My LIVE was suspended

Discus and support My LIVE was suspended in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi xbox i recently got suspended for something and i want to get it overturned as all i did was ask someone if they wanted to meet up and called them... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by olliemaw, Nov 15, 2019.

1. olliemaw
    olliemaw Guest

My LIVE was suspended

Hi xbox i recently got suspended for something and i want to get it overturned as all i did was ask someone if they wanted to meet up and called them pretty , if u could overturn it i would be greatful or change the length from 2 weeks

:)

olliemaw, Nov 15, 2019
  2. iareBRENDEN Win User

My LIVE was suspended

As slackadelic said you'll need to reach out to enforcement. Just a word of advice though, most people don't feel comfortable being talked to like that by strangers online. If someone were to have said something like that to me I would have felt harassed.
  3. slackadelic Win User

My LIVE was suspended

You have to take this up with Enforcement @
    https://enforcement.xbox.com

No one in support nor the forums can assist you. You'll have to file a review if available.
  4. TheStigGN Win User

suspended account

5. voteDC Win User

Link your XboxLive account in a forum post

6. Ask Cheevz Win User

my devilish x account was banned for using my daughters and my friends arcade games i was told at 1--800-4-my-xbox

You need to post this in the "My LIVE account was suspended" forum and someone will answer it.
Thema:

My LIVE was suspended

1. My LIVE was suspended - Similar Threads - LIVE was suspended

2. Sospensione funzioni xbox live [Suspend live xbox features]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sospensione funzioni xbox live [Suspend live xbox features]: Salve ho avuto una sospensione delle funzionalit di Xbox live per linguaggio inappropriato e non sono riuscito a rispondere alle domande di revisione,come posso fare? Grazie. [Translation-Hello I...
  3. Banning or Xbox live sevices suspended

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Banning or Xbox live sevices suspended: I would like to ask a simple question what is offensive language to Microsoft. For people who played online games such as Rainbow,Fortnight,Dark souls,Minecraft,and many more games some more than...
  4. MY XBOX LIVE ACCOUNT WAS SUSPENDED BY ACCIDENT

in XBoX Accessibility
    MY XBOX LIVE ACCOUNT WAS SUSPENDED BY ACCIDENT: So recently my xbox live account was banned. At the time i didnt do anything and at this point ive given up with xbox banning me. I didnt make a case review because those never work. So i took the...
  5. Got. Suspended from Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got. Suspended from Xbox live: I need it lifted from my account c2089f5b-3f7d-495c-8f01-bd8fec6b0bd9
  6. (UPDATED) I was permanently suspended on Xbox Live for cheating, but never cheated

in XBoX on Consoles
    (UPDATED) I was permanently suspended on Xbox Live for cheating, but never cheated: I recently (approximately 3 days ago) was permanently suspended from Xbox Live for cheating, however I never cheated. Gamertag: S3XYxRootBeer I primarily play GTA V on Xbox One but about 2 weeks...
  7. I was permanently suspended on Xbox Live for cheating, but never cheated

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was permanently suspended on Xbox Live for cheating, but never cheated: I recently (approximately 3 days ago) was permanently suspended from Xbox Live for cheating, however I never cheated. I primarily play GTA V on Xbox One but about 2 weeks ago my Xbox 360 was...
  8. How to suspend Xbox Live for a period of time

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to suspend Xbox Live for a period of time: Good day, is there a way to suspend or disable my child's Xbox live account without completely cancelling the subscription? 0e98f658-64a4-40ad-aeac-4bb40e6dd010
  9. My live account was suspended

in XBoX on Consoles
    My live account was suspended: So here's the story and right off the bat I know I'm partially at fault but I'd like to know what xbox honestly does about cheaters as in my over 10 years of being with xbox I have never had this...
  10. Mein Live-Konto wurde gesperrt ! Hilfe [Translation - My live account has been suspended !...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mein Live-Konto wurde gesperrt ! Hilfe [Translation - My live account has been suspended !...: Mein Account wurde gesperrt. gibt es eine möglichkeit es wieder zu beheben? ___ [Translation - My account has been suspended. is there a way to fix it again?]...