My Microsoft points

Discus and support My Microsoft points in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; I use 500 gems in the Xbox rewards vault on the may 4 2018 I know that it can take up to 96 hours to show up on may 7 2018 it showed I have a pending... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by matt9170, May 23, 2018.

1. matt9170
    matt9170 Guest

My Microsoft points

I use 500 gems in the Xbox rewards vault on the may 4 2018 I know that it can take up to 96 hours to show up on may 7 2018 it showed I have a pending credit of 2 5 dollar cards witch would be 10 dollars in my Microsoft account but it is now may 23 2018 and
    the credits are still pending and still haven’t deposited into my account can you please look into this thank you

:)

matt9170, May 23, 2018
  2. Fyer
    Fyer Guest
    My Microsoft Points!!!

Please understand they are working on this now. Give it a few days. If you do not see or hear anything call support.

3. My Microsoft Points!!!

I got banned for no reason whatsoever and it wasn't cool. Couple long weeks later which was like Sunday the XBOX Live team soon realized that they had made a mistake and weren't suppose to band me (DESmiley0928) so got me back on. With all "compassion" they
    said they were going to reward me some 1600 Microsoft points. So I checked my email and now I want my Points...

CertifiedSmiley, May 23, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

My Microsoft points

They are scheduled to be deposited at the end of the month. Credits are deposited by the following 15th or 30th of the month after you have at least 5,000 pending. So if you get to 5,000 between the 1st and 15th, they are deposited at the end of the month.
    If you get to 5,000 between the 15th and 30th, they are deposited by the 15th of the next month.

Smwutches, May 23, 2018
  5. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello,

From the FAQ on Vault Credits:

I claimed Rewards Credits from the vault. When will I receive them?

If you claim Rewards Credits from the MyVIP Vault, they should appear as pending in your account within 96 hours. Once they are pending in your account, the normal deposit process kicks in. Generally if you have over 5,000 Rewards Credits pending in your
    account in the first half of any given month, that amount will be converted to your local currency and deposited into your Microsoft account on or around the 30th of that same month. If the Credits show as pending in the second half of the month, that amount
    will be deposited into your Microsoft account on or around the 15th of the next month.

Please note you need at least 5,000 Rewards Credits pending to automatically trigger a deposit, though you can request a deposit for the next scheduled date as long as you have 1,000 Credits pending. Also, if you have ongoing issues with us depositing
    into your account, such as your account not matching up with your billing location, you might want to consider choosing a different prize from the vault, as we won’t be able to deliver your Rewards Credits until the deposit issue is resolved.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

My Microsoft points

Hello,

From the FAQ on Vault Credits:

I claimed Rewards Credits from the vault. When will I receive them?

If you claim Rewards Credits from the MyVIP Vault, they should appear as pending in your account within 96 hours. Once they are pending in your account, the normal deposit process kicks in. Generally if you have over 5,000 Rewards Credits pending in your
    account in the first half of any given month, that amount will be converted to your local currency and deposited into your Microsoft account on or around the 30th of that same month. If the Credits show as pending in the second half of the month, that amount
    will be deposited into your Microsoft account on or around the 15th of the next month.

Please note you need at least 5,000 Rewards Credits pending to automatically trigger a deposit, though you can request a deposit for the next scheduled date as long as you have 1,000 Credits pending. Also, if you have ongoing issues with us depositing
    into your account, such as your account not matching up with your billing location, you might want to consider choosing a different prize from the vault, as we won’t be able to deliver your Rewards Credits until the deposit issue is resolved.
  7. Smwutches Win User

My Microsoft points

They are scheduled to be deposited at the end of the month. Credits are deposited by the following 15th or 30th of the month after you have at least 5,000 pending. So if you get to 5,000 between the 1st and 15th, they are deposited at the end of the month.
    If you get to 5,000 between the 15th and 30th, they are deposited by the 15th of the next month.
  8. Fyer Win User

My Microsoft Points!!!

Please understand they are working on this now. Give it a few days. If you do not see or hear anything call support.
  9. HassanB Win User

Need my microsoft points!

Hello,

Please visit this page here and take a look at your account balance, does it show up in points or currency (this cannot be undone)?

If the balance is showing as currency then it means the following:

You're either on the Xbox Beta Dashboard (you have the "Beta" channel bar on your dashboard), OR you've downloaded your profile onto a console that has the beta update and it's converted
    your points to currency. You will only be able to purchase content from that console that you downloaded to that has the beta for the time being.

Microsoft Points retiring FAQ located here. If you have the Xbox Beta Dashboard then you should be able to
    access the beta forums here.
  10. juan van Win User

Lost my microsoft points

Did someone else hack your account again??

I see you played Fifa as the last game?
Thema:

My Microsoft points

1. My Microsoft points - Similar Threads - Microsoft points

2. Xbox / Microsoft points

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox / Microsoft points: I've purchased microsoft points for Xbox and it has gone to the wrong microsoft account. It has went to my microsoft account and not my Xbox account. The code says it has been redeemed when it...
  3. How to transfer current points to new Microsoft account when no longer using old account?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to transfer current points to new Microsoft account when no longer using old account?: I was using a @comcast.net that I will no longer use except it is still on my new microsoft @gmail.com account. All of the points I have in the old .comcast need to be transferred to the...
  4. Updated my Microsoft account email address, Lost Gamer Points

in XBoX on Consoles
    Updated my Microsoft account email address, Lost Gamer Points: Hi Recently i had to change my Microsoft accounts email address to a new one. This new email address is still linked to the old email its just a new address to use for log-ins, as i was getting...
  5. Anyone else have Microsoft close their rewards account and delete all you point with no...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else have Microsoft close their rewards account and delete all you point with no...: I have been a loyal customer for not only the Microsoft brand but specifically XBOX. I have literally spent thousands of dollars on TV , Movie rentals and games. I never really spent my points but...
  6. Microsoft Rewards Points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards Points: My microsoft rewards points are not appearing anywhere that I can redeem them it only shows the actual amount of points I have on my xbox microsoft edge app, but I can't redeem any points from...
  7. Microsoft points redeem does not work and customer support link is not working either

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft points redeem does not work and customer support link is not working either: Bought Microsoft piont back in the day and now wanted to reddem them as this virus forced me to gaming again:) When i enter it it says invalid code. I managed to contact an expert gamer, not that...
  8. Xbox weekly sets for Microsoft rewards is not giving bonus points.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox weekly sets for Microsoft rewards is not giving bonus points.: Hello I have been using Microsoft Rewards for almost a year now. I was wondering if anyone can help me with this problem. Within Microsoft Rewards app (solely used for Xbox) the is a weekly set...
  9. My purchase points on Xbox are not crediting my Bing/Microsoft account? How do i get these...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    My purchase points on Xbox are not crediting my Bing/Microsoft account? How do i get these...: Just looking for the game credits from Star wars purchase to add to my Bing/Micro acct rewards? I assumed they were all connected via the email but the system is not "crediting" mypoints? Stay...
  10. COMPRA SITE MICROSOFT - COD POINTS[Translation-BUY MICROSOFT WEBSITE - COD POINTS]

in XBoX on Consoles
    COMPRA SITE MICROSOFT - COD POINTS[Translation-BUY MICROSOFT WEBSITE - COD POINTS]: Eae galera, blz ?! Fiz a compra de 1.100 COD POINTS (Call of Duty MW) no site da MICROSOFT, a compra foi concluída normalmente, mas depois de entrar no jogo meus COD POINTS não estavam...