my miccrosoft solitary games, have a coming soon sign onthem wont let me open them up

Discus and support my miccrosoft solitary games, have a coming soon sign onthem wont let me open them up in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; my Microsoft solitare games wont open up it has a coming soon sign at top b2e80ec3-5e99-4e84-b6ce-27f8b8b0e131 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WorkadayPrince6, Jan 2, 2017.

1. my miccrosoft solitary games, have a coming soon sign onthem wont let me open them up

my Microsoft solitare games wont open up it has a coming soon sign at top

:)

WorkadayPrince6, Jan 2, 2017
  2. HTD WOLFMAN
    HTD WOLFMAN Guest
    Can't sign in to profile and connect at the same time + other issues

I moved to an aprtment and am having the exact same issues but when i check my connections it signs me out then connects then wont let me sign back in and Im Having Gamer withdrawels please tell me theres an easy fix or that xbox one servers are messing
    up because so many mlg players are starting to switch over but I need this issues fixed soon I have an IT guy coming tommorrow and hope he can solve the problem

HTD WOLFMAN, Jan 2, 2017
  3. JoeParrish
    JoeParrish Guest
    trying to play my daily challange on microsoft solitary

trying to play my daily Microsoft solitary games would not let me log into xbox gave me a error #1170000

JoeParrish, Jan 2, 2017
  4. SHADOWWOLF909 Win User

Status Code 80072746

Im having the same problems. Every time i sign in it pops up that status code and it wont let me go to friends on the Dashboard but if i hit the xbox buton then it will let me view them through that and it wont let me update games.
  5. HTD WOLFMAN Win User

Can't sign in to profile and connect at the same time + other issues

I moved to an aprtment and am having the exact same issues but when i check my connections it signs me out then connects then wont let me sign back in and Im Having Gamer withdrawels please tell me theres an easy fix or that xbox one servers are messing
    up because so many mlg players are starting to switch over but I need this issues fixed soon I have an IT guy coming tommorrow and hope he can solve the problem
  6. staceeh90 Win User

Unable to connect to xbox live.

Hi i'm having the same problem but only i was connected yesterday and now it wont let me and also i signed up using my yahoo and have a gold membership and it wont let me sign in on here do you have any ideas on how to sign in using yahoo ?
  7. SiCkO562 Win User

sign in error

i can sign on a pc but wont let me sign in on my console. i deleted the account and tried to add new now the add new app wont even open so i can put my account in
  8. I Lap Veyrons Win User

Xbox.com/Forums

Create an account?

On my main account that it wont let me on the forums i have been on them before, but for the last couple of month it comes up with that writing i posted a pic of...
Thema:

my miccrosoft solitary games, have a coming soon sign onthem wont let me open them up

1. my miccrosoft solitary games, have a coming soon sign onthem wont let me open them up - Similar Threads - miccrosoft solitary games

2. Eventos Microsoft collection solitarie [Edit - Translation] - Events Microsoft collection ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Eventos Microsoft collection solitarie [Edit - Translation] - Events Microsoft collection ...: Buenas Tardes Como puedo hacer para que no siga corriendo el tiempo en los eventos, cuando tengo que interrumpir el juego por algún motivo ? [Edit - Translation] - Good afternoon How can I stop...
  3. The ads keep freezing lately in the solitary games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The ads keep freezing lately in the solitary games: The ads keep freezing lately in the solitary games 6b16d9eb-d6fd-4883-9651-ef084749d268
  4. Microsoft solitarie collecton, lamentable y a peor (regrettable and worse)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft solitarie collecton, lamentable y a peor (regrettable and worse): Lo de los eventos empieza a ser lamentablemente no cuenta el tiempo real de juego, cuenta desde que se empieza el primer reto y además están los "problemas de conexión" que te fastidian las...
  5. I cannot keep Microsoft Solitary on while playing game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot keep Microsoft Solitary on while playing game.: I will play a game or two, then the application goes off and I have to resign in to the game again. When I sign in, there are times it does not even come up and other times it will come up, but...
  6. MS Solitary Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MS Solitary Collection: I paid to upgrade without advertisements on the solitary collection, but they keep popping up 25abae8d-df1c-44e5-9429-cfb34376baa8
  7. Save File Error on Microsoft Solitary Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Save File Error on Microsoft Solitary Collection: Error comes up during every game of the collection. States that save game file was corrupt. A new save file will be created. f27afbf2-cbf2-4ef8-97de-97196df81137
  8. Microsoft Solitarie for Windows Mobile 10 - Lumia 950 XL

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitarie for Windows Mobile 10 - Lumia 950 XL: Bugged version: 3.9.5100.0 Since the update of the start of May 2016 the developers changed the font without testing (I think) on all phones. I have Lumia 950 xl, with display setted in default...
  9. trying to play my daily challange on microsoft solitary

in XBoX on Consoles
    trying to play my daily challange on microsoft solitary: trying to play my daily Microsoft solitary games would not let me log into xbox gave me a error #1170000 41292603-0f0d-4082-af9f-b3f5c043c397
  10. Lost my com's and now can't sign into live now. miccrosoft says i should be able to sign in on ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost my com's and now can't sign into live now. miccrosoft says i should be able to sign in on ...: But I have tryed everything. I keep getting a on screen saying i have lost my live account till the Oct/29 of this year....I don't understand how they say i only lost com's but can't sign into my...