My Live membership is active,but I still can't play online.Please help!

Discus and support My Live membership is active,but I still can't play online.Please help! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Live membership is active,but I still can't play online. I bought a code and entered it in the store on the XB one store, but every time I try to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Vazquezaztec823, Mar 31, 2015.

1. My Live membership is active,but I still can't play online.Please help!

My Live membership is active,but I still can't play online. I bought a code and entered it in the store on the XB one store, but every time I try to play a game online, I get a message to connect to live. My network is connected,and live multi-player is
    also fine on the network settings, I'm just not sure how to connect to live. Please, if anyone can help with this I would immensely appreciate it. I tried calling Microsoft, but get disconnected. Thanks in advance for any support anyone can offer.

:)

Vazquezaztec823, Mar 31, 2015
  2. DennoBro
    DennoBro Guest
    My gold membership sort of glitched

So my Xbox live gold membership expired about 5 days early and then when i renew it, it wont let me it says that my gold membership is still active but when i tried to play multiplayer or joining a party it wont let me. I really need help

DennoBro, Mar 31, 2015
  3. Uveysss
    Uveysss Guest
    EA/FIFA12

I need to active myaccount in fifa 12 for EA , i have a gold membership , but i can't active my account , help me pleas

Uveysss, Mar 31, 2015
  4. Mellerker Win User

How do I avoid game freeze and massive disc read errors problems?

Bad news I no longer play my xbox 360 online.Please avoid me at all cost.
  5. Uveysss Win User

EA/FIFA12

I need to active myaccount in fifa 12 for EA , i have a gold membership , but i can't active my account , help me pleas
  6. SacredSounds Win User

Won't let me renew my membership on dashboard or on website

i check the link, its on there but it still is not working for me, i'm currently looking at the screen on my xbox to purchase a 1 month membership and its says "can't retrieve your renewal info at this time." is it due to my membership is still active for
    a few days?
  7. ZaschZogg Win User

Error E66 (one red light) while installing new update May 2011

i still don't get why they don't want me to play on with my original games and xbox live membership. myself AND ms have the damage, i can't play anymore online, and they won't sell games/memberships/dlcsto me anymore.
  8. BeamyHorizon Win User

XBOX ONE:Multiplayer and online connectivity issues

2 days ago I bought a Xbox live membership. It had the activation code receipt and everything. I went hime activated it but the internet didnt work for any of my games. It says I need a Xbox live.I waited another day and it still doesn't work.It is a one
    month membership. I also cannot play battlefield 4, nba 2k14 and fifa. I also got this console day one. Please help i do not want to waist ten dollars for nothing!
Thema:

My Live membership is active,but I still can't play online.Please help!

1. My Live membership is active,but I still can't play online.Please help! - Similar Threads - Live membership active

2. I can’t play my games with gold event though I have an active Xbox live membership.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t play my games with gold event though I have an active Xbox live membership.: I have downloaded Battlefield 1 with the games with gold function and then it worked perfectly. But when I now a few months later try to play it again it says that I need to renew my xbox live...
  3. Haven't received reward points for active xbox live membership

in XBoX Rewards
    Haven't received reward points for active xbox live membership: Hi, I've been with xbox rewards since the program started. I don't recall a period where I let my live sub expire, though I may be mistaken. Perhaps once. Regardless, I don't seem to have accrued...
  4. My Challenges: "Golden Child" "Keep your Xbox Live Gold membership active for 3 mo." 100 Gems

in XBoX Rewards
    My Challenges: "Golden Child" "Keep your Xbox Live Gold membership active for 3 mo." 100 Gems: I am currently on a year subscription to XBL, previous to that I've been Gold 3 years+ consecutive. The offer does not specify that it has to be for the XBOX One only & the fine print says it...
  5. Xbox live gold membership not activated.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold membership not activated.: A while ago I bought a 1 year xbox live gold membership through the self-check out area. However, when I tried to enter the code, it gave me the following message, "This code is not yet active....
  6. XBOX Live Gold Membership Redeemed on PC, but Not Active on XBOX One

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Live Gold Membership Redeemed on PC, but Not Active on XBOX One: We purchased the Xbox Live Gold card at Costco and redeemed the code on our PC. It shows as redeemed in my Microsoft account, however Xbox Live is not active on the actual game console and it...
  7. How do I activate a prepaid Xbox Live Membership?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I activate a prepaid Xbox Live Membership?: I bought a 3 month membership at a convenience store near from where I was on vacation and the cashier didn't activate my card, which I only realized until I got back. Is there another way to...
  8. xbox live gold membership doesnt activate

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live gold membership doesnt activate: i bought xbox live gold for 1€. It was a Winter offer. But After i purchased it it didnt activated. I waited 5hrs and i still not have gold membership activated. I restarted xbox also my router...
  9. Error activating Xbox Gold Live membership with prepaid code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error activating Xbox Gold Live membership with prepaid code: When I attempt to redeem a digital code I continue to receive the following error: XBOS-5002 Please send instruction how to fix this. c706dbad-1d0c-496f-812a-1bbf7c029575
  10. Will not let me sign in, connected to working internet and Xbox live gold membership active.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will not let me sign in, connected to working internet and Xbox live gold membership active.: I get error code 0x87DD006 whenever I try to sign in on my xbox one. I have searched up the error code and tried both solutions. My Xbox is connected to the internet and when I go into network...