My left stick analog makes me look the same directions as I am moving

Discus and support My left stick analog makes me look the same directions as I am moving in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; While I was playing Slime Rancher, I noticed that whenever I would move to the right, I would also look to the right. Same thing would happen when I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Wither507, Jan 12, 2021 at 11:02 AM.

1. Wither507
    Wither507 Guest

While I was playing Slime Rancher, I noticed that whenever I would move to the right, I would also look to the right. Same thing would happen when I moved to the left. Is there any way to fix this issue without buying a new controller? I had the controller
    for a year now.

:)

2. Lady Nataleigh Win User

Have you checked your Xbox accessories app to see if anything changed in there and does this only happen with Slime Rancher or does it happen with other games also?
  3. Wither507 Win User

I checked and there was nothing that made me look and walk with 1 analog. I think it has to do with the controller, but I don't want to buy a new controller
  4. Lady Nataleigh Win User

Have you checked the controller settings within the game?
  5. AlannahHarrison Win User

Elite Gen 1

I KNOW HOW TO REMAP MY CONTROLLER! I DO NOT WANT TO REMAP MY CONTROLLER! MY LEFT ANALOG STICK IS TO MOVE YOU KNOW?? WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO MAP MY LEFT ANALOG STICK TO?? Apologies for caps but i’m sorry that answer just makes ZERO sense!
  6. NewBlacksmurf Win User

Controller issue on PC

I want to assume that you're describing a "drift" in the controller analog stick.

My very first controller experienced this after playing a lot of BF4. In order to run, you had to press down the analog stick, many times while holding the analog stick in a certain direction to keep moving.

If this is present the PC settings will show as if you're holding it down in a slight direction at all times when left sitting. You could attempt to have the controller replaced..... myservices.xbox.com
Thema:

1. My left stick analog makes me look the same directions as I am moving - Similar Threads - left stick analog

2. my controller keeps holding down the left analog stick down how do i fix that

in XBoX on Consoles
    my controller keeps holding down the left analog stick down how do i fix that: my controller is holding down the left analog stick how do i fix that af6a7cfd-cc12-4546-8129-6d2e500b2d64
  3. My left analog stick keeps moving up

in XBoX on Consoles
    My left analog stick keeps moving up: HI MS, all of a sudden my left analogue stick keeps moving up for no reason. this was very mild before but now it's at a point where I cannot play games with the control, i see a few years ago on...
  4. Got a left analog stick problem and need some advice.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got a left analog stick problem and need some advice.: Ok, so I've been playing with this particular controller for about 9 months now and im getting some issues. The issue i need solved has to do with my left analog stick, for some reason when i push...
  5. My Xbox One Wireless Controller's left analog stick is slightly drifting up.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One Wireless Controller's left analog stick is slightly drifting up.: I had this problem for some time already and I fineally wanted to do something with it. The left analog stick is slightly drifting up whenever I leave it by itself, so in the "dead zone" or...
  6. My elite series 2 left analog stick has a terrible drift.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My elite series 2 left analog stick has a terrible drift.: My elite series 2 left analog stick has a terrible drift, had it for less than 3 months, never dropped it. Can I get it fixed or replaced? Tried to enter the serial code and request a replacement,...
  7. Elite Series 2 left analog stick issue solution

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 left analog stick issue solution: I've been experiencing many issues with my elite series 2 controller, particularly with the left analog stick not registering or being delayed when its pressed all the way up or down. It appears...
  8. XBox One Controller left analog Stick upward s reacts irregularly

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One Controller left analog Stick upward s reacts irregularly: Hello, everyone. I have the following problem: On my XBox One controller, the left analog stick upwards no longer works after a while. I have tried different controllers, each time the same...
  9. Left Analog Stick doesn't always register fully up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Left Analog Stick doesn't always register fully up: My XBone controller doesn’t always register when pushing fully up/forward on the left analog stick. The controller is out of warranty and i wanted to know if there was any suggested way of...
  10. Left analog stick always breaking

in XBoX on Consoles
    Left analog stick always breaking: Hi over the last few years the same trouble happens where the left analog stick becomes unresponsive and clicks. I'm not the only person with the same issue and not normal to break within a...