My mincraft pocket edition is not allowing me to join a world

Discus and support My mincraft pocket edition is not allowing me to join a world in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hi! Me and my husband are trying to play minecraft together on minecraft pocket edition because we are long distance. So he would send me an invite and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Doodlecutie1003, Nov 4, 2019.

1. My mincraft pocket edition is not allowing me to join a world

Hi! Me and my husband are trying to play minecraft together on minecraft pocket edition because we are long distance. So he would send me an invite and i would click the invite to go to his world and it would not load his world yet on his end it says I
    am in the world. When I try to invite him to a world he does not get the invite. I will make the game multiplayer yet when I actually get inside my world it will go back to single player. Please help

:)

Doodlecutie1003, Nov 4, 2019
  2. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Try See with him if the Connections and Privacy Configuration is Ok
  3. NeoDan123 Win User

Are you playing on a wifi connection or a mobile connection? Mobile connections is not very stable to play online with minecraft.

Check if your account settings allows for multiplayer on the website under online privacy and safety settings.
  4. slumpc Win User

Can’t play Minecraft with friends

My cousin and I played fine before, but now I can't receive an invite from her nor can I see her world, but she can join mine. We both have the same version of minecraft pocket edition.
  5. XBF Javier R Win User

My Xbox friend can't join my Minecraft PE world.

Hello Izzy,

We understand that you and your friend are attempting to join the same world on Minecraft Pocket Edition.

Are you both using the same devices, i.e. both a phones, tablets?

Or is your friend playing on a different platform?

It might be best to review the Minecraft PE FAQ for further details regarding everything Pocket Edition.

Try this and let us know if this works.

Best wishes!
  6. Monkiedude22 Win User

Accessing my Xbox One Worlds via Mobile

Hey there TwitchTheMech,

You'll need to create a Realm with the world you have on the Xbox One, then you can download the world on your Pocket Edition of Minecraft.
Thema:

1. My mincraft pocket edition is not allowing me to join a world - Similar Threads - mincraft pocket edition

2. Mincraft Dungeon

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mincraft Dungeon: hello ! i have played minecraft Dungeon on my xbox and now i decided to play it on my PC. i'he connected my account on PC but i don't have acces to my saves on my account (xbox : minecraft...
  3. mincraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    mincraft: I go to play minecraft and it tell me i need to log into my microsoft account on the main menu but it doesn’t even give me the option to log in 4249f0ae-046b-430e-8918-b5590afd1786
  4. Mincraft realms and lan play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mincraft realms and lan play: I keep getting this message and Ive done everything it said to do plus more called support nothing workes. can any help please? [img] 6f68be7f-20f2-4400-84da-48b8026c177f
  5. Mincraft Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mincraft Xbox one: I just joined a server lately but when I logged on today I found that the server list had dissapeared and so I tried everything I could but nothing worked :( Anyone got any suggestions please?...
  6. Mincraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mincraft: I cant get servers on mincaft but im olready login micrsoft so can jou pls help me af0e846c-36f1-4753-8b0e-13e9a115d201
  7. I bought mincraft on https://www.minecraft.net/ but..

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought mincraft on https://www.minecraft.net/ but..: Hello, as you read above I bought and downloaded minecraft from the website https://www.minecraft.net/ But, on the Xbox live app (I have the app on the laptop; I do not own an Xbox) and whenever...
  8. Microsoft isnt keeping me logged in to Mincraft on PS4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft isnt keeping me logged in to Mincraft on PS4: Im sorry but this is a huge problem, its been a long 8 months or so and mincraft wont keep my Microsoft account logged in. You guys say you'll fix it and im still waiting for that day to come. if...
  9. Mincraft for Windows 10 won't install

in XBoX on Windows
    Mincraft for Windows 10 won't install: When I try to install Minecraft on my laptop I get this message 'It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. ' The Windows 10 laptop I'm using is...
  10. mincraft friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    mincraft friends: my son has mincraft on switch. I have had to make an account for him but he can't add friends. please help as he asks me everyday about it. 8c80e596-4544-4537-aee9-51bd497a25f8