My mic is not working, I have tried everything

Discus and support My mic is not working, I have tried everything in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; It said on xbox that's it's making audio when I go into settings but the audio never is shown happening in the party, I have tried basically everything... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Enchanted81, Sep 26, 2021.

1. My mic is not working, I have tried everything

It said on xbox that's it's making audio when I go into settings but the audio never is shown happening in the party, I have tried basically everything and I need help plz.

submitted by /u/Enchanted81
    [link] [comments]

/u/Enchanted81, Sep 26, 2021
  2. Ishka Baha Win User

I have tried EVERYTHING!!!

thanks for the suggestion, I contacted ISP they were no help either, I got hooked to the network but am having a DNS failure, used military DNS still didnt work...
  3. GMAN990 Win User

I also think its a hardware fault, not something you can fix yourself. Reset your Xbox network settings to factory defaults, wire it into a friends router if that does not work I would say its faulty and needs to be fixed by Microsoft or replaced
  4. GMAN990 Win User

Very odd then, has the Xbox every connected to the Internet in the past? Its starting to sound like a fault to me
  5. Ishka Baha Win User

Ok well that didnt work. it was a great suggestion though (nobody has given me that suggestion)I have pulled out my Lynksys BEFSR41 (v. 4.3) router after reading about NAT. I cant find how to reset default settings though i went to 192.168.1.1 but there
    is no "default" tab
  6. GMAN990 Win User

Hi,

Please read:-
    forums.xbox.com/.../9.aspx

And post back your details in full (the bits that are in bold on that post) so that people may help

Thanks
Thema:

My mic is not working, I have tried everything

1. My mic is not working, I have tried everything - Similar Threads - mic working tried

2. Xbox Series X 3.5mm jack not working for mic

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X 3.5mm jack not working for mic: i have recently bought an Xbox series X and am using my akg wired earphones that came with my Samsung s9. I have audio but no mic (mic works in phone and laptop). Does anyone know why it will not...
  3. Series X - Headset mics (multiple) no longer work on any controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X - Headset mics (multiple) no longer work on any controller: Hi, Yesterday, when I tried to start a party with a friend of mine, I was able to hear him clearly but he couldn't hear me. This is despite the Xbox showing I have a headset attached, in the...
  4. My mic will work in party chat but not game chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    My mic will work in party chat but not game chat: Ok so for the past week or so, I have not been able to communicate in game chat in any game I play in. But when I go to party chat, my mic works just fine and everyone can hear me. When I am...
  5. mic is not working when i try to talk but i can hear other people in the party and i can...

in XBoX on Consoles
    mic is not working when i try to talk but i can hear other people in the party and i can...: mic not working but i can hear others and game sound b4fe6d57-5cbd-4a0a-8986-46d4ffdb45f4
  6. Mic not working in online games (Xbox Cloud Gaming)

in XboX Insiders
    Mic not working in online games (Xbox Cloud Gaming): So I've had this issue on both iOS and Windows 10. When creating or joining a party with my friends who are on physical Xboxes, I am able to hear their chat through my headphones, but they are not...
  7. Mic not working in fornite party chat

in XBoX Accessibility
    Mic not working in fornite party chat: I know this has been an ongoing issue with Xbox, I’m just wondering if anyone knows if Xbox has done anything to fix the mic problem in the fornite party chat? We have the Xbox one s all digital....
  8. Trying to get digital assistant to work but screen shows mic is turned off do I need a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to get digital assistant to work but screen shows mic is turned off do I need a...: Is there a built in mic for digital assistant on Xbox series x 196f4d7d-9c22-4e95-a6aa-fb56edb2dcb5
  9. Mic does not work when streaming I've tried everything!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mic does not work when streaming I've tried everything!: I have tried everything I can find on this issue and none of it works. I can hear people no problem but I am unable to speak with them through party chat when streaming xbox to windows 10. The...
  10. Mic on xbox one headset not working....any solutions? Tried all the suggestions

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mic on xbox one headset not working....any solutions? Tried all the suggestions: Our aftermarket and Xbox One stereo headphones mics are not being picked up.by the One. We tested both mics and they worked. Done all of the suggestions from MS. There is a thread on this...