my mic isn't working through my controllers

Discus and support my mic isn't working through my controllers in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my mic isn't working through my controllers but its working through my phone can someone help please 42e89124-ae36-4e0e-ad3f-f0087b73a0df Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by bazzagazza47, May 23, 2020 at 12:03 PM.

1. bazzagazza47
    bazzagazza47 Guest

my mic isn't working through my controllers but its working through my phone can someone help please

:)

2. bazzagazza47 Win User

enable mic isn't coming up
  3. Cyphixer Win User

Have you ever tried any other microphones on that controller? If not it may be a faulty controller.
  4. Crypt Boss Win User

Im sorry to hear that,

Kindly try and press the Xbox button and go to the last menu “System” and select the audio option and enable the mic.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Nasser
  5. bazzagazza47 Win User

i got help yesterday with it but the mic has stopped working again i think because my batteries went flat
  6. NovelGnome543 Win User

Xbox One Wired Mic not working

My mic is not working, like my mute button isn't turning on and my volume beeping isn't working either. It's not the controller because i have 2 mics and only one of them work with my controller. Whenever I speak it works but when they are talking i can
    only hear them like my mic is on 1% volume. PLEASE HELP!
Thema:

1. my mic isn't working through my controllers - Similar Threads - mic isn't working

2. Xbox One - I can hear other players through my headset - but my mic isn't working.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox One - I can hear other players through my headset - but my mic isn't working.: Hi, I have a brand new Xbox One with two new controllers and from day one, I have been unable to get my mic on my headphones to work. I CAN hear my friends, they cannot hear me. I have already...
  3. Mic isn't working in a certain game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mic isn't working in a certain game: I have a mic that I've been using for almost 2 years. It was working fine in a certain game called Fortnite, and then for some reason it stopped working in party chat. I can talk in other games...
  4. 2Wire: Mic isn't working

in XboX Networking Hardware
    2Wire: Mic isn't working: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Mic isn't working ok so I plugged in my mic to see that it wasn't working at all, I plug it in and it says it's not plugged in, I have tried everything to getting...
  5. PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME FIX THIS (Mic isn't working on Xbox)

in XBoX on Consoles
    PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME FIX THIS (Mic isn't working on Xbox): Re-post to boost this issue up I had this problem for a whole month, trying to look up fixes but I couldn't find any. So what happened is that randomly when I was playing with my friends my chat...
  6. Mic isn't working, I can hear people but they can't hear me?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mic isn't working, I can hear people but they can't hear me?: I can literally hear everyone but they can't hear me. From what it appears, the mic is fully functioning but I don't know whats wrong with it. 79c42466-460b-4807-aea3-42c2411344f9
  7. I'm having a hard time figuring out why my mic isn't working.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm having a hard time figuring out why my mic isn't working.: My mic is acting strange when it is unplugged it says its still plugged in in both party and game chat but when i plug it in it will allow me to hear but not speak if you could please help me i...
  8. Mic Isn't Working Through Headset But Instead Kinect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mic Isn't Working Through Headset But Instead Kinect: I've been playing with my headset for a while and chose not to connect the Kinect. Now that I've connected the Kinect, the mic ONLY works through it. I can hear just fine through my headset - my...
  9. Chat isn't working (Both mic and kinect)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Chat isn't working (Both mic and kinect): Simply put like the title; both the headset (xbox one headset) and the kinect is not allowing me to chat in a part chat. Things Ive tried: Unplugging and replugging the mic power on/off the...
  10. Mic jack isn't working (I can't hear my friends, but they can hear me)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mic jack isn't working (I can't hear my friends, but they can hear me): My wireless camo controller is less than a month out of warranty, and has suddenly developed a problem. While in a party, my friends can hear me, but I can't hear them. I tried using a different...