my microsoft account got hacked and that guy changed my email and password without me knowing

Discus and support my microsoft account got hacked and that guy changed my email and password without me knowing in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i need help. my xbox account got hacked. i have purchased games in that account. its been a week since that incident. i tried contacting mojang about... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by sadboiwhogothacked, Nov 9, 2021.

1. my microsoft account got hacked and that guy changed my email and password without me knowing

i need help. my xbox account got hacked. i have purchased games in that account. its been a week since that incident. i tried contacting mojang about getting my account back but my account is linked with microsoft. the person changed the email and password which i dont know. can you please help me with this issue?

:)

sadboiwhogothacked, Nov 9, 2021
  2. SamQY Win User

my microsoft account got hacked and that guy changed my email and password without me knowing

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

You need to fill in the account recovery form. Fill in as much information as possible and you will receive a response within 24 hours to your contact email address.

https://account.live.com/acsr
  3. GLaDOS CJoHnSoN Win User

Account Trouble (Suspended Due to Payment option) ???

my account is suspended on my other account due to the payment option but theres a problam my emailits someone elses and i dont know my password its locked out my account got hacked last year or 2 years agobut the guy gave me his email then i changed now
    i dont know my password and how do we un suspend our accounts
  4. BraggerPenny856 Win User

microsoft i have a question

but thats what im not completely sure about. im not sure if it was completely changed. and i already locked my account cuz my profile was hacked. they should already know that its my profile considering they know that i didnt hack my own my account. i also
    dont want to lock my account for an investigation for no reason. the last time i got hacked, i locked it and the person that hacked my invited me to his own party and told me the email and password. I recovered it onto my xbox but couldnt play on the profile
    uz it was locked. so i knew the password during the investigation, they changed it when i already knew it and they think im trying to hack my account. Msg me on my gt Philosophey
  5. deanofmean333 Win User

help parents email got hacked and cant except terms of use.

i have tried but it wont let me into that account option because i am not online. also it isn't my account it self it is my parents account that got hacked and i cant get the password to accept the terms of use i tried everything to get it back but cant
    get it isn't there any way i can change my parents email without having to put in there password that is what not working.
  6. Kazthek1ll3r Win User

halo 3 banned for no reason

basically some one knew my email and password and there changed my reste question on my hotmail then after that my facebook got hacked then my bungie got hacked
Thema:

1. my microsoft account got hacked and that guy changed my email and password without me knowing - Similar Threads - microsoft account got

2. My Microsoft account got deleted without warning

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft account got deleted without warning: I was going to play Minecraft with my buddies, it said I was signed out so I tried to sign back in and it just says "This account doesn't exist." My original account was *** Die E-Mail-Adresse...
  3. My minecraft account got hacked and i didnt migrate to an Microsoft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft account got hacked and i didnt migrate to an Microsoft account.: So I bought my friend an Minecraft account and he did not migrate it and got hacked. The hacker migrated the account to their email and now we don't have access anymore. What do I do?...
  4. ig got email Money in your Microsoft account expires soon

in XBoX Accessibility
    ig got email Money in your Microsoft account expires soon: hi all i got via email this title "Money in your Microsoft account expires soon" from sender "*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***" and when i checked my balance i...
  5. Thanks microsoft! I got a code to connect my switch to microsoft account, but it still says...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Thanks microsoft! I got a code to connect my switch to microsoft account, but it still says...: Thanks for not letting me play on minecraft servers! 14697cc3-01c2-49b8-8cee-28b9bb5a83ef
  6. I got locked out of my microsoft account and now it says that I havent bought minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got locked out of my microsoft account and now it says that I havent bought minecraft: I recently migrated my minecraft account to microsoft and had no issues. This was until I got locked out of my microsoft account. Once I unlocked my account, I had to set up my Xbox profile again...
  7. When i got minecraft i got it with my microsoft account, and my microsoft account got...

in XBoX Accessibility
    When i got minecraft i got it with my microsoft account, and my microsoft account got...: So, I had minecraft in my other account called "*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***" and it got deleted because of inactivity, I actually had minecraft inside that...
  8. I got minecraft java on my pc with a microsoft account and cant login

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got minecraft java on my pc with a microsoft account and cant login: I had issues with running the game so I had to run legacy launcher 1.6.93 and i can't login with my Microsoft account 2c4b8712-e4a7-4153-b65c-d023b90365da
  9. My microsoft account got locked 7 days ago

in XBoX on Consoles
    My microsoft account got locked 7 days ago: like i stated above its been a week since it was locked out and i never received an email or anything stating why it had been locked i have filled out 4 forms so far and have not received any sort...
  10. i got logged out of microsoft account and i don’t know my login. my password or email

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i got logged out of microsoft account and i don’t know my login. my password or email: heya, recently i got logged out of my microsoft account and it says i cant link another but i dont remember the email or password, so i cant play with my friends whatsoever, please is there a way...