my microsoft accout was closed,why i don't know.i had 3+months of xbox live gold and...

Discus and support my microsoft accout was closed,why i don't know.i had 3+months of xbox live gold and... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Microsoft closed my account, I don't know why unless my account was hacked. I opened a new account today. in my old account I had redeemed rewards... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by glendafayedixon, Feb 16, 2019.

1. my microsoft accout was closed,why i don't know.i had 3+months of xbox live gold and...

Microsoft closed my account, I don't know why unless my account was hacked. I opened a new account today. in my old account I had redeemed rewards points for 3 months of xbox live gold plus I still had more than 6000 rewards points left, that was a lot
    of work for those rewards and I want my stuff back. what can I do?

:)

glendafayedixon, Feb 16, 2019
  2. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

my microsoft accout was closed,why i don't know.i had 3+months of xbox live gold and 6700+rewards points left,and i want them back,to put on my account i had to sign up for today...

Hiya Glen,

Thank you for contacting Forum support.

Since the answer to your question has been answered on your other thread:
    MICROSOFT SUSPENDED MY ACCOUNT
    we will be locking this thread.

Thank you.
  3. XBF George L Win User

my microsoft accout was closed,why i don't know.i had 3+months of xbox live gold and 6700+rewards points left,and i want them back,to put on my account i had to sign up for today...

Hello.

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the forums with this situation. Can you give us a bit more detail about what it is telling you when you try to sign into the affected account at
    Microsoft Account Page . You may also want to go to the
    Xbox Live Policy Enforcement Site and sign in to check if this account has received any enforcement actions. Let us know with a reply how it goes.
  4. kacperwawszczyk Win User

Games with Gold with Xbox Live Gold isn't working

I don't understand... because on my Xbox it shows that I have Gold Status on my account. I don't know how to write a message into the Technical Support of Xbox or Microsoft.

P.S. On the Microsoft site, under "Subscription:" it is written: "3-month subscription to Xbox Live Gold with prepayment", so what's the problem?
  5. IgorLekz Win User

I did not win my first month of live gold

Mister Gwyther

Does not count as one month, I am entitled to 3 months, not as I got my first gold in that month then this profile does not count right?

I can still create and all but 3 with Gold.

I have created another profile and this is with a 1 month live gold free.

You can close the topic.

And I'm sorry for my english xD
  6. SnippyOdin5 Win User

8C150009

I have ab error on my accout just after I paid 12 month gold live with error 8C150009 and my membership gold doesnt work Im realy upset and I cant find in forum any solution what should I do ?
Thema:

my microsoft accout was closed,why i don't know.i had 3+months of xbox live gold and...

1. my microsoft accout was closed,why i don't know.i had 3+months of xbox live gold and... - Similar Threads - microsoft accout was

2. Changed primary email of Microsoft Account, XBOX Game Pass PC doesn't work anymore

in XBoX on Windows
    Changed primary email of Microsoft Account, XBOX Game Pass PC doesn't work anymore: I switched from a gmail.com account to an outlook.com for my primary address in the Microsoft account and now login to XBOX game pass seems bugged. I can't login in any way, I already tried to...
  3. Has anything changed to Microsoft Points Codes? Are they still working?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anything changed to Microsoft Points Codes? Are they still working?: I'm from the EU region, Germany. The Xbox Support is not as good as it was some years before, so i try and ask my question here. Can you still use Microsoft Points Codes on your Xbox 360 or has...
  4. will the microsoft store let you buy vbucks for pc in the future?

in XBoX on Windows
    will the microsoft store let you buy vbucks for pc in the future?: so I bought a giftcard ready to buy vbucks and I did but it didn't work so I had to get a refund [it did not work because it was for xbox] im just wondering if you would ever in the future able to...
  5. Xbox/Microsoft store Transaction Error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox/Microsoft store Transaction Error: So as of right now, I have recently redeemed two $25 Xbox Gift Cards within the Microsoft store. After fully redeeming them and then going to buy something from the store itself, my billing states...
  6. : Can't add my xbox 360 to my devices in microsoft?

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Can't add my xbox 360 to my devices in microsoft?: : Can't add my xbox 360 to my devices in microsoft? Hi all, Si I'm trying to play games online via Xbox Live but it's telling me I don't have the permission. After doing some research I am now...
  7. Cant join MCPE servers even if I have a Microsoft Account

in XBoX on Mobile
    Cant join MCPE servers even if I have a Microsoft Account: I have tried everything I can to join servers. I signed in to my Microsoft Account and when I try to join servers it says there is a problem in my privacy setting. I fixed the privacy problem but...
  8. 2 xboxes, 2 gamers, 1 Microsoft accout

in XBoX on Consoles
    2 xboxes, 2 gamers, 1 Microsoft accout: My daughter had/has an xbox 1 for a couple of years with a gamer tag, game pass ultimate, etc all connected to my Microsoft account. My son recently got an xbox 1 s digital and when setting it up...
  9. Cancel ea access - it doesn't appear in my microsoft accout

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cancel ea access - it doesn't appear in my microsoft accout: Hello, i want to cancel my subscription to ea Access but it doesn't appear in the sub section of my microsoft account. Then i changed my ea email adress to the email adress i used for my xbox...
  10. Microsoft accout working on PC but not on Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft accout working on PC but not on Xbox: Hello i just boosted up my xbox after atleast a year, everything worked out fine until I was gonna sign in on my old Microsoft account. It says that it's the wrong password, so I tried to log in...