my microsoft account got blocked and i can't unblocked

Discus and support my microsoft account got blocked and i can't unblocked in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; when im trying to unblock my account, it says that i need to input my phone number but it wont let me, it says "loading" where i should input my phone... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DanThenormie, Jul 20, 2019.

1. DanThenormie
    DanThenormie Guest

when im trying to unblock my account, it says that i need to input my phone number but it wont let me, it says "loading" where i should input my phone number and it never loads up, i even tryed waiting for 4 hours. please help.

:)

DanThenormie, Jul 20, 2019
Thema:

1. my microsoft account got blocked and i can't unblocked - Similar Threads - microsoft account got

2. I believe my main microsoft account got hacked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I believe my main microsoft account got hacked.: I tried to play xbox one today and as I wanted to log into my profile it asked me for my password. No problem so I thought but then I saw that it asked for a password to an e - mail that I have...
  3. Got money put on microsoft account but won't show up on Xbox

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Got money put on microsoft account but won't show up on Xbox: Anyone know why my money balance won't update when I try to buy something on xbox store? a5a646c6-af41-43be-a8bf-76aef58ad301
  4. Bought credit got £15.86 on Microsoft account tried to purchase one mth subscription as...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought credit got £15.86 on Microsoft account tried to purchase one mth subscription as...: Subscription pqyment wont work have plenty of money to buy 6feecec7-e066-468a-86ea-18fe7f13e0e2
  5. My Xbox Live Rewards credits never got deposited into my Microsoft Account

in XBoX Rewards
    My Xbox Live Rewards credits never got deposited into my Microsoft Account: Hi, I was referred here by Microsoft support to inquire about my missing Xbox Live Rewards deposit. I had 5250 Xbox Rewards points and 200 VIP points that were supposed to have been deposited to...
  6. My Xbox Rewards points never got deposited into my Microsoft Account currency

in XBoX Rewards
    My Xbox Rewards points never got deposited into my Microsoft Account currency: Hi, I was referred here by Microsoft support to inquire about my missing Xbox Live Rewards deposit. I had 5250 Xbox Rewards points and 200 VIP points that were supposed to have been deposited to...
  7. My Microsoft Rewards Account got suspended reason fraud

in XBoX Rewards
    My Microsoft Rewards Account got suspended reason fraud: Hello Microsoft and the Community On April the 27 my account got suspended for fraud and not following the guild lines. I followed the rules and for some reason I got accused of fraud please...
  8. Microsoft account got deleted

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft account got deleted: Hello, Recently my Microsoft account got renamed/deleted (I am using another one to write this message). I use it very often so it cannot be due to 5 years of inactivity. I know the email address...
  9. i got 2 enforcment messages from microsoft on my account 20 minutes ago im not sure why anyone ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i got 2 enforcment messages from microsoft on my account 20 minutes ago im not sure why anyone ...: I was watching YouTube i recently made a video about trolls in the community, but i don't understand why i got two messages from the Xbox enforcement team 5bcfcd02-2d16-4743-97fd-967851027c1a
  10. Got a new xbox. Set up with wrong microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got a new xbox. Set up with wrong microsoft account: We previously had an xbox that stopped working. We purchased a new one but could not remember which Microsoft account we signed in with on the old one. Before we figured which one it was, my...