my laptop is running windows 10 how can i connect it to my xbox 360

Discus and support my laptop is running windows 10 how can i connect it to my xbox 360 in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; my laptop is running windows 10 how can i connect it to my xbox 360 my laptop is running windows 10 how can i connect it to my xbox 360... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by theHooligan, Sep 18, 2020.

1. theHooligan
    theHooligan Guest

:)

theHooligan, Sep 18, 2020
  2. ismahilmai3 Win User

how do i set up windows media center so i can connect my xbox 360 to my windows 10 pc

how do i set up windows media center so i can connect my xbox 360 to my windows 10 pc?

it is my first time connecting my exbox up to my laptop
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Why are you trying to connect it to the Xbox 360?
  4. jacevedom Win User

Xbox 360 SmartGlass not working

Same issue as the rest of you. I am trying to connect using Windows 10 laptop (version 1709 and connected ehternet) and Windows 10 Surface (versión 1709 and connected wifi). My Xbox 360 is connected to the internet via Ethernet. The 360 Smartglass
    app will bring up my profile but will not connect to my Xbox 360 (console settings allows for Smartglass connectivity)
  5. ismahilmai3 Win User

how do i set up windows media center so i can connect my xbox 360 to my windows 10 pc

set up windows media center so i can connect my xbox 360 to my windows laptop
  6. JacobCurley Win User

External drive not detected

My laptop running Windows 10 doesnt show the hard drive is connected, but when I first plugged it into the Xbox it was formatted for the Xbox, so would it show up on my PC at all anyway? The hard drive shows that it has power when connected to both the
    laptop and the Xbox.
Thema:

1. my laptop is running windows 10 how can i connect it to my xbox 360 - Similar Threads - laptop running windows

2. Is there a way I can display my Xbox 360 in my laptop screen with an HDMI cable?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a way I can display my Xbox 360 in my laptop screen with an HDMI cable?: I don't like using my TV for Xbox, it's just that I do not have a comfortable way of watching it. I would really like to use my HD laptop to display my Xbox 360, but I have no idea how to do this....
  3. Can't stream Xbox One to laptop. UPnP not set up. Running on Military wifi.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't stream Xbox One to laptop. UPnP not set up. Running on Military wifi.: I am in the USMC, I live in the barracks, therefore I have to pay for a wifi subscription with a wifi hotspot service named Boingo. The wifi works perfectly fine and I can game at really good...
  4. can my laptop run Fallout 3

in XBoX on Windows
    can my laptop run Fallout 3: i have a Lenovo ideapad 110 with an amd a6 r4 and i was wondering if it could run fallout 3 this on on windows 10 50b561e6-5c46-4bd1-b143-256d4055c915
  5. MineCraft Running on Windows 10 on Laptop- Cant change mode to see through character Eye

in XBoX on Windows
    MineCraft Running on Windows 10 on Laptop- Cant change mode to see through character Eye: CAnt change the mode...i can see character whole body which blocks the my vision to place building blocks. I want to see via "Characters" Eye means I want to be inside the charcater not outside,...
  6. can i run a harmonix drum kit with usb plug through my laptop?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can i run a harmonix drum kit with usb plug through my laptop?: can i run a harmonix drum kit with a usb plug through my laptop? 167efbb8-8527-4309-8e15-65d42270b74c
  7. Laptop CPU running hot, should i disable Intel's Turbo Boost?

in XBoX on Windows
    Laptop CPU running hot, should i disable Intel's Turbo Boost?: Hi! I've posted a topic on here before regarding my Asus Rog Strix GL503VM running: GTX1060, intel i7 7700HQ, 16gigs ram. My laptop is working perfectly fine. I can play every game without any...
  8. Laptop CPU Temperatures running way too hot when playing Sea of Thieves

in XBoX on Windows
    Laptop CPU Temperatures running way too hot when playing Sea of Thieves: Hello! So, i have an Asus Rog Strix GL503VM. Running a GTX 1060 6Gigs, intel core i7 7700HQ, 16 gigs of DDR4 ram. The issue being: When starting up Sea of Thieves, my CPU temperature jumps...
  9. Issues running on my laptop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues running on my laptop: It told me that My graphics card did not support DirectX12 or feature level 11.0 or 11.1, but after running the diagnostic, I found that my laptop does indeed support DirectX 12 and has has the...
  10. I need some help connecting to xbox live using mobile broadband via a laptop running windows 8.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need some help connecting to xbox live using mobile broadband via a laptop running windows 8.: The ethernet port on my old laptop, running windows 7 died, so I have got a new laptop but it is running windows 8 and for some reason it will now not connect to xbox live. Never had a problem...