My "Member since date says "2016" but it should say 2008... I never paused, cancelled or...

Discus and support My "Member since date says "2016" but it should say 2008... I never paused, cancelled or... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My "Member since date says "2016" but it should say 2008... I never paused, cancelled or missed a month. ac65b6ee-f9f9-4a9d-ae2f-e6251720dede Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Maimecat, May 6, 2021.

1. Maimecat
    Maimecat Guest

My "Member since date says "2016" but it should say 2008... I never paused, cancelled or...

My "Member since date says "2016" but it should say 2008... I never paused, cancelled or missed a month.

:)

Maimecat, May 6, 2021
  2. Tezzarrific Win User

My "Member since date says "2016" but it should say 2008... I never paused, cancelled or missed a month.

it will probably catch up at some point, it is nothing special, i take that number to be how long i have tied myselft to a single company and paid way to much money for a service that should not cost.
  3. Smwutches Win User

That's how long you've been a member of the forums, not Live itself.
  4. ItsMagicNotSkil Win User

NBA 2K17 Preorder

I preorder NBA 2k17 a couple weeks ago on the Xbox store and it said released date 9/16/2016, now it saying released date 9/20/2016. I pre installed it and its in my my game and apps but still say 9/20/2016
  5. Dungeonkeeper-07D1E7 Win User

Xbox Gold Membership on Auto-renew canceled itself, and tenureship has been reset?

Everything I've looked into says that the information I'm looking for should be under my subscriptions in billing, yet the last subscription was a prepaid card that I NEVER PURCHASED/ACTIVATED that was canceled on this exact date, however, I lost access
    to my membership on the 10th, not the 11th. I had my account on auto-renew via credit card, so there should be no way for my account to have been on a prepaid card that I never purchased/activated.
  6. Klintinsh Win User

In my micrososft profile it says that i have xbox live gold membership, but my console doesnt work in online.

This is what my microsoft profile says:

Xbox Live settings

Show more

Subscription

Xbox Live Gold

Renews on

18/06/2016

Cancel

Next charge

€6.99 on 18/06/2016
Thema:

1. My "Member since date says "2016" but it should say 2008... I never paused, cancelled or... - Similar Threads - Member since date

2. Can’t hear party members (They can hear me) since Dashboard update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t hear party members (They can hear me) since Dashboard update: Hello, Ever since my dashboard updated 3 days ago, I have been unable to hear party members in both Xbox parties and in-game parties. They can hear me, but I cannot hear them. I have tried hard...
  3. Xbox Live Rewards member since 12/01/2016 and not a single update!

in XBoX Rewards
    Xbox Live Rewards member since 12/01/2016 and not a single update!: OK, the Xbox Rewards site says I'm a member since 12/01/2016 and I can confirm it because I received a two year's congratulation 175MyVip Gems, but thats it! Nothing else since the day I signed to...
  4. Please help!!!!! Member since 05/07/2017

in XBoX Rewards
    Please help!!!!! Member since 05/07/2017: please help I've been a member since May 2017 I've had made a ton a purchases I've done many searches with Bing and have done so many more things to earn points I finally checked my account for...
  5. have been a rewards member since 2010..never get credits but shows I do

in XBoX Rewards
    have been a rewards member since 2010..never get credits but shows I do: So Ive made tons of purchases and it shows lifetime credits but I have never physically had them to get anything with. What do I do next? 9161badb-3d0c-4889-9ed9-107af8322772
  6. Rewards member since 2011, still nothing...

in XBoX Rewards
    Rewards member since 2011, still nothing...: I've been a Rewards member since 2011. I had trouble, never got my Microsoft points. I tried talking with support after they swapped to $$ from MP. They said according to the statement, the...
  7. No reward in since 2013 being a member

in XBoX Rewards
    No reward in since 2013 being a member: hi need your help as been talking in chat as in all years been with u had never got any rewards and say been with you since 2013 and need them to get something for my lad for his birthday as his...
  8. Member since 2014 but still 0 rewards points

in XBoX Rewards
    Member since 2014 but still 0 rewards points: Hi! I've been a rewards member since 2014 and I've definitely spent plenty of money in the store, but I still have 0 points. I haven't really paid attention to it until now, but I'm sure that...
  9. been a member since 2015. No earned rewards.

in XBoX on Consoles
    been a member since 2015. No earned rewards.: so I've been a member since 2015 and I have no earned rewards, even though I've re-uped my Xbox live yearly since then and have earned over 5000+ achievements at the very least since joining Xbox...
  10. case/SR# [Mod Removed]MEMBER SINCE date is incorrect

in XBoX on Consoles
    case/SR# [Mod Removed]MEMBER SINCE date is incorrect: Recently I had made a purchase with BING reward point for a 12 month Xbox live subscription. The Bing reward did not work initially , so I contacted support after all was said and done instructed...