My LB button on controller is too responsive?

Discus and support My LB button on controller is too responsive? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I haven’t had this problem in a controller ever before but suddenly my LB button has started to take no pressure to press, is there a fix so I don’t... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/SickleAU, Jun 10, 2021.

1. /u/SickleAU
    /u/SickleAU Guest

I haven’t had this problem in a controller ever before but suddenly my LB button has started to take no pressure to press, is there a fix so I don’t have to buy another controller?

submitted by /u/SickleAU
    [link] [comments]

/u/SickleAU, Jun 10, 2021
  2. DCFC734 Win User

Xbox1 Elite controller -COMPLAINT

Is there a question there ?

Whats "taking the controller from their stock." got to do with anything ?

Maybe too much pressure is applied to the LB button.
  3. Subsven Win User

Controller A.B.X.Y button issues

I've got a floppy LB button on mine as well. Already created a replacement order, but I only have one controller (and only NEED one controller in my household) as well. And as I'm still waiting on my advance replacement for my console I'm not too excited
    about sending off my one controller for a replacement.
  4. cS Legacy cS Win User

Can't get my controller to work

Try pressing and holding the little circle button in between (LB) and (RB).

There should also be one on your console, press and hold that too. It should sync your controllers to your Xbox 360.
  5. xxxtony80xxx Win User

B button on controller not working

my lb button do a weird click could someone help me with that? is the 2nd controller do that stuff.. thanks
  6. VibroPlex Win User

Can no longer connect to internet/XBox live after years of no problems.

Power down, press and hold the sync button (the small one to link in wireless controllers) and while holding it press the power button.

Continue to hold the sync button until the console is booted up.

Go to System Settings and choose storage.

On your controller, press the following button sequence: LB-RB-X-LB-RB-X where LB is the Left Bumper and RB is the Right Bumper

Now, retry updating from the USB drive.
Thema:

1. My LB button on controller is too responsive? - Similar Threads - button controller too

2. xbox controller clicking random buttons

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox controller clicking random buttons: I don't know why but when I turn my xbox on it spams random buttons I restarted my xbox unplugged turn the controller off and on but nothing works it goes normal somtimes then clicks random stuff...
  3. Please add more customization to the share button on the new controllers

in XboX Insiders
    Please add more customization to the share button on the new controllers: Specifically being able to unbind it. It's a really neat idea but getting used to it being there has been really hard. I've had the controller for a day and I've accidentally taken 6 screenshots....
  4. Xbox One Controller Menu button stopped working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller Menu button stopped working: The menu button (the one with 3 dashes) of 2 of my xbox copntrollers stopped working. Bith controllers are up to date and fully working except for the menu button. I connected to a newer Xbox SX...
  5. Xbox One Controller view button and right stick work with cable but don't work wirelessly

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Controller view button and right stick work with cable but don't work wirelessly: So I played naruto ninja ultimate ninja storm recently. Every time I connect the controller to my PC with Bluetooth, the view button and right stick don't work properly and it always asks me to...
  6. Xbox Series X/S Controller in Bluetooth recognized as "6 axis 16 button gamepad with hat...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Series X/S Controller in Bluetooth recognized as "6 axis 16 button gamepad with hat...: I've had this controller since it came out, and the issue has persisted in all those months since then. As described in the title, the controller, when in bluetooth, is not recognized as an xbox...
  7. New xbox controllers button fix. (series X)

in XBoX on Consoles
    New xbox controllers button fix. (series X): Is there any good working fix known? I mean I am already sending a controller in for the 4th time hoping to get a controller where the buttons really work. This is really getting annoying. I...
  8. xBox One controller goes too fast between menus and button B doesnt work

in XBoX on Consoles
    xBox One controller goes too fast between menus and button B doesnt work: Hey! I switched on xBox this morning and it was ok. Then i played Dirt Rally and when i was back to menu i realised that my controller was going too fast, like 2 or 3 icons next instead of one....
  9. Xbox One controller "stick button" too easy to press?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One controller "stick button" too easy to press?: I'm a month into my Xbox One, played on the 360 for years before that. The sticks on the Xbox One controller seem (too) easy to button-press, compared to the 360. Playing FPS like Titanfall and...
  10. Xbox One Controller view button (back/select button) too soft. squishy no feedback

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller view button (back/select button) too soft. squishy no feedback: Anyone else having problems with the Xbox One controller's View button being too soft? I really have to mash it for it to work correctly. The start button is much better. Maybe I just have a bad...