My latest concept done on mobile, I know it looks pretty crap but what do you think?

Discus and support My latest concept done on mobile, I know it looks pretty crap but what do you think? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/ShreckAndDonkey150 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ShreckAndDonkey150, Aug 30, 2019.

1. My latest concept done on mobile, I know it looks pretty crap but what do you think?

/u/ShreckAndDonkey150, Aug 30, 2019
  2. Doomofman Win User

Ryse Combat Looking better

Finally a 1080p version of the latest Ryse combat video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TRL8lLZe0Q

Combat still looks like crap but man that is a pretty looking game
  3. PIRATE DUCK Win User

What level are you?

Oh, wow, I was way off then lol. When I type it it capitalizes it, so I figure is look it up and see what it means, which is an Egyptian cat goddess. And yes, it makes it take up half the screen to the left. It's like they said *** you to mobile people,
    unless they actually got their mobile version to not look like complete crap.
  4. NukaCola Man63 Win User

VCR/Xbox One

Your are wrong Jcool66. I don't know what broader demographic you speak of that wants something to look like this. I am above 40, well above, and I think, and quite a few others think, it loos like crap, plain and simple. What original fans, what new features?
    Most of these "new" features nobody wanted, and they were pretty adament about it. I want to play games on my console and nothing else. And it still looks like a 80's VCR= crap!
  5. Robby Sayles Win User

Getting Error Code 1170000 on Microsoft Solitaire Collection on Android

Do you have your latest mobile update?
  6. Hellhog Win User

Rainbow Six: Patriots Introduction

I watched it on GamesRadar. It isn't even early production footage. It is just a CG concept of what they what to do in what decievingly looks like gameplay. Anyway, I think it looks impressive. If you read the previews, they actually changed the scenery
    quite a bit from the concept video.
Thema:

My latest concept done on mobile, I know it looks pretty crap but what do you think?

1. My latest concept done on mobile, I know it looks pretty crap but what do you think? - Similar Threads - latest concept done

2. seagate drive not working after latest skip ahead update.

in XboX Insiders
    seagate drive not working after latest skip ahead update.: just got the new alpha skip ahead update and now my seagate drive won't connect, but still powers on. all of my games were on it and now it's prompting me to install them all again as well. any...
  3. Any one else loose 4K with the latest alpha insider skip ahead build?

in XboX Insiders
    Any one else loose 4K with the latest alpha insider skip ahead build?: Upon booting up my XboxX this morning after the latest alpha insider skip ahead build, I no longer have 4K. I have checked all my components and cables and everything works properly. I am still...
  4. Latest Update Bug Energy Saving Mode Not Working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Latest Update Bug Energy Saving Mode Not Working: If you recently ran the latest update (1/2020) for your Xbox One X console, the Energy Saving Mode is not working immediately after when you hold down your controller for shutdown. You need to...
  5. Problem with loosing sound after latest system update that went out for the Beta Ring...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with loosing sound after latest system update that went out for the Beta Ring...: I have started to notice and issue after doing the latest system update that went out for the Beta Ring yesterday. when I went to launch the OneGuide app when I went to start watching live tv I...
  6. Issue with the latest update and library of games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue with the latest update and library of games: Since the latest Dashboard update, if the console starts disconnected for some reason and you go to "My games and apps", the library disappears like if there were no games installed. To avert this...
  7. Plex buffering issue still happening with latest Alpha release

in XboX Insiders
    Plex buffering issue still happening with latest Alpha release: The Plex buffering issue has been going on for months and months, Plex says it is an Xbox OS system level issue, MS devs here said they would look at it, it's been months now. Just tested on the...
  8. latest update crashed my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    latest update crashed my xbox: ok here we go … update happens my xbox crashes end up needing an offline system update (OSU) go through the OSU process to download said update to flashdrive was shown a list of build numbers...
  9. Latest Update Broke My Console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Latest Update Broke My Console: Hi, During the last update I got a system error E100 00000703 8091000D and it is stuck at 59% update. I have tried restarting it, resetting it, offline update and factory reset. Even the factory...
  10. Frame rate issues after latest update?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Frame rate issues after latest update?: after the latest up date all of my FPS games (Halo-Destany 2 ect) are basically un playable. Anybody else experiencing this issue? adc313ea-c79b-401f-b1f1-04637ca32d0f