my mic doesn't work until i turn my Xbox off?

Discus and support my mic doesn't work until i turn my Xbox off? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Every time i turn on my Xbox i talk out of my connect and not my mic. the only way i can talk out of my mic is buy restarting my console a bunch of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RedKevGaming, Mar 19, 2014.

1. RedKevGaming
    RedKevGaming Guest

Every time i turn on my Xbox i talk out of my connect and not my mic. the only way i can talk out of my mic is buy restarting my console a bunch of times until it works again...the next system update has to fix that problem, its really
    annoying.

:)

RedKevGaming, Mar 19, 2014
  2. rolltidero
    rolltidero Guest
    My Mic Doesn't Work

In party chat my mic doesn't pick up my voice. My NAT type is open, my privacy settings are set to Adult. I've tried my elite controller, the controller that came with my xbox, and my roommates controller with the headset that has the weird plug and the
    one with the 3.5mm headphone jack (which is my roommates and works for him) and nothing works on my console. I even reset my console to factory but no luck. I can hear everyone else but they can't hear me. I feel like I've checked everything but there's gotta
    be something I haven't so any help would be appreciated.

rolltidero, Mar 19, 2014
  3. Mic works, Start streaming, Mic doesn't work, Stop streaming, Mic works????

Basically got the idea in the subject but yeah not too sure how to attack this problem anymore but to ask for help, my mic connected to my wireless controller that is synced to my xbox works fine when i'm not streaming from my PC but the second I turn streaming
    on, boom! Mic doesn't register my voice but for some reason the audio is still flowing so I can hear in game audio but my mic doesn't work for some reason. I turn off streaming and it works fine and so on and so forth. Any ideas?

Sir Longbottom, Mar 19, 2014
Thema:

1. my mic doesn't work until i turn my Xbox off? - Similar Threads - mic doesn't until

2. My Xbox detects my mic but it doesn't work.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox detects my mic but it doesn't work.: My mic works on literally all other platforms besides Xbox. Xbox even shows that my mic is connected and detected, however when I speak it does not transmit my voice. When I hit the mute button on...
  3. Verizon: my xbox mic won't let my friends hear me the little ring doesn't show up when I talk.

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Verizon: my xbox mic won't let my friends hear me the little ring doesn't show up when I talk.: Verizon (ISPs): my xbox mic won't let my friends hear me the little ring doesn't show up when I talk. I hope you can find a fix for that problem!! 452e2f48-6f71-4584-b9ca-614bbb247e0a
  4. Xbox stereo headset mic doesn't work in game chat for Rainbow Six Siege??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox stereo headset mic doesn't work in game chat for Rainbow Six Siege??: I recently bought the stereo headset for my xbox one. Everything works fine, except for game chat. In party chat I can talk and hear other people, but when I play Rainbow Six Siege I cant hear...
  5. Why doesn't my Xbox controller not let my mic pick up my voice?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn't my Xbox controller not let my mic pick up my voice?: Hi, I'm just looking for an explanation on why my xbox controller doesn't allow my mic to work. I've done the checking on my old controller and my mic works but unfortunately it's broken. So that...
  6. Xbox stereo headset mic doesn't work in game chat for Rainbow Six Siege??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox stereo headset mic doesn't work in game chat for Rainbow Six Siege??: I recently bought the stereo headset for my xbox one. Everything works fine, except for game chat. In party chat I can talk and hear other people, but when I play Rainbow Six Siege I cant hear...
  7. Mic doesn't work on xbox anymore

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mic doesn't work on xbox anymore: i recently got a pair of Razer Kraken Pro V2s, the mic worked for a couple days but suddenly It won't work on the xbox, it works fine on my PC and if i turn mic monitoring up i can hear myself but...
  8. Mic doesn't work with xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mic doesn't work with xbox one: I got a Sades SA-807 2016 mic and it wont work with the xbox one. IT sees it with the mic icon but no one can hear me. The Mic works perfectly fine in Windows 10 and the Mic is Xbox one...
  9. My Mic Doesn't Work

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Mic Doesn't Work: In party chat my mic doesn't pick up my voice. My NAT type is open, my privacy settings are set to Adult. I've tried my elite controller, the controller that came with my xbox, and my roommates...
  10. Headset mic doesn't seem to be working correctly.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset mic doesn't seem to be working correctly.: Headset mic cannot transmit my voice but I can hear others. Have tried trouble shooting to no avail. What to try next? 0ae50730-42a2-46dd-bab0-3f90318dd5b1