My lad has his xbox account banned until 9999!!!

Discus and support My lad has his xbox account banned until 9999!!! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My lad has had his account blocked for life, and yet he hasn't done anything and has been in floods of tears all day. His gamer tag is ReaporxRaptor... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tim Wykes, Mar 13, 2014.

1. Tim Wykes
    Tim Wykes Guest

My lad has had his account blocked for life, and yet he hasn't done anything and has been in floods of tears all day.

His gamer tag is ReaporxRaptor and I make sure he doesn't do anything without me as I don't let him on unless I am there.

I had my own account hacked a few months back and am not sure if someone has done something to his account without his knowledge and got him banned for it?

We just can't work it out what has happened other than trying to find a payment on a bill that I queried but found out was legitimate in the end. and trying to sort out his email as he hadn't been on it in a while and all the rest of the trouble I had with
    getting that sorted and now this.

Not sure what else I can do, have spoken to a chap on support for the best part of two hours but he said I need to sort it through here, please can someone help as I am pulling my hair out trying to solve it.

:)

Tim Wykes, Mar 13, 2014
  2. BamaBoi8694
    BamaBoi8694 Guest
    Account Banned

My son has had his Xbox Live account banned until 12/31/9999. He was hacked about 2 weeks ago and now has lost his account. What do I do?

BamaBoi8694, Mar 13, 2014
  3. Mahkz
    Mahkz Guest
    My Account got banned for nothing

hey xbox my account just got banned for nothing im a legit player and its banned until 9999 :S please help me

Mahkz, Mar 13, 2014
  4. My lad has his xbox account banned until 9999!!!

xxBEASTxRIDERxx, Mar 13, 2014
  5. xxBEASTxRIDERxx Win User

6. Ghostly Machine Win User

Hello, I Have Been Banned From Gears of War 3. Help?

They should ban his Xbox until 9999
  7. VibroPlex Win User

xbox live

An Xbox account, if banned until the year 9999, is permanently banned and cannot be unbanned. That is the policy of the Enforcement Team who you may reach at

forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx
    - but was the ban until 9999?
  8. VernierSlake Win User

suspension

Judging by the fact his bio has now changed to something equally offensive I'm guessing this is a permaban ie he's been banned until the year 9999?
  9. GreyPilgrim-CE541714 Win User

Account banned until 9999?

My LIVE account was suspended.

You can make a thread in the above forum to enquire about banned accounts/gs corrections etc.

As no one outside of that forum can answer your questions I am going to go ahead and lock this up.
Thema:

1. My lad has his xbox account banned until 9999!!! - Similar Threads - lad has account

2. Gamerscore has been reset.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamerscore has been reset.: Hi, the support team - to which the MS Chat Helpdesk redirected me - couldnt help me and simply closed my case (Service Request #: 1486231961) so maybe someone here could help me. My Gamerscore...
  3. Why has Record from Now been buried and not anymore accessible via the Xbox button???

in XboX Insiders
    Why has Record from Now been buried and not anymore accessible via the Xbox button???: Hello I capture game content (FIFA matches) very often on my external 4TB HDD. My captures are between 20 to 30 min long. This was super easy to do before this last change, it just needed 3...
  4. How long has it taken for most people to get into xcloud and what are the four games?

in XboX Insiders
    How long has it taken for most people to get into xcloud and what are the four games?: Sorry this probably gets asked a bunch submitted by /u/CKCJamie [link] [comments]
  5. How do I recover my download that has been reset?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I recover my download that has been reset?: Hello.. I have a small connection and I download Metro exodus and it has been reset... how can I put it back where it was before? 5b686f0f-00db-45c3-9479-f1c056459237
  6. Microsoft has blocked purchasing due to 'Suspicious activity'

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft has blocked purchasing due to 'Suspicious activity': My son has an Xbox and I've regularly added funds to his account to buy games. Last week I tried to add some money and got a message saying the payment had failed and I needed to contact...
  7. Bioshock infinte Season lads unable to download burial at sea

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bioshock infinte Season lads unable to download burial at sea: I currently own bioshock infinite on Xbox one digitally via Backwards compatibility. I recently bought the season pass on the marketplace however i am unable to install all the dlc. in the...
  8. My lads don't seem to be able to enter multi-player mode on Minecraft 360 version, online or ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My lads don't seem to be able to enter multi-player mode on Minecraft 360 version, online or ...: my lads can't play each other on the 360 version of minecraft either online or via local disc. Can't see anything obvious in settings, tried another disc, other games work, any thoughts?...
  9. Lad got my daughter banned

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lad got my daughter banned: my daughter is nine and is currently banned, her and her friends play around and send each other multiple messages. For which she has now been reported and banned by her mate. How can I sort this...
  10. Help end a young lads tears!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help end a young lads tears!!!: My boy has just loaded Lego Marvels and all his progress has gone he had unlocked all the characters but when he went to load his game it said progress was at 0 % he doesn't know what he's done...