My LIVE account was suspended

Discus and support My LIVE account was suspended in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My xbox live account AdamBomb5670 was suspended for 2 weeks on the premise that i cheated or that i knowingly played with cheaters and this action... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by adamdrake5, Aug 4, 2020.

1. adamdrake5
    adamdrake5 Guest

My xbox live account AdamBomb5670 was suspended for 2 weeks on the premise that i cheated or that i knowingly played with cheaters and this action effected other players Negatively. These are false claims please reveiw this ban because it takes away my ability
    to play with friends or speak to them. This is a first time ban with no warnings. I find that the 2 week ban to be exesive. I have not intentionaly played with players that used cheats or modified their xbox. Again i would ask someone to review my suspension
    because a 2 week ban as a first ban for something i didn’t do is excessive. To contact me on this issue email me at *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***.

:)

adamdrake5, Aug 4, 2020
  2. CandyFlipper69
    CandyFlipper69 New Member
    My Xbox live account (CandyFlipper69)was banned for 31 days because I was playing with a person who was exploiting an invisible glitch on Black Ops 3. I believe I was banned for guilty by association. Can this be repealed?

CandyFlipper69, Jul 21, 2021
  3. TheStigGN Win User

suspended account

4. voteDC Win User

Link your XboxLive account in a forum post

5. Smwutches Win User

my LIVE account was suspended

You would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com to see about submitting a case review, however, you are responsible for your account at all times.
  6. Smwutches Win User

For information about your suspension and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com It doesn't matter how a situation starts. If you respond in a way that violates the code of conduct, you can be punished. In the future, it's best to just report the other person and block
    them instead of responding.
  7. Christyna64 Win User

my LIVE account was suspended

It's best to just block the person, report if needed and don't engage them.
Thema:

1. My LIVE account was suspended - Similar Threads - LIVE account was

2. Is there a way to transfer my xbox live to a different microsoft account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a way to transfer my xbox live to a different microsoft account?: My son has been using my Microsoft account for his xbox live but I want to separate it out so I can put screen time limits on his xbox. Is this possible? He has an Xbox One S. Thanks!...
  3. Microsoft Account Recovery not working and need to stop autopayment on XBox Live

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Account Recovery not working and need to stop autopayment on XBox Live: I have submitted multiple account recovery requests over the past months but each results in an email stating the account cannot be verified. I no longer have the Xbox and cannot stop autopayment...
  4. Halo Waypoint "Xbox Live Account Error"

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo Waypoint "Xbox Live Account Error": Not sure if this is the place to ask about this, but I can't post anywhere on the Waypoint forums so this will have to do. I have been trying to log in to Halo Waypoint only to be met with "Xbox...
  5. Heyy can i get some assistance on how to setup a Xbox live account on my 360 cause...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Heyy can i get some assistance on how to setup a Xbox live account on my 360 cause...: Heyy can i get some assistance on how to setup a Xbox live account on my 360 cause everytime it shows my first name is invalid 3bda9415-4ba7-4f6c-bda9-c15195cb2a4a
  6. Stolen Xbox live account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stolen Xbox live account: ***PLEASE HELP**** someone has changed my login details, email adddess and password, to my Xbox live account. How do I recover??? I can’t sign in to my gamer tag so have lost all progress...
  7. Need HELP getting my old Xbox live account!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need HELP getting my old Xbox live account!!: I am trying to recover my old account. I have the gamertag and the correct email, but not the password. I tried using the support features on the xbox website but i cannot talk to anybody. Also,...
  8. Xbox Live Account Login Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Account Login Issue: Hello I purchased my Xbox One along with the Live account on the Xbox five years ago from someone and have been playing it since with no problem. I got the black screen of death and after many...
  9. Sharing my Xbox Live Gold account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sharing my Xbox Live Gold account: I have two Xbox consoles at home. My sons are able to share our Game Pass account while each is signed in on their respective consoles with their respective separate profiles. How can they do the...
  10. having difficulty setting up an xbox live account on 360 in 2021

in XBoX on Consoles
    having difficulty setting up an xbox live account on 360 in 2021: Hi everyone Im trying to set up an xbox live account on my xbox 360, but when it asks for a first name it gives me an invalid message. I've even tried just typing random letters and numbers at...