My main mission marker is gone

Discus and support My main mission marker is gone in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can do everything else but no main mission, tried doing a previous mission, deleted game, installed again. Is there anyway to restart a new game as... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ulrik Wulfbane, Nov 17, 2014.

1. My main mission marker is gone

Can do everything else but no main mission, tried doing a previous mission, deleted game, installed again.

Is there anyway to restart a new game as Ubi have decided not to give that as an option.

:)

Ulrik Wulfbane, Nov 17, 2014
  2. Sword Style
    Sword Style Guest
    Missions.

If there is no question mark, it's a main mission. The different colors represent the different characters

Sword Style, Nov 17, 2014
  3. SLASHCANDY8
    SLASHCANDY8 Guest
    Jets and bikes confirmed for GTAV

I never finished that second Zero mission, it was the only marker left on map, but my PS2 would have gone out of the window if I had tried it again...

SLASHCANDY8, Nov 17, 2014
  4. SLASHCANDY8 Win User

Jets and bikes confirmed for GTAV

I never finished that second Zero mission, it was the only marker left on map, but my PS2 would have gone out of the window if I had tried it again...
  5. John Dowding Win User

Middle earth shadow of mordor

^ yes it can be for sure, I'm well used to playing games like rhis but this one chucks a few curveballs in. Went to go to a main mission marker last night, snuck there no problems, In the same area was a bow side mission so I did that, no problem.
    However when that mission finished because of the orcs being alerted, three captains and a load of heavies all ran to the area and after briefly looking around and not finding me they formed a patrol pattern right over the main mission marker! So I really
    didn't want to get involved with them as I had no Intel on any of them. I had to go and find another mission which was miles away. Things like this I find annoying.
  6. boot61 Win User

In Ciri's Footsteps Quest.

if a mission does not have a marker you need to advance the story with other missions!
  7. DarthLama Win User

remove marker?

Click on any empty part of the map. You'll get a box that will pop up with the options 'Move Marker' and 'Remove Marker.' Select Remove Marker, and it will be gone.
  8. Tatakai no Kami Win User

Best game no one played; best "hidden gem."

On the mission select screen is there a marker next to the mission showing if you got one? And aren't they every 5th mission or something?
Thema:

My main mission marker is gone

1. My main mission marker is gone - Similar Threads - main mission marker

2. Halo Wars 2 Frozen Main Menu

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo Wars 2 Frozen Main Menu: I just got Halo Wars 2 and when I launch it after 'Press Any Key' and it signs in the white menu buttons on the top and bottom flicker, the visual becomes super laggy, and anything I do is super...
  3. My Main xbox has stopped working.

in XboX Insiders
    My Main xbox has stopped working.: I contacted xbox support by phone and they redirected me here for being an insider. My friend put his xbox as the main one to test XCloud, consequently his profile on my xbox was no longer main....
  4. Can't set my account as main xbox on my own and only xbox.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't set my account as main xbox on my own and only xbox.: Hi, I've been trying to gameshare with my cousin and my sister. I made my 5 switches. I went on youtube and found a home xbox reset. So I did it with hope to get one last for my friend. But then,...
  5. Monster Hunter World Iceborne activating in the main profile, will it work in the other...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Monster Hunter World Iceborne activating in the main profile, will it work in the other...: If I buy the Monster Hunter World: Iceborne dlc and activate it on the main console account, will other profiles on the same console be able to play it? Thank you very much in advance / Se eu...
  6. How do I remove all the ads and clutter from main screen?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I remove all the ads and clutter from main screen?: The menusystem on xbox seem not very good .. itis cluttered with apps I seem to cannot delete or remove. I just want my games and apps on mainscreen but they seem hidden in sub menus and a small...
  7. Halo Master chief collection freezing into main menu on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo Master chief collection freezing into main menu on PC: Hi ! My game keeps freezing when I get into Halo MCC's main menu, I've tried reinstalling the game 2 times, I reinstalled the Xbox App and still the game freezes, I have read only it might have...
  8. Sunset overdrive - stuck in main menu

in XBoX on Windows
    Sunset overdrive - stuck in main menu: i have problem with Sunset Overdrive from game pass, the game loads up fine, i can even change settings, but when i press play the game just goes back into main menu, over and over again....
  9. Call of duty says its finished downloading but when you open to main screen top right...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty says its finished downloading but when you open to main screen top right...: Cant figure out the issue. Bought a Brand New Xbox one S on saturday. Downloaded Skate 3 ( already owned through microsoft) with no issue. Downloaded C.O.D M.W Season 2 pack. Says it completed,...
  10. Can't get back into the main mission

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't get back into the main mission: After playing my optional missions, the game won't let me rejoin the main mission. It keeps flashing the "Objective" compass icon on the screen, but when I arrive at the spot, no one is there...