My Microsoft account creation date.

Discus and support My Microsoft account creation date. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I've been trying to find a way to see my account creation date/XBOX account creation date but i've had no luck so far. Does anyone have a link where I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Boris69, May 3, 2021.

1. Boris69
    Boris69 Guest

I've been trying to find a way to see my account creation date/XBOX account creation date but i've had no luck so far. Does anyone have a link where I could contact microsoft and discuss this?

:)

Boris69, May 3, 2021
  2. Fyer Win User

Account Creation Date

Under "Your Services" is there one that says Gold-1 Month FREE trial? If so click on that and you will see the dates.
  3. Raiden8816 Win User

Account Creation Date

Where exactly on the page should I click?
  4. Raiden8816 Win User

Account Creation Date

I've been there but the question still remains where do I click to get the info? If its the 12mos Gold thats worthless since the dates always change once it renews
  5. Knowitall(2) Win User

Account Creation Date

6. Knowitall(2) Win User

Account Creation Date

You can find this information at the Microsoft Billing and Account Management website.
Thema:

1. My Microsoft account creation date. - Similar Threads - Microsoft account creation

2. I cant sign into my Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant sign into my Microsoft account: I can't sign into things like the Microsoft store or Xbox console companion. I can sign into websites though. Every time I try to sign into an app it says you'll need internet for this even though...
  3. Microsoft gift card redeemed for Robux but Robux money not showing up in account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft gift card redeemed for Robux but Robux money not showing up in account: My granddaughter bought $50 of Robux but it is not showing. She purchase it 3 hours ago. It does show on her account history as redeemed but doesn't show the RObux...
  4. I can’t sign into my Microsoft account on ps4

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t sign into my Microsoft account on ps4: I am trying to sign into my Microsoft account on ps4, but all it says when I follow the instructions to sign in it says, “Oops! Looks like this account is already connected. Please sign in with...
  5. Already bought minecraft for windows 10 on microsoft account, but it's asking me to buy it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Already bought minecraft for windows 10 on microsoft account, but it's asking me to buy it...: I also don't know why when I put in my microsoft account is does not come up as purchased. But, I can find it in my purchase history and play the game. 1cb00e9d-5257-422a-b292-ae007b666dbb
  6. Removing/recovering xbox account from Microsoft account I don’t have access too.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Removing/recovering xbox account from Microsoft account I don’t have access too.: Hi this might be unsalvagable. I have an Xbox account, it was linked to my girlfriends Microsoft account. We broke up, and I didn’t even think about it and have continued to use my Xbox since....
  7. I cant Access my microsoft/xbox accounts privacy and online safety settings due to link error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant Access my microsoft/xbox accounts privacy and online safety settings due to link error: I was trying to join my friends minecraft realm when it said my microsoft accounts settings weren't configured properly to play on realms and to go to aka.ms/MCMultiplayerHelp however when i look...
  8. Can't purchase Microsoft Flight Simulator Standard version using my Microsoft Account balance

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't purchase Microsoft Flight Simulator Standard version using my Microsoft Account balance: Recently, I wanted to spend my $70 that I have in my Microsoft Account to buy the new Microsoft Flight Simulator (Standard) that costs $59.99 with taxes (so about $65 total). The problem is that...
  9. microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft account: why doesn't Microsoft or Minecraft let us link more than one account per ps4? i don't remember linkin gmy Minecraft account and so when I made a new one to sign in it said I already have one but I...
  10. Microsoft - Age of Empires III ES Online Account Creation Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft - Age of Empires III ES Online Account Creation Error: Age of Empires III: ES Online Account Creation Error Hello all, I purchased my AoE 3 product off of steam (it was the expansion pack with war chiefs and asian dynasties); however, when I try to...