My left thumb stick doesn’t work sometimes anybody know what’s up with it

Discus and support My left thumb stick doesn’t work sometimes anybody know what’s up with it in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I really appreciate to know how to fix it as well submitted by /u/Rainproductions1 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Rainproductions1, Jan 7, 2022.

1. My left thumb stick doesn’t work sometimes anybody know what’s up with it

/u/Rainproductions1, Jan 7, 2022
  2. lildarkshadow82 Win User

Controller analog sticks broken?

im having a problem with my left thumb stick moving upwards anybody any clue how to fix it
  3. WARRIOR I M Win User

Xbox Adaptive Controller set up

Sorry, asking again if there’s a way to set the adaptive joystick up so that when I click the adaptive joystick, the left thumb stick ( which it is plugged into the left usb port) will act as if I clicked the left thumb stick. I saw something in settings
    to set as shift but am not sure what that is. So if anyone knows how to set the adaptive joystick to click the left thumb stick, please let me in on the secret. They really left a lot of options out. They obviously didn’t work close with people with disabilities,
    as why would you want a joystick that doesn’t function exactly as the thumb stick you’re replacing/taking over.
  4. AdamRooney1 Win User

adaptable controller use with one arm?

how does that help someone with the use of one arm and leg use both joysticks, it doesn`t so therefore he cannot play the games, you sold this as allowing everybody with disabilities to play games again but it doesn`t. if the software allowed the little
    stick on top to work as the left stick and allowed you to remap the buttons it would solve this issue or is this not possible?
  5. xXhanmanXx Win User

Microsoft, PLEASE just give us (Gold Members) codes for DiRT 3

I have done everything I can to download it but it just doesn"t work. My gold membership is on my nephew account (he is not 18). And it would not let me download. It ask to buy it on xbox one , but that also doesn"t work. I don"t have a xbox360 .What options
    are their left?
  6. DonkeyWong Win User

Everytime an update occurs, game won´t update

cancel it and try again
    It´s the same situation like i mentioned before. sometimes this helps, but in most cases it doesn´t. but thanks for letting me know.
Thema:

My left thumb stick doesn’t work sometimes anybody know what’s up with it

1. My left thumb stick doesn’t work sometimes anybody know what’s up with it - Similar Threads - left thumb stick

2. Elite controller series 2 - left thumb stick unscrews help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller series 2 - left thumb stick unscrews help: Hello, I just bought 2 series 2 elite controllers and on the one I am using for myself the left thumb stick will unscrew and this is without the included tool to change the tension. I don't...
  3. Xbox Elite Controller v2 - Left Thumb Stick Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller v2 - Left Thumb Stick Problem: Hello Since out of the box, I noticed that my brand new v2 elite controller had an issue with the left thumbstick. I have searched the internet and I found numerous posts about the same issue,...
  4. Elite 2 left thumb stick won’t click

in XBoX Accessibility
    Elite 2 left thumb stick won’t click: I go into test mode and can’t get it to register when I click the left thumbstick. I tried adjusting it with the tool but it didnt help. 06d7b211-67a4-4ae8-b369-8e98858d1a6f
  5. “Elite” Series 2 Left Thumb Stick Issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    “Elite” Series 2 Left Thumb Stick Issue: Hi New “elite” series 2 not working as it should, controller purchased in November 2019 so unable to speak to retailer about returns. When pressing up or down on the left thumb stick it is slow...
  6. left thumb stick on xbox controller will not invert even when I select Legacy and check invert

in XBoX on Consoles
    left thumb stick on xbox controller will not invert even when I select Legacy and check invert: Hi, for some reason when playing halo the left thumbstick will not move the halo figure forward when I push forward on the left thumbstick. I slected the legacy setting and then tried to invert...
  7. left thumb stick problem (Xbox one day one controller)

in XBoX on Consoles
    left thumb stick problem (Xbox one day one controller): ok Xbox I just borrowed a Xbox one day one controller from my cousin and Everytime I use the left stick for any game it moves my character by itself without me moving it please tell me a solution...
  8. What should I do with my elite controller? (Left thumb stick and Grip Problem)

in XBoX on Consoles
    What should I do with my elite controller? (Left thumb stick and Grip Problem): Ok first im gonna start with the thumbstick, like normal, when you go to remove the thumb stick, it lifts it up when it should be in place, right ones normal. Grips on the other hand, on the...
  9. Xbox One Elite Controller, Left thumb stick LAG. In game and on the dashboard.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Elite Controller, Left thumb stick LAG. In game and on the dashboard.: My Xbox one elite controllers thumb stick lags a lot more than my regular controllers. I find that on the dashboard I have to use the Dpad to get around. I don't know if its because the sticks...
  10. Left thumb stick drift

in XBoX on Consoles
    Left thumb stick drift: After researching this for several weeks and trying all the suggested XBOX ONE CS tips to include ensuring the controllers are update to date firmware wise this morning I still have an upwards...