My microsoft account on the xbox is showing i have a balance of 18.33 but in the store only...

Discus and support My microsoft account on the xbox is showing i have a balance of 18.33 but in the store only... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I got a $15 gift card and put it in and tried to buy the binding of isaac afterbirth+ knowing I have the rebirth and afterbirth. So I try buying it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jadenpereira, May 24, 2021.

1. jadenpereira
    jadenpereira Guest

My microsoft account on the xbox is showing i have a balance of 18.33 but in the store only...

I got a $15 gift card and put it in and tried to buy the binding of isaac afterbirth+ knowing I have the rebirth and afterbirth.

So I try buying it but it only says I have $3.33 in my account but when I went to check it showed I had $18.33 so i'm very

confused. Can someone help me with this?

:)

jadenpereira, May 24, 2021
  2. Computers are Useles Win User

My microsoft account on the xbox is showing i have a balance of 18.33 but in the store only shows 3.33. What do i do?

Try rebooting your console and if that does not work, try logging out and log back in
  3. YohaanPatel Win User

My microsoft account on the xbox is showing i have a balance of 18.33 but in the store only shows 3.33. What do i do?

I got a $15 gift card and put it in and tried to buy the binding of isaac afterbirth+ knowing I have the rebirth and afterbirth.

So I try buying it but it only says I have $3.33 in my account but when I went to check it showed I had $18.33 so i'm very

confused. Can someone help me with this?
    Thanks for reaching out!

First please do a full reboot of your console

Please check your balance by following these steps: Here

Check your payment history Here

If none of these work try this

You will need to contact Xbox support directly for assistance with that.

The best way to reach Live Support would be here: Here

Step 1 ----Select the xbox you have

Step 2 ----Select See other options
    Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)
    Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"
    Step 5 ----Select request a call from support
  4. HassanB Win User

Can't purchase Xbox Live gold. :(

Hello,

You cannot use your Microsoft Account balance to purchase Xbox LIVE Gold. That balance can only be used on Xbox LIVE Game store transactions.
  5. AMadMongrel Win User

Xbox account funds issue

I went to my microsoft account and it shows the correct amount so i think it is a bug with the store as when i go into the xbox store via console and pick any game and hit the buy option it will bring up a small banner saying microsoft account balance with
    a figure next to it and the word change at the end, so if i click on it it brings up a similar banner that shows the correct amount in my account so i think its an issue with the store itself as my account appears to be ok and like i said i have done a factory
    reset which fixed the issue until I added more funds and spent it .

I have discovered that the problem is with new games, some high rated and some dlc that show the incorrect amount in my account
  6. Cclm76 Win User

55 Days Later...

commerce.microsoft.com shows a balance of $11.60 CAD. The Avatar Store shows a balance of $1.74 CAD. Pretty sure there's a problem with my account...

56 days and counting.
Thema:

1. My microsoft account on the xbox is showing i have a balance of 18.33 but in the store only... - Similar Threads - microsoft account showing

2. Microsoft gift card redeemed for Robux but Robux money not showing up in account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft gift card redeemed for Robux but Robux money not showing up in account: My granddaughter bought $50 of Robux but it is not showing. She purchase it 3 hours ago. It does show on her account history as redeemed but doesn't show the RObux...
  3. Microsoft Account Balance Payment Method Not Showing up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Account Balance Payment Method Not Showing up: Hey so today I scrolling through and tried to purchase some robux but when I got to the payment page my microsoft account balance was not there! Any help would be nice....
  4. Xbox account is still active but the Microsoft Account attached is dead and not showing up...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox account is still active but the Microsoft Account attached is dead and not showing up...: Hi, I took a hiatus from my Xbox for a while and now I'm having issues accessing my account. Basically my account is over 8yrs old and I have the email information attached to my Microsoft...
  5. Microsoft account balance isn't showing up in store

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft account balance isn't showing up in store: I added a $50 Xbox card to my account and bought some dlc. about 20 minutes later I attempted to buy a game and instead of letting me buy the game it said Get Started! Add a new way to pay....
  6. Unknown Xbox One Showing Up in My Microsoft Account Why ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unknown Xbox One Showing Up in My Microsoft Account Why ?: [img] The Xbox One in the Upper Right Corner I Have no Idea where it's coming from I removed all My old xbox since getting Xbox Series X. Another Issue the Unknown Xbox One showing up making...
  7. Microsoft account balance isn't showing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft account balance isn't showing: I've been trying to use this gift card money for over a year with no use. I bought a gift card for 150,000 pesos but it won't appear the balance on my Xbox, it does howere state that I have the...
  8. My Microsoft account balance does not show up in the microsoft store?

in XBoX on Windows
    My Microsoft account balance does not show up in the microsoft store?: I redeemed a 10 and 3 dollar xbox gift card with my microsoft reward points. Later i wanted to use it along with another way to pay to buy minecraft. When i tried to buy Minecraft, the Microsoft...
  9. Mincraft Java edition bought with Microsoft xbox account does not shows up

in XBoX on Windows
    Mincraft Java edition bought with Microsoft xbox account does not shows up: Hi I just bought Mincraft Java edition for PC using Microsoft xbox account and cant play the game becouse it dosen shows up. Mojang support sends me to Microsoft support but I am having big...
  10. Minecraft “Save to Microsoft Account” option not showing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft “Save to Microsoft Account” option not showing: Hi! I have a problem on Minecraft PE. When I want to join someone’s world on Minecraft, it says “Unable to connect to world”. I watched a few tutorials on Youtube about fixing ‘Unable to connect...