My keyboard is unresponsive to my Xbox but is responsive on everything else, does anyone...

Discus and support My keyboard is unresponsive to my Xbox but is responsive on everything else, does anyone... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Filler submitted by /u/Cassgames30002 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Cassgames30002, Feb 24, 2021.

1. My keyboard is unresponsive to my Xbox but is responsive on everything else, does anyone...

/u/Cassgames30002, Feb 24, 2021
  2. JemVanWin Win User

XBox Elite controller bumper issues

Does anyone else feel their B button is also slightly unresponsive sometimes?
  3. candee007 Win User

hacked

Thank you for the generic response. Does anyone else care to put some real effort in how to reclaim access to an account once a hacker has deleted my microsoft account and placed everything under their own email?
  4. UnholyAnimosity Win User

Xbox one chatpad.

Smartglass and USB keyboards for chatting and web browsing is utterly stupid. There is no sound reason anyone can give on why i should put down my controller to type when i use my controller for everything else? Isnt the Xbox One motto "quick, easy, instant"
    so....WHERES MY CHATPAD?!
  5. B4nn0N Win User

Wont turn TV on or off

I'm on this new beta update for xbox one and since this my tv won't turn off with the command xbox off. Everything else does but the tv. Anyone else having the same problem?
  6. MuuMyuki Win User

Can't play several original Xbox games

I live in the US. I purchased my games in the US. Everything is NTSC. Does anyone know what's going on? Can anyone else play original Xbox games?
Thema:

My keyboard is unresponsive to my Xbox but is responsive on everything else, does anyone...

1. My keyboard is unresponsive to my Xbox but is responsive on everything else, does anyone... - Similar Threads - keyboard unresponsive responsive

2. Can I play xbox gamepass games on pc with any models of mouse and keyboard or I just have...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I play xbox gamepass games on pc with any models of mouse and keyboard or I just have...: Hey guys as it's obvious I'm newbie in xbox gamepass and I wanna know if I can stream xbox gamepass games with keyboard and mouse or I just have to buy an xbox controller?! If I can please tell me...
  3. forza horizon 4 keyboard steering problem

in XBoX on Windows
    forza horizon 4 keyboard steering problem: when playing Forza Horizon 4 on pc keyboard my steering is very strange, if I'm tapping A and D (left and right) there is always a very small delay and it doesn't always work and sometimes it may...
  4. Allow Keyboards to emulate Controllers

in XboX Insiders
    Allow Keyboards to emulate Controllers: As a old PC gamer I like playing some games such as 2D platformers on keyboard instead of using a controller. Please allow keyboards to emulate game controllers and provide a mapping interface...
  5. Series X wireless keyboard and mouse (Mouse buttons don't work)

in XboX Insiders
    Series X wireless keyboard and mouse (Mouse buttons don't work): Has anyone tried a wireless keyboard and mouse with mouse and keyboard compatible games on the Series X? My keyboard works fine, and the mouse pointer will move with the mouse, but the mouse...
  6. Doom eternal and bf5 not support keyboard and mouse why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Doom eternal and bf5 not support keyboard and mouse why?: Doom eternal and bf5 not support keyboard and mouse why? 7594b4c9-aec4-4ce6-af36-273b5c7d54ec
  7. using keyboard/mouse remotely with Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    using keyboard/mouse remotely with Xbox one: My son wants to play some Xbox games using a keyboard mouse combination. I have figured out how to send the Xbox one to our networked PC (remote feature). However, I want to still use the...
  8. On screen keyboard problem with Xbox one

in XboX Insiders
    On screen keyboard problem with Xbox one: When the keyboard appears and I start typing it automatically moves towards the autocorrect at the top of the screen and won't let me go down back to the letters and it just stays like I've...
  9. Xbox controller becoming unresponsive when the keyboard comes up.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller becoming unresponsive when the keyboard comes up.: Any time the keyboard comes up: web browser, fallout etc the controller becomes totally non-responsive, and have to shut down the xbox from the console. Tried: restarting the console and the...
  10. Xbox controller becoming unresponsive when the keyboard comes up.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller becoming unresponsive when the keyboard comes up.: When I open the keyboard to send a message, search, what ever from anywhere von the home screen, in game, in app, my controller stops working I think. I can still hear people in party but I can't...