My Lovely experience with Xbox for 2 years (amazing GamePass Glitch?)

Discus and support My Lovely experience with Xbox for 2 years (amazing GamePass Glitch?) in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I joined the 8th generation of consoles late. Late enough that i was able to purchase the Xbox one X, the following thanks giving after it was... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by TrippinTyme, Sep 21, 2019.

1. TrippinTyme
    TrippinTyme Guest

I joined the 8th generation of consoles late. Late enough that i was able to purchase the Xbox one X, the following thanks giving after it was released. I made this choice after deciding to ditch Sony, because i felt i would get much more value out of an
    Xbox one X, than a ps4 Pro, a couple years into the 9th gen.

Coming into the meat of my experience, I bought a few AAA games, but i found myself utterly pleased with the selection of games offered on Xbox GamePass, There were so many games that i had missed playing out on in the past, because i had a wii in the 7th
    generation of consoles. I absolutely loved it. Then an offer came up very recently (maybe a couple weeks to a month ago) where you could get 2 months of Xbox game Pass Ultimate for 2 dollars.

this enticed me a lot. I loved Xbox game pass, and even though i cant play games on my Dell XPS 13, despite the i7 processor, i felt that for 2 months of Xbox live gold alone, it was worth it.

A couple days later i hopped on to my subscriptions page to make sure i cancelled recurring membership, because i did not feel i could keep up with the 15 dollar payments. BOOM, the Microsoft Gods and Phil Spencer, bless me by extending and upgrading my
    already purchased game pass for Xbox subscription, to an Xbox Game Pass ultimate subscription, till Mid December.

The reason i made this post, is because i was not sure if it was a mistake made by the system, and ethically, i would not feel right enjoying this gift, without at the very least, addressing it on the Xbox Forums

Thank you all

PS (I just downloaded Jump Force for Xbox coz it just released on game pass) To an xbox one X owner, i LOVE the emphasis put on Xbox one X enhanced titles in the GamePass selection of games.

:)

TrippinTyme, Sep 21, 2019
  2. playgirlkayls Win User

Definitely not a glitch, the same happened to me when i upgraded, happy times!
  3. MightyQuinn75 Win User

You can sit back without guilt as you are entitled to it. Isnt it amazing! The amount of games I've played that I wouldnt have looked at is amazing. I discovered a real passion for Indie games because of Gamepass!
  4. Whiteleaf2012 Win User

Glad you're enjoying the MS ecosystem. I'm a long-time hardcore Xbox fan, but even if I wasn't I'm sure I'd have to say the current gen combined with Gamepass is really hard to beat for value and fun.
  5. mozmoz2009 Win User

Not a glitch happened to myself as well
  6. NLbawz Win User

Isn't a glitch, your subscriptions merge.
Thema:

1. My Lovely experience with Xbox for 2 years (amazing GamePass Glitch?) - Similar Threads - Lovely experience years

2. Games I would love to see more of on Gamepass

in XboX Insiders
    Games I would love to see more of on Gamepass: I really love the Lego games (even tho I'm 33) so if you could add more of them that would be great. I've already beat batman 2 and 3, Indiana Jones, and Lego City. I would love to see Jurassic...
  3. Backwards Compatible Request - Please I beg you I don't play games often but I love this one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards Compatible Request - Please I beg you I don't play games often but I love this one: Hello Bill Gates & Co, May I please put in a request for The Beatles Rockband to be played on the Xbox One, we have purchased all that is required to play the game as we already play Rockband 4....
  4. Loving in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Loving in: I am unable to login to xbox live i’ve tried a hard reset and that still didn’t work it not my wifi its xbox live its self it says xbox live is unavailable and i ca t do anything please help...
  5. What’s wrong with Xbox love today?

in XBoX Accessibility
    What’s wrong with Xbox love today?: Can anybody at this corporation that literally makes billions of dollars tell me why I can’t log into any of the games I’ve paid for? 5aa8b183-a110-4891-b8c2-9deda2fbf42e
  6. I’d love to come back to the insider program but it seems like the only issues that are...

in XboX Insiders
    I’d love to come back to the insider program but it seems like the only issues that are...: I have recently left the insider program and unenrolled my Xbox one X out from the Xbox insider hub app because of exspirienceing so many issues with my console and thoes issues started getting...
  7. Why for the love of God did my NAT TYPE switch to strict?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why for the love of God did my NAT TYPE switch to strict?: Honestly sick of NAT Types. I was always at open and i checked my NAT type today and i see its been changed to Strict...which is completely useless. I need it to be open and i just dont get why...
  8. What game did you think you'd love only to not like it very much?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What game did you think you'd love only to not like it very much?: Destiny. After playing the beta, I was excited for the game to come, so that I could get immerse myself in the story and explore the areas. Once the game released, I quickly realized there wasn't...
  9. I'd love to be the person who finds the time to build a cd changer equiv for Xbox one or...

in XboX Insiders
    I'd love to be the person who finds the time to build a cd changer equiv for Xbox one or...: submitted by /u/digital_c_media [link] [comments]
  10. Brother tale of 2 suns my love bird Achievement wont unlock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Brother tale of 2 suns my love bird Achievement wont unlock: I was playing brother a tale of 2 tals and i had it zoomed in on the bird for 6 hours never got the gamer score the achment is love birds aada34a9-823b-4622-9ced-e923b04e641d