My mincraft pocket edition is not allowing me to join a world

Discus and support My mincraft pocket edition is not allowing me to join a world in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hi! Me and my husband are trying to play minecraft together on minecraft pocket edition because we are long distance. So he would send me an invite and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Doodlecutie1003, Nov 4, 2019.

1. My mincraft pocket edition is not allowing me to join a world

Hi! Me and my husband are trying to play minecraft together on minecraft pocket edition because we are long distance. So he would send me an invite and i would click the invite to go to his world and it would not load his world yet on his end it says I
    am in the world. When I try to invite him to a world he does not get the invite. I will make the game multiplayer yet when I actually get inside my world it will go back to single player. Please help

:)

Doodlecutie1003, Nov 4, 2019
  2. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Try See with him if the Connections and Privacy Configuration is Ok
  3. NeoDan123 Win User

Are you playing on a wifi connection or a mobile connection? Mobile connections is not very stable to play online with minecraft.

Check if your account settings allows for multiplayer on the website under online privacy and safety settings.
  4. XBF Javier R Win User

My Xbox friend can't join my Minecraft PE world.

Hello Izzy,

We understand that you and your friend are attempting to join the same world on Minecraft Pocket Edition.

Are you both using the same devices, i.e. both a phones, tablets?

Or is your friend playing on a different platform?

It might be best to review the Minecraft PE FAQ for further details regarding everything Pocket Edition.

Try this and let us know if this works.

Best wishes!
  5. NeoDan123 Win User

Joining servers for pocket edition

Are you talking about Minecraft?
  6. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

Joining servers for pocket edition

What's the game? See if it's not your internet connection, if your NAT is open, if it's not temporary issues or maintenance of the game you want to play. Good luck!
Thema:

1. My mincraft pocket edition is not allowing me to join a world - Similar Threads - mincraft pocket edition

2. mincraft on xbox oonbe cant connect to me on pc anymore? why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    mincraft on xbox oonbe cant connect to me on pc anymore? why?: Hi i used to play with my little brother, and we tried today to play again after a while. we are trying to play on lan but it does not work when i am the LAN server. but when he is on the xbox...
  3. MINCRAFT INVENTORY

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MINCRAFT INVENTORY: SO MY MINECRAFT INVENTORY IS NOT WORKING AND EVERYTHING I TRY AND DO WONT WORK PLEASE TELL ME SOLUTIONS 51c5913b-f2b8-4084-a5fb-8d07568f1064
  4. Can't sign in to Mincraft for Android

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't sign in to Mincraft for Android: I have read the forums and all I even ask for help to the community but nothing they say to do works. I trie signing to xbox live firts then sign into minecraft but it jus goes to the sign in...
  5. mincraft pc/ps4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    mincraft pc/ps4: so I went online to see what the system requirements were for Minecraft pc, and it said, "Xbox one". when it says, "Xbox one" does this mean that Minecraft pc is playable on an Xbox one console?...
  6. マイクラrealmsログインについて [Mod Translation-About Mincraft realms login]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    マイクラrealmsログインについて [Mod Translation-About Mincraft realms login]: マインクラフトのrealmsのログインができない状況です。地形が作成中から画面が変わりません。ダウンロードして開こうとしても開きません。解決方法をご教授下さい。よろしくお願いします。 [Mod Translation-Minecraft realms can't log in. The screen does not change from the terrain being...
  7. disconnect mincraft from xbox live

in XBoX on Windows
    disconnect mincraft from xbox live: how do i dissconnect minecraft from xbox i cant join servers or how do i change privacy settings i want to join dodocraft (but i cant) join it can you fix it 5458daa6-39dd-41fe-9639-80936426b04d
  8. Mincraft BEDROC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mincraft BEDROC: Bonjour je suis sur la version de minecraft xbox one édition est sur le jeux il me demande de télécharger la nouvelle version gratuitement donc Minecraft mes moi il me demande de payez 20€ et pour...
  9. How do I make custom super flat worlds in the newest version of Mincraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I make custom super flat worlds in the newest version of Mincraft?: How do I choose which layers of blocks I want on my superflats in the newest version of Minecraft? 71017de6-2d53-4e1e-88f4-1e4822e1f9a0
  10. Mincraft update problem

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Mincraft update problem: Ive tried to update mincraft xbox one edition and its asking me to purchase the game and i dont want to spend another £16.74+ on a game that i own i would understand if i didnt have the game....