My Microsoft account has been hacked

Discus and support My Microsoft account has been hacked in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Maybe a 1 or 2 months ago i installed a virus that stole my every account, but i can't get my microsoft account back. I have my Minecraft account... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by fifi0, Apr 14, 2022.

1. fifi0
    fifi0 Guest

Maybe a 1 or 2 months ago i installed a virus that stole my every account, but i can't get my microsoft account back. I have my Minecraft account connected to this and this account has sentimental value to me so I'm really sad i tried much things but i don't know what to do My Microsoft account has been hacked :( And I accidentaly made other account with e-mail and phone number that was connected to the account that has been hacked, so there is only hackers e-mail on my account know i think. I really want to keep my Minecraft account. Maybe can I still log in or something with Mojang account?

:)

fifi0, Apr 14, 2022
  2. o tugboat o Win User

My Microsoft account has been hacked.

You should definitely give Xbox Support a call to recover your account. If you think it's been hacked and you can't get your password reset they can help! 1800 4 MYXBOX.
  3. eddieastorga Win User

I have the same issue with the hacker setting up the alternative contacts when I reset my password. It does not matter how many passwords I reset, they can simply have a reset code sent to them to re-reset my password. Microsoft is aware if this issue and
    have not done anything about it. I been dealing with this issue for over a week!

This is a joke. All they need to do is remove those bogus contact numbers. They even have the IP address of these individuals. They are in Columbia.

Any help would be great!
  4. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello fifi0, unfortunately in cases like this you really needed to recover the Microsoft account to which it is linked with the game.

You've tried to recover your account through the account recovery form if you haven't tried to follow the procedure below.

Recover your account

https://account.live.com/acsr

Help with the Microsoft account recovery form

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

How to recover a hacked or compromised Microsoft account

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...
  5. AridLizard Win User

6. Dungeoncrawler1 Win User

Unable to recover my account, please help.

I just finished talking to microsoft support due to my account being hacked and microsoft points being purchased. Xboxlive has been been hacked. I had a test withdraw of $10.61 on Thursday, and then $49.99 withdraws twice today. Microsoft cancelled my
    account, and I cancelled my cc that was tied to the account. Everyone should watch their accounts very closely now.
Thema:

1. My Microsoft account has been hacked - Similar Threads - Microsoft account has

2. My Microsoft (Xbox) account (not this one) has been hacked, the password and associated...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft (Xbox) account (not this one) has been hacked, the password and associated...: My Microsoft (Xbox) account (not this one) has been hacked and the password and associated email changed, effectively locking me out of my account. How do I go about getting it back and/or (at...
  3. I am looking to find out what my EX has been doing with my Microsoft Surface Account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am looking to find out what my EX has been doing with my Microsoft Surface Account.: Is there anyone that can explain to on how when I am finally able to log into my new Surface that it shows Skype and Ebox; neither of which have I ever used as well as a Realtek Microphone?? Does...
  4. How to find out which microsoft account my mojang account has been linked to

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to find out which microsoft account my mojang account has been linked to: Hi, I have asked this question millions of times now and have been directed to microsoft support itself. Can you, in any way possible, find out which account my mojang account has been linked to....
  5. Trying to find a way to link a Microsoft account to my PlayStation when it already has an...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to find a way to link a Microsoft account to my PlayStation when it already has an...: So some time ago my email connected to my PlayStation account was hacked and so I had to change the email for obvious Reasons but Minecraft are was logged in so I didn't have an issue but then...
  6. my account has been locked and no support from microsoft

in XBoX Accessibility
    my account has been locked and no support from microsoft: hello dear microsoft i know you will see this so.. my account was locked about 6 days ago ( not the one i'm posting this with ) and i filled out a request for a account Reinstate and requested a...
  7. The email my microsoft account was linked to, has been changed.

in XBoX Accessibility
    The email my microsoft account was linked to, has been changed.: So I had a microsoft account with the email "*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***", and someone got into my account and changed the email it was linked to, so i went...
  8. My microsoft/xbox account has been compromised.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft/xbox account has been compromised.: My xbox account has been hacked by someone and I don’t know what to do. It started in November when i entered a code in [mod removed] i later got a message from someone under the display name of...
  9. How to recover my x2 minecraft accounts mojang has says its a microsoft problem after given...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to recover my x2 minecraft accounts mojang has says its a microsoft problem after given...: How to recover my x2 microsoft accounts which i set up via my kids laptops what was a minecraft laptop came with the game and one with a nintendo switch which we dont use nor have a email...
  10. I no longer have access to the phone number connected to my microsoft account that has 2...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I no longer have access to the phone number connected to my microsoft account that has 2...: I set up 2fa a long time ago when they would call phones instead of just texting it and I used my landline, but I got rid of that landline and now I need to reset my password that I forgot. I have...