard inputs on the menu, but the keyboard doesn’t work. dc05e988-c194-4318-a315-b44de63e0efc
  4. Onscreen keyboard doesn't appear. Can't report problem with keyboard without keyboard

in XboX Insiders
    Onscreen keyboard doesn't appear. Can't report problem with keyboard without keyboard: [IMG] submitted by /u/major-riot [link] [comments]
  5. Keyboard Mouse-Fortnite-Doesn't work for Kids account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keyboard Mouse-Fortnite-Doesn't work for Kids account: Just got a keyboard mouse. Works fine in fortnite for my account but for kids account only works in the lobby but once in gameplay it doesn't work. All settings/restrictions lifted on kids...
  6. Mouse and keyboard doesn't work in Alpha Skip ahead, but does in other previews and non...

in XboX Insiders
    Mouse and keyboard doesn't work in Alpha Skip ahead, but does in other previews and non...: This has been an issue since october that I've sent feedback for through the console report a problem feature and I'm not sure if it's actually being handled On alpha skip ahead preview builds,...
  7. Mouse and Keyboard doesn't work anymore on Xbox one x? [fortnite]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mouse and Keyboard doesn't work anymore on Xbox one x? [fortnite]: Hey guys, Like on the title, I just played normally fortnite. Then I just wanted to play creative mode and then my mouse doesn't worked anymore. I can move the menu with my keyboard but the...
  8. O teclado não funciona! [Translation - The keyboard doesn't work!]

in XBoX Accessibility
    O teclado não funciona! [Translation - The keyboard doesn't work!]: Não consigo resolver o problema mesmo com posts com a mesma pergunta que foram respondidos, talvez por conta a atualização ser diferente. O teclado não aparece mesmo após o console ter sido...
  9. PC keyboard doesn't work for messaging anymore in XB1 Windows 10 app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC keyboard doesn't work for messaging anymore in XB1 Windows 10 app: Up until recently I could use my PC keyboard to type messages both on the console and in game like GTA for example. Seems like it was with the most recent dashboard update. Why'd this change?...
  10. Keyboard doesn't respond after few minutes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Keyboard doesn't respond after few minutes: Hi, Keyboard doesn't respond after few minutes of playing with any problems. I had this issue 4 times today... any key doesn't respond in game i used alt+tab and then i killed the process (game)....