My little brother got com banned on his Xbox

Discus and support My little brother got com banned on his Xbox in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My brother got communication slapped because he squeeled the n word in a modern warfare lobby, is he at fault? He screached it down the hall like 37... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by YouKnowMeBoi889, Nov 4, 2019.

1. My little brother got com banned on his Xbox

My brother got communication slapped because he squeeled the n word in a modern warfare lobby, is he at fault? He screached it down the hall like 37 times like a
    [Mod Removed - Inappropriate] trying to make a rap ablum

:)

YouKnowMeBoi889, Nov 4, 2019
  2. oDarth Plagueis Win User

37 times seems excessive. It's good to remember its only a game and not to get so upset we start attacking others verbally. Maybe a break from the game is needed.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Yes, as that word violates the code of conduct. He can try submitting a case review at http;//enforcement.xbox.com however, it would be unlikely to be lifted.
  4. playgirlkayls Win User

Yes he is, whether he was trying to make a rap album or not, its a word that violates the code of conduct
  5. DominicMitauer Win User

POWER BRICK HAS RED LIGHT

My power brick only shows red when I plug it into my little brothers xbox, but when i plug it back into my xbox its fine.. only my xbox's disc reader is broken and I just got my little brothers fixed so I could use his, what could be the problem?
  6. LPG Sprayin Win User

Enforcement

My account got banned for communications when I was at work earlier today, so I added a pass key to it, in case my little brother got on my account while I was away at work
Thema:

1. My little brother got com banned on his Xbox - Similar Threads - little brother got

2. Please help, Automatic Sign In on my little brothers account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help, Automatic Sign In on my little brothers account: My little brother passed away earlier this week and his XboxOne automatically signs into his account when we turn his xbox on. We are worried that if we attempt at game sharing or even signing...
  3. Help. Little brother false comm banned

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help. Little brother false comm banned: Hello. Recently,my little brother was communication banned on xbox. Heres a backstory. Someone was calling people in Rainbow six Siege [Mod Removed - Inappropriate],and saying they were autistic....
  4. My little brother got my card and I would like a refund

in XBoX on Consoles
    My little brother got my card and I would like a refund: Hi, my littel brother got hold of my card without my permission a few months ago and signed up for xbox live. I would like a refund please. dae21a94-bce3-4846-a0c1-99552c1c91d9
  5. I would like to change my gamer tag because my little brother did it while I was away

in XBoX on Consoles
    I would like to change my gamer tag because my little brother did it while I was away: my little brother changed my gamer tag by accident can you please change it to relatablegamer1 340021f2-db09-4062-8adc-e8b531647e0c
  6. Can't play Xbox live with little brother but can play fine with every one else.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play Xbox live with little brother but can play fine with every one else.: every time we try to join each other, we get dropped but any one else we can play with any other friend fine even some times join through them me and my bro can join each other, rarely but never...
  7. Can you help me out of attempts to put the main account on the xbox because my little brother ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you help me out of attempts to put the main account on the xbox because my little brother ...: Can you help me out of attempts to put the main account on the xbox because my little brother tampering with the device can you retrieve it to me ff2fd1fe-be19-4979-9abf-ed3650c41310
  8. Little brother got me chat and party banned.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Little brother got me chat and party banned.: my little brother was playing on my Xbox account and said something to another player and now my account is chat banned and party banned. Can someone please help? Thankyou ....
  9. Can't play Xbox live with little brother but can play fine with every one else.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play Xbox live with little brother but can play fine with every one else.: every time we try to join each other, we get dropped but any one else we can play with any other friend fine even some times join through them me and my bro can join each other, rarely but never...
  10. My Xbox got banned for no reason i don't normally use It and my little brother uses I but he's ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox got banned for no reason i don't normally use It and my little brother uses I but he's ...: my Xbox got banned for no reason my little brier is 7 and he uses it I want to get unbaned I haven't done anything Andy I'm devasted for the fact I have to be banned when I payed money...