My keyboard is working so bad when I play game

Discus and support My keyboard is working so bad when I play game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Sometimes when I play video game on my computer, I need to double-click on my keyboard. If you only click 1, my keyboard is not working.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kelly_782, Jul 5, 2022.

1. Kelly_782
    Kelly_782 Guest

Sometimes when I play video game on my computer, I need to double-click on my keyboard. If you only click 1, my keyboard is not working.

:)

Kelly_782, Jul 5, 2022
  2. Ronnieee Win User

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent adviser.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help keyboard problem.

I believe this is more of like a hardware issue of your keyboard.

I would suggest trying out another keyboard to test and to isolate the issue as to where it is coming from because there is a big possibility that this has nothing to do with the game but just the keyboard itself.

Hope that helps!
  3. Line Nesser Win User

Hi !

You need to update the mouse drivers. If that doesn't work, try uninstalling and then reinstalling the device…
  4. Celine Cronier Win User

My keyboard won't work

I don't know why but like sudently my keyboard dont work on fortnite it do that when i was switching keyboard but my new mouse work fine on the game menu and in game
  5. ZELAT0S Win User

On-screen keyboard cursor not moving

hey i got some of a same question how to setup a keyboard and mouse i cant see my mouse moving and when i go in fortnite settings then it says i have to connect a keyboard to acces the settings (i have not tried other games because the first thing i knew
    you could play with keyboard and mouse was fortnite) please help i have a bad pc and i just want the good graphics of my xbox
  6. jxdb Win User

Keyboard and mouse support

I personally like the keyboard and mouse and enjoy using it when I can on games, yes I could just use it on PC but I think it adds diversity to the platform when playing certain games which support keyboard and mouse. I think they should make it more useful
    for things like Microsoft edge as well as the mouse doesn’t always work. But using a keyboard for typing in Xbox is so useful.
Thema:

1. My keyboard is working so bad when I play game - Similar Threads - keyboard working bad

2. Alt+tab,Alt+F4 and windows keyboard key doesnt work by an option of windows

in XBoX Accessibility
    Alt+tab,Alt+F4 and windows keyboard key doesnt work by an option of windows: The Alt+tab,Alt+F4 and windows keys don't work because I activate a windows 11 gaming option I think but I can't find it to deactivate it 24586b69-2e93-4e48-86e0-2e35369b5f5d
  3. ROG Strix USB Headset not Working on Xbox Series X, The Strix Flare Keyboard does WHY?

in XBoX on Consoles
    ROG Strix USB Headset not Working on Xbox Series X, The Strix Flare Keyboard does WHY?: Ok so a weird scenario. i just bought a ROG Strix Headset and the Flare Keyboard. (Both PNK LTD editions)... the Headset doesn't work via USB, while the Keyboard Does. this is so stupid when then...
  4. my keyboard's leds light up, but the keys don't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    my keyboard's leds light up, but the keys don't work: i was playing paladins and out of the blue my keyboard stopped to work, so i tried to restart the console, but it didn't work, I'm wondering if it's my keyboard that is not working or is there any...
  5. Keyboard not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Keyboard not working: Hi! My problem is that my keyboard doesn’t work on Fortnite but does on my other games. Can you help me please. My keyboard is wired and I have the Xbox series s 9d60f0b1-a889-4944-8be2-7fb5700e74e6
  6. On the system dashboard the keyboard is working normally but the mouse does not click when...

in XboX Insiders
    On the system dashboard the keyboard is working normally but the mouse does not click when...: On the system dashboard the keyboard is working normally but the mouse does not click when using Xbox Game Streaming(App Test). I can change the menu by the arrow, the cool thing would be to...
  7. Keyboard not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keyboard not working: Hi so I was rearranging my desk and was Unpluging and pluging in my keyboard cable to my keyboard many times (most likely 3 times). When I was finally done I tried managing the home page of my...
  8. Keyboard not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Keyboard not working: I have Windows 10 and am not able to upgrade to 11. However, this isn't the issue...When I play Minecraft or any other games using WASD, the keys get 'stuck'. I know this isn't a debris/dirt...
  9. Virtual keyboard won’t work when I try and login

in XboX Insiders
    Virtual keyboard won’t work when I try and login: To log in I have to enter a password that uses the virtual keyboard. The virtual keyboard does not appear and a white box has replaced it on the screen where it would be. There is no usb plugged...
  10. Final Fantasy 13 game pass keyboard and mouse not working in game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Final Fantasy 13 game pass keyboard and mouse not working in game.: I installed Final Fantasy 13 on game pass. I'm running windows 10. As soon as the game launches after my Xbox launcher says welcome back. The beginning of the video plays for Final Fantasy. Ive...