MY MARKETPLACE WONT UPDATE!

Discus and support MY MARKETPLACE WONT UPDATE! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Uhhh, not really sure what to say. My Xbox 360 home page is still advertising the fruit ninja and tiger woods 14 demo and it hasnt updated to the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by HDi x TryharD, Jan 1, 2014.

1. MY MARKETPLACE WONT UPDATE!

Uhhh, not really sure what to say. My Xbox 360 home page is still advertising the fruit ninja and tiger woods 14 demo and it hasnt updated to the recent marketplace. When i am signed out of my profile, i can see all the new promotions, CoD ghosts season
    pass ect ect.. The Indie game section of the market place has just failed, it says there is nothing in it and doesn't give me an error code. I have tried deleting and recovering my profile, clearing the system cache, troubleshooting network errors ect ect..
    Nothing helped.

This issue really became an inconvenience today when i went on GTA V for the first time in a while and got told that I had to download compatability packs in order to play online. I tried downloading them, but the content wouldnt even show up for download.
    I entered the error code and did all the steps, still nothing. Anyone got any ideas?

:)

HDi x TryharD, Jan 1, 2014
  2. Gift3d
    Gift3d Guest
    3 Month Live discount

If he meant on the xbox marketplace you wont get cards on from the gamertags you put it on (unfortunately) MY MARKETPLACE WONT UPDATE! :(

Gift3d, Jan 1, 2014
  3. Problem with Xbox live marketplace when trying to update card details?

im trying to update card details as me card wont be accepted for some odd reason, but when i try to update details it tells me marketplace isnt available, but when i try to buy points or sommat it works fine, whats wrong with it, is marketplace been playing
    up past few hours?

YORKSHIRE1993, Jan 1, 2014
  4. abkingston Win User

Status Code 807B01F4

same problem here .no marketplace i have cleaned the cache and whatever else i can do .what gets me is that i cant even play any of my older titles says they need to update and then it wont let them .
  5. AustereSnail35 Win User

Xbox live games (NTSC / PAL)

if its on this site, but not on my console marketplace, then does that mean i wont be able to get it?
  6. MurderSauruz Win User

Bought Car From Market Place But Wont Show Up In Garage?

I did buy it ingame I went to forza marketplace in race central but it wont show up in my garage
  7. Terrors the God Win User

I cant download The Amazing World of Gumball Gamer Pics

I cant even find it on my console, and when I try to download them from the marketplace online, it wont let me :/
  8. x24hrs2livex Win User

Currently a Gold member but on Xboxlive rewards says upgrade to gold....

If you upgraded outside of purchasing on the marketplace you wont be rewarded
Thema:

MY MARKETPLACE WONT UPDATE!

1. MY MARKETPLACE WONT UPDATE! - Similar Threads - MARKETPLACE WONT UPDATE

2. Can't Connect to Minecraft Marketplace

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Connect to Minecraft Marketplace: Xbox is connected to internet (tested and confirmed) but Minecraft isn't connecting to the marketplace. 6a3ae8fd-c63b-4b2d-94ef-57175ee5da81
  3. Marketplace de Minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    Marketplace de Minecraft: Hola, me gustaría saber como crear una cuenta de Marketplace de minecraft, ya que he buscado por todo internet, y no he encontrado una forma de hacerlo. [Translation-Hello,I would like to know...
  4. Minecraft Community Marketplace Map Not Working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Community Marketplace Map Not Working: I bought the map "Magma Runner" today for 310 minecoins on the community marketplace. I loaded the world up and realized that the map didn't work. It might of been since the map is outdated with...
  5. Fallout 3 on Marketplace

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Fallout 3 on Marketplace: Hello, Im trying to buy Fallout 3 on the Xbox One X marketplace and i keep getting the message "Sorry, your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Please try again". Im not using Microsoft...
  6. xbox "marketplace" games and 360 purchase revert to old german address etc

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox "marketplace" games and 360 purchase revert to old german address etc: I have an xbox 1. I bought it in china. After I moved from Germany, where I had purchased a windows phone (long ago dead). Now I live in the US. My microsoft account is set up for US purchases....
  7. Buying contents from Xbox marketplace (this offer is not valid in your region)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying contents from Xbox marketplace (this offer is not valid in your region): Hi I am trying to browse games in the Xbox 360 marketplace thru the web on my PC, and I just want to try downloading any content for free (like game demos) to see how it works, but I always...
  8. Dark Souls 1 wont purchase on the xbox marketplace?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dark Souls 1 wont purchase on the xbox marketplace?: My friend recommended the game to me and after looking at the price on the Xbox Marketplace it seemed considerably better than other prices out there ranging from £20-60. I planned on downloading...
  9. Xbox one Marketplace wont work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one Marketplace wont work: Over the last week or so I have tried to access the "New Releases" tab of the marketplace. Everytime i get the same message, either "We couldnt find anything" or "There was a problem, check back...
  10. GTA V wont install from Xbox 360 MARKETPLACE!! HELP PLEASE!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V wont install from Xbox 360 MARKETPLACE!! HELP PLEASE!!!: Back in December, I purchased GTA V through the XBOX 360 MARKETPLACE(not any discs) and I downloaded it over night. It worked fine until last week. Last week before the Independence Day update,...