MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT MONEY NOT WORKING

Discus and support MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT MONEY NOT WORKING in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I got an xbox live gift card money thing this Christmas and I cannot buy things. I have looked online and I found that other people are having the same... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RealAsianpride, Jan 24, 2014.

1. MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT MONEY NOT WORKING

I got an xbox live gift card money thing this Christmas and I cannot buy things. I have looked online and I found that other people are having the same problem. I put it in the code and it does not give me the option to buy it
    with my account money. The other day I tried buying the walking dead and it there was no option for it. Please I need help someone, Thanks!

:)

RealAsianpride, Jan 24, 2014
  2. MONEY APPEARING IN MICROSOFT ACCOUNT!?!?!?

Do you have to sign up for microsoft rewards or will they just send some extra cash to anyone who purchases from the store? I recently bought a few games and would love a kickback haha.

D0CT0RV3NKM4N, Jan 24, 2014
  3. IndieRock
    IndieRock Guest
    MONEY APPEARING IN MICROSOFT ACCOUNT!?!?!?

What's the incentive for them? If someone is looking to buy Watch Dogs, having them buy a new copy grants them more profit than providing a used copy to sell.

IndieRock, Jan 24, 2014
  4. iNb4 Ownage
    iNb4 Ownage Guest

Hey RealAsian.

-

There should be an option at the very bottom when it asks you to select what type of payment method to use that says "Press Y or X to pay with your account balance" or something along those lines. You can not purchase Gold Time with Account currency.

iNb4 Ownage, Jan 24, 2014
  5. M3gaToxic Win User

Problem with my Microsoft account money

Okay. I will try this as I really want Sanctum 2. Thanks..I will let you know what happens.
  6. M3gaToxic Win User

Do I need to contact someone or something? I kind of think this is ridiculous. In stores you can pay with cash and the rest on a card..or use a gift card and put rest on the card. Speaking of gift card, I went to commerce.microsoft.com and there was an option
    under the 3.60 for exchange for giftcard. If I did this would I be able to use that and then it takes the rest (.22) out of my bank?
  7. Beanboy83 Win User

I am , an XBOX Live Ambassador.

I have noticed that when I try to make purchases through XBOX.com, I am unable to use the money stored to my account. I have not had a problem with using it when I try making the same purchase through the marketplace on my console. I would suggest trying
    to make the purchase on your console and see if that will let you use the money stored in your Microsoft account.

I hope this helps.
  8. WPAK Win User

Accessing Money on my Microsoft Account

@JumpiestHornet1

Please be aware that this thread is already pretty old. To ensure the best support from the community it is best to create a new thread specifically for your issue.

Before creating a new thread be sure to check
    http://billing.microsoft.com
    to verify if all payment/billing information is valid and available.
  9. Smwutches Win User

Accessing Money on my Microsoft Account

If you're trying to make a purchase on the website, the website has not been updated to use the new currency system. You'll need to make a purchase on the console in order to use the money in your account.
Thema:

1. MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT MONEY NOT WORKING - Similar Threads - MICROSOFT ACCOUNT MONEY

2. Microsoft gift card redeemed for Robux but Robux money not showing up in account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft gift card redeemed for Robux but Robux money not showing up in account: Hello, My son just redeemed his $15 Microsoft gift card and bought 1200 robux money but it is not showing up in his account. It's sayin he still only has 3 robux. Any ideas what is going on? I...
  3. Got money put on microsoft account but won't show up on Xbox

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Got money put on microsoft account but won't show up on Xbox: Anyone know why my money balance won't update when I try to buy something on xbox store? a5a646c6-af41-43be-a8bf-76aef58ad301
  4. Just trying to put money on my sons X-Box account!! Microsoft store support will not...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Just trying to put money on my sons X-Box account!! Microsoft store support will not...: I am baffled after experiencing an error while attempting to add money to my sons X Box account for Fortnite v bucks. I have had multiple conversations with Microsoft Store support and they will...
  5. My Microsoft account lost all money in it.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft account lost all money in it.: I had redeemed 100$ and i had bought 30$ worth of something and then a couple weeks later i have no money in my account. I have already check my order history but besides the things i bought are...
  6. loading microsoft money on to an xbox account

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    loading microsoft money on to an xbox account: i have a code for 30 in microsoft money. i would like to know that if i put it on my account does it expire at all? as i was looking to use it on a game that doesn't come out for 2 months...
  7. Microsoft took money away from my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft took money away from my account?: I had purchased a xbox live but for the wrong account, so i had requested a refun and got my money back but i got charged back again the next day. I know its not me who bought the xbox live and...
  8. Cant add money from microsoft account balance to family member

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant add money from microsoft account balance to family member: I just redeemed a 15€ giftcard on my account to give it to my child but its not letting me use the microsoft account balance. i put the gift card in my account and not his so i can give it to him...
  9. microsoft took money from my account for games with gold game, need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    microsoft took money from my account for games with gold game, need help: Hello so everybody, i bought my games with gold like every month. But this time microsoft took 19.99 for victor vran which is currently free. Can someone help me? 141d4fe2-50a3-4c8f-bddb-6c0dca2b4493
  10. Cant add money to my Microsoft account, i am well below the limits.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant add money to my Microsoft account, i am well below the limits.: The store wont let me add money to my account....sitting at $63.18. It says i have reach my max.....though i haven't added anything in days....what gives? 7b80342b-1991-4cad-bcaf-4ed373bd28b8