My Live Gold have been cancel, on 15-Mar (it should expiry on next year)

Discus and support My Live Gold have been cancel, on 15-Mar (it should expiry on next year) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have receive a mail , Confirmati​on of cancellati​on of Gold – 12 Month How I can get it back? I have done some change on regional, my game tag =... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by IAMPON12, Mar 14, 2014.

1. IAMPON12
    IAMPON12 Guest

I have receive a mail ,

Confirmati​on of cancellati​on of Gold – 12 Month
    How I can get it back?

I have done some change on regional,

my game tag =

Regards

Nipon

:)

IAMPON12, Mar 14, 2014
  2. redeemed live code on PC but not showing on xbox one

HI, I REDEEMED A PREPAID CODE FOR XBOX LIVE GOLD MEMBERSHIP. I DID THIS ON MY ACCOUNT VIA PC, IT ACCEPTED THE CODE AND SHOWS THE EXPIRY DATE NEXT YEAR .THE PROBLEM COMES WHEN I LOG ONTO MY XBOX ONE - IT STILL SAYS MY LIVE GOLD IS RUNNING OUT 'LESS THAN 2
    DAYS LEFT'. I HAVE TRIED TO RE ENTER THE CODE ON THE XBOX ONE CONSOLE BUT IT SAYS CODE IS ALREADY USED - SO WHY HAS MY ACCOUNT UPDATED ON THE PC BUT NOT THE CONSOLE?

LaterMeat428003, Mar 14, 2014
  3. xboxfelix
    xboxfelix Guest
    How to Turn off auto renewal or cancel Xbox LIVE membership

How to turn off auto renewal

It is recommended that you cancel your Xbox LIVE Gold Membership using the option of turning off automatic renewal. If auto renewal is "off", your membership will expire at the end of its current term.

Steps to follow:

1) If you are not already signed in, click Sign In at the upper right hand corner and sign in using your Microsoft account.

2) Proceed to My Account.

3) Click Change next to automatic renewal. Change the setting to OFF

You will be able to continue enjoying all the benefits of Xbox LIVE Gold Membership until your paid membership time expires.

Note:

If you want to cancel or disable your Xbox LIVE Gold Membership immediately, you should contact Xbox support. Use the Request a Call from Support option on the official Xbox Contact Us page. Your account cannot be canceled through chat or email.

If you disable your account immediately, you will lose the time remaining on your membership subscription.

If you are on a 2 Year Xbox LIVE Gold Contract, and you want to cancel before the end of the 2 years, you will be charged an Early Termination Fee and other applicable taxes. Once the two-year agreement period is over, your account will not be renewed automatically.

You can cancel the 2 Year Xbox LIVE Gold Contract using the option of self-cancel your subscription on Xbox.com

xboxfelix, Mar 14, 2014
  4. My Live Gold have been cancel, on 15-Mar (it should expiry on next year)

DangerousBard, Mar 14, 2014
  5. DangerousBard Win User

6. LegoNinja187 Win User

I used my Bing points for 12 months live Xbox subscription reward but cannot redeem code I was given.

If the code does expire, there should be an expiry date listed in the email somewhere that the code came in.

It's been a while since I have gotten Xbox Live Gold with my Bing points (Yes, this is how I get my gold too) but I can't remember there being an expiry date, best to just double check that yourself.
  7. kfenvy Win User

Free games on the marketplace every month?

there not really free you payed for Xbox live gold. with that said this program games for gold has been nothing but a disappointment. yet another reason im glade i canceled my xbox one preorder along with next years XBL
  8. Stotty-FB52E4A9-DE83 Win User

Please read!!!

well it could possibly be because i dont have £39.99 in my account for microsoft to charge me next year.

this is my current membership:

Gold – 12 Month

Automatic Renewal: Off

Expiry Date:28/07/2012
  9. WIESIL Win User

XBox Live tenure

I checked my gold tenure on the link eG x Thee Elf posted and mine says

Prepaid 12M Xbox LIVE Gold this one isn't canceled

Prepaid 12M Xbox LIVE Gold canceled

gold 1 month free trial canceled

but yet I have no number next to my name
Thema:

1. My Live Gold have been cancel, on 15-Mar (it should expiry on next year) - Similar Threads - Live Gold been

2. 7 Easy Ways to Get Free Xbox Live gold Codes and Trial in 2019 that haven't been used

in XboX Insiders
    7 Easy Ways to Get Free Xbox Live gold Codes and Trial in 2019 that haven't been used: [IMG] submitted by /u/egamephonecom [link] [comments]
  3. I have been charged full price for a month of xbox live gold but have not been given access...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have been charged full price for a month of xbox live gold but have not been given access...: Prior to that I had no money on my credit card for the payment, so there are two orders in my order history now one is "failed" for and is displayed as gold access payment, the latest one, where...
  4. I bought a xbox live gold and put the code in and it saying its been used already i need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a xbox live gold and put the code in and it saying its been used already i need help: I need help with my xbox live gold card 5a5a20ae-5713-40b4-98c1-faba04238793
  5. Xbox 1 Live.. Been member for 8 yrs my xbox live gold still good until Feb 2019 EA good for ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 1 Live.. Been member for 8 yrs my xbox live gold still good until Feb 2019 EA good for ...: I cant access live multi- player specifically BF1 and BFv Beta.. Paid EA for early access.. Managed to access beta 4th Sept for a couple of hours.. I noticed the syncing game not functioning.. had...
  6. I have been paying for Xbox Live Gold for my kid - now it's attached to my MS account WTH?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have been paying for Xbox Live Gold for my kid - now it's attached to my MS account WTH?: I've been paying for Xbox Live Gold annual subscription for several years. Last renewed July 1 2018 automatically. Somehow, it's attached to my Microsoft Account now, not my son's, though we...
  7. "This code has already been redeemed", "Xbox live gold, problem to sign in"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "This code has already been redeemed", "Xbox live gold, problem to sign in": Hello guys! I'd really really be thankful if you could help me. First you need to know that I am completely ignorant about Xbox one. I am starting to investigate how it works! :-) I bought 2...
  8. I've been trying to buy my Xbox Live Gold account but it says my account has been locked

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've been trying to buy my Xbox Live Gold account but it says my account has been locked: I don't like how they locked my account without telling me 17826050-0b01-4531-a8d9-ef2c9932fdbc
  9. Xbox Live Gold code doesn't work after it has been accepted

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold code doesn't work after it has been accepted: Hi all, Today I bought an online Xbox Live Gold prepaid membership for 3 months. So ok, I received the 25-digit code in my email and immidiately filled it in. As always it came with the usual...
  10. Xbox live gold been canceled!?!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold been canceled!?!?: Hi Support, There is a problem between us! On the 2nd of November, we bought a xbox live for one month, we canceled the automatic renewal. Then, on the 2nd of decembre we use a code we bought for...