my microsoft name doesn't change in my e-mail

Discus and support my microsoft name doesn't change in my e-mail in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, I put my real name since 6 months ago in my microsoft account but when i buy a game it's my older name who appear in my confirmation mail,... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by comptonstar, Nov 18, 2019.

1. comptonstar
    comptonstar Guest

Hello,

I put my real name since 6 months ago in my microsoft account but when i buy a game it's my older name who appear in my confirmation mail,

please help me, i search everywhere.

(sorry for the category, i didn't find microsoft)

:)

comptonstar, Nov 18, 2019
Thema:

1. my microsoft name doesn't change in my e-mail - Similar Threads - microsoft name doesn't

2. 1 tag names 2 abuse by a microsoft employee

in XBoX Games and Apps
    1 tag names 2 abuse by a microsoft employee: 1 i have been abused by a gamer who changed his tag name to mine, how can this happen. 2 I've had abusive texts of someone saying he works for microsoft,he said good luck when i told him i was...
  3. Microsoft name should be removed from this App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft name should be removed from this App: First time, in number of years, that I haven`t been able to perfectly complete a month of Microsoft Sudoku. Entirely due to same problem many others obviously having with game crashing after sign...
  4. Can't enter a name for microsoft chat support

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't enter a name for microsoft chat support: Does anyone know why the name/last name fields would be inoperable when trying to contact microsoft support? I can't get past that page because I haven't entered a name, but it literally won't...
  5. when i go into microsoft jigsaw it puts the wrong gamer name up.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    when i go into microsoft jigsaw it puts the wrong gamer name up.: How do it change it to my gamer name? ebb10620-51bb-4583-b8fa-a7eefc9d7e44
  6. Swap Screen Name and Live Subscription To Another Microsoft Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Swap Screen Name and Live Subscription To Another Microsoft Account: I registered 2 xBox screen names years apart and I recently purchased a year of xBox Live under my secondary Microsoft account because the screen name attached to this account is the screen name I...
  7. microsoft changes my name and now i have to pay to change it again

in XBoX on Consoles
    microsoft changes my name and now i have to pay to change it again: is there anyway some one can help me get a free change in my gamertag again, i had a gamertag and microsoft changed it and now i have to pay to change it again????????...
  8. How long does it take for your real name to update/refresh when changing it from the Microsoft ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How long does it take for your real name to update/refresh when changing it from the Microsoft ...: I changed my real name on the Microsoft website and it's updated for me but not my friends. How long will it take for my friends to see the new name when using the website and not the console?...
  9. Change my name (*not* my gamertag) without having it change across all Microsoft products?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Change my name (*not* my gamertag) without having it change across all Microsoft products?: Hey there, I'm aware that people have been creating a lot of posts asking on how to change their "names" when what they really mean is to change their gamertags. As pointed out on the title,...
  10. cant access Microsoft support name and surname greyed out

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant access Microsoft support name and surname greyed out: I can't sign is as keeps asking for security code showing old number, I've updated this on my account but it still shows old number so I can't sign in or play games as the security page can't be...