My latest concept done on mobile, I know it looks pretty crap but what do you think?

Discus and support My latest concept done on mobile, I know it looks pretty crap but what do you think? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/ShreckAndDonkey150 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ShreckAndDonkey150, Aug 30, 2019.

1. My latest concept done on mobile, I know it looks pretty crap but what do you think?

/u/ShreckAndDonkey150, Aug 30, 2019
  2. Doomofman Win User

Ryse Combat Looking better

Finally a 1080p version of the latest Ryse combat video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TRL8lLZe0Q

Combat still looks like crap but man that is a pretty looking game
  3. PIRATE DUCK Win User

What level are you?

Oh, wow, I was way off then lol. When I type it it capitalizes it, so I figure is look it up and see what it means, which is an Egyptian cat goddess. And yes, it makes it take up half the screen to the left. It's like they said *** you to mobile people,
    unless they actually got their mobile version to not look like complete crap.
  4. Robby Sayles Win User

Getting Error Code 1170000 on Microsoft Solitaire Collection on Android

Do you have your latest mobile update?
  5. NukaCola Man63 Win User

VCR/Xbox One

Your are wrong Jcool66. I don't know what broader demographic you speak of that wants something to look like this. I am above 40, well above, and I think, and quite a few others think, it loos like crap, plain and simple. What original fans, what new features?
    Most of these "new" features nobody wanted, and they were pretty adament about it. I want to play games on my console and nothing else. And it still looks like a 80's VCR= crap!
  6. Hellhog Win User

Rainbow Six: Patriots Introduction

I watched it on GamesRadar. It isn't even early production footage. It is just a CG concept of what they what to do in what decievingly looks like gameplay. Anyway, I think it looks impressive. If you read the previews, they actually changed the scenery
    quite a bit from the concept video.
Thema:

My latest concept done on mobile, I know it looks pretty crap but what do you think?

1. My latest concept done on mobile, I know it looks pretty crap but what do you think? - Similar Threads - latest concept done

2. Beta Ring. Latest update, but old dashboard. Social Clubs still not showing up, for months....

in XboX Insiders
    Beta Ring. Latest update, but old dashboard. Social Clubs still not showing up, for months....: [IMG] submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox still crashing on latest Alpha build

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox still crashing on latest Alpha build: Thought this was fixed but I guess not. In the middle of a Madden game and it just completely shut down submitted by /u/cbizzle14 [link] [comments]
  4. Razer Turret for XBox Not Working Wirelessly After Latest ASA

in XboX Insiders
    Razer Turret for XBox Not Working Wirelessly After Latest ASA: Does anyone else have a Razer Turret for XBox One or any other usb keyboard and found it no longer works with Alpha Skip-Ahead after the September 12th update? I have already reported it to the...
  5. Problem when launching free movies 2019 app after latest system update that went out for...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem when launching free movies 2019 app after latest system update that went out for...: I have just noticed when I went to launch the free movies 2019 when it gets to the homepage of the app there’s nothing showing up here. and when I go to where it says Genres and when I go to pic...
  6. Somebody else is getting around 10% of download speed on Alpha Skip Ahead latest build?

in XboX Insiders
    Somebody else is getting around 10% of download speed on Alpha Skip Ahead latest build?: Xbox One X. Alpha Skip Ahead sept. 11th build I don't have the fatest internet in the world but at least is decent. I have a 250mb connection withoud data cap, my computer is plugged in with a...
  7. Problem after doing latest firmware update for controller

in XboX Insiders
    Problem after doing latest firmware update for controller: I have noticed an issue after doing the latest firmware update for my controller for my new play and charge kit after doing the latest firmware update for my controller. after my controller...
  8. Issues with The Orange Box after latest patch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues with The Orange Box after latest patch: Hello, after the nost recent patch for the orange box which was thought to be the usual emulator uodates there are these lines everywhere across the textures of the ground and buildings, its most...
  9. What am i installing? Icons empty of some downloads. Alpha ring latest update

in XboX Insiders
    What am i installing? Icons empty of some downloads. Alpha ring latest update: [IMG] submitted by /u/sakattack360 [link] [comments]
  10. Got E203 With Latest Skip Ahead Build

in XboX Insiders
    Got E203 With Latest Skip Ahead Build: I'm on an Xbox One X and updated to Build 2004 for Alpha Skip Ahead and was applying update. Was around 70% or so and got system error: E203 0000080C 8007042C Help! Update: So I restarted...