my microsoft account current balance

Discus and support my microsoft account current balance in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; today i bought 15 dollar gift card for my xbox and i alreday had 3 dollars in my account. i went to buy vbucks and it said i only had 3 dollars in my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by sofiaguerrero, Sep 22, 2020.

1. my microsoft account current balance

today i bought 15 dollar gift card for my xbox and i alreday had 3 dollars in my account. i went to buy vbucks and it said i only had 3 dollars in my account but when i went to billings in my settings i had 18 dollars but its not showing up on fortnite

:)

sofiaguerrero, Sep 22, 2020
  2. JoshWZA Win User

What do you mean by that

I need to know i have the same glitch
  3. JoshWZA Win User

How did you fix your problem i have the same one?
  4. CarGuyB3N Win User

It doesn't automatically add to your account, you have to enter the code in first.
  5. Ciochina Gabriel Win User

Your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Please try again.

more info:

Free

Current balance 200 Microsoft Points

Price Free

New balance 200

let me know why i cant buy this with my gold account ASAP
  6. AstroTera Win User

What happened to my money

Hi, thanks for responding.

The gift card appears in the order history, i checked in my microsoft and xbox account (both are the same account) both of them said that my current balance is $209.35
Thema:

1. my microsoft account current balance - Similar Threads - microsoft account current

2. Current Microsoft Processes for Gamertag and linked accounts

in XBoX Accessibility
    Current Microsoft Processes for Gamertag and linked accounts: I have tried going through these posts as well as Google and everything I find is from 2016 and earlier; I am trying to find out if changes have been made that would allow me to do what I need to...
  3. How to transfer current points to new Microsoft account when no longer using old account?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to transfer current points to new Microsoft account when no longer using old account?: I was using a @comcast.net that I will no longer use except it is still on my new microsoft @gmail.com account. All of the points I have in the old .comcast need to be transferred to the...
  4. Xbox Live / Gamertag And Microsoft Account Permalinked?? I want to delete my current MS...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live / Gamertag And Microsoft Account Permalinked?? I want to delete my current MS...: Ok, so i know im not the first person to raise this question, as i spent countless hours spinning my wheels on both the xbox and microsoft forums and help support sections, funny thing is, the...
  5. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error...: One minute I am into Microsoft Word Games then I try to go back and receive this message. How can I fix this problem? 4fca03f8-c381-4456-9017-dc6062cbd5f5
  6. Microsoft Mahjong is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Mahjong is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case ...: Microsoft game apps (Mahjongg Premium and Magic Jigsaw) that I have paid for gives this error message when I try to login. Microsoft Mahjong is currently not available in your account. Here’s the...
  7. Game errors with 0x803F8001 "Microsoft Minesweeper is currently not available in your account"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game errors with 0x803F8001 "Microsoft Minesweeper is currently not available in your account": Suddenly happened yesterday morning after using both W10 and Minesweeper successfully for ages. Same error on a desktop PC and Surface Pro 4, both devices are fully patched up to date and attached...
  8. Moving my Xbox Profile to another Microsoft Account so it is no longer link to the current one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Moving my Xbox Profile to another Microsoft Account so it is no longer link to the current one: I know this has been discussed ad nauseum but the articles that the discussion posts link to seem to have been removed. Just to be clear, I am not trying to add another primary email account to...
  9. Changing microsoft account with a current office 365 subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changing microsoft account with a current office 365 subscription: Hello, everyone. I had a quick question regarding changing the microsoft account associated with a gamertag. The current account has an office 365 subscription which will expire in 4 days. I...
  10. Transferring Xbox profile from closed Microsoft account to current account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transferring Xbox profile from closed Microsoft account to current account: So, about a few months ago, I made the decision to close an older Microsoft account (*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***). Unfortunately, I was unaware that I would...