My minecraft account got hacked and i didnt migrate to an Microsoft account.

Discus and support My minecraft account got hacked and i didnt migrate to an Microsoft account. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So I bought my friend an Minecraft account and he did not migrate it and got hacked. The hacker migrated the account to their email and now we don't... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MicroKensi, Dec 31, 2021.

1. MicroKensi
    MicroKensi Guest

So I bought my friend an Minecraft account and he did not migrate it and got hacked.

The hacker migrated the account to their email and now we don't have access anymore.

What do I do?

:)

MicroKensi, Dec 31, 2021
  2. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Kindly reach out to Minecraft support for assistance on this issue. You can do that here https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/new
  3. JacqueLacroix Win User

Minecraft Account

hey , I migrate my Mojang to my Microsoft account . it say log in my Microsoft I try login in to my account in Minecraft account threw the game
  4. ngocphi Win User

How do I change my Country/Region

they disabled the migration tool after all the "accidental" migrations

and after a few accounts got migrated on the fifa hack
  5. _ABagel Win User

Minecraft Launcher login issue

I never migrated my Mojave account. I used a Microsoft account one hundred percent of the time I have had Minecraft.
  6. FattyKGB Win User

Reverse Migration

It's possible to get it reversed... But I doubt they'll do it for an accidental mess up. My account got hacked and it was a 3 month ordeal to get my account back and migrated back.
Thema:

1. My minecraft account got hacked and i didnt migrate to an Microsoft account. - Similar Threads - minecraft account got

2. I got locked out of my microsoft account and now it says that I havent bought minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got locked out of my microsoft account and now it says that I havent bought minecraft: I recently migrated my minecraft account to microsoft and had no issues. This was until I got locked out of my microsoft account. Once I unlocked my account, I had to set up my Xbox profile again...
  3. When i got minecraft i got it with my microsoft account, and my microsoft account got...

in XBoX Accessibility
    When i got minecraft i got it with my microsoft account, and my microsoft account got...: So, I had minecraft in my other account called "*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***" and it got deleted because of inactivity, I actually had minecraft inside that...
  4. Minecraft, emails and a family account.......this has got everything!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft, emails and a family account.......this has got everything!: I am absolutely up the wall!!! can someone please help? My daughter recently migrated her minecraft account over to Mircosoft. Unfortunately I couldn't get the new app to work properly. Out of...
  5. My brothers psn account got stolen and his minecraft account was on that account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My brothers psn account got stolen and his minecraft account was on that account: So is there a possibility I can take the Microsoft account off the psn account with the Xbox app? ed2b5c93-ed1a-47de-9cc0-539b7da2b613
  6. Got signed out of my Xbox account on minecraft pe and lost my worlds when I signed back in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Got signed out of my Xbox account on minecraft pe and lost my worlds when I signed back in: I got signed out of my xbox account on minecraft pocket edition and my worlds weren’t there. When I locked back in they weren’t restored, my saves were blank. I’m rly disappointed, I had so much...
  7. My friend is unable to play Minecraft because his account got locked

in XBoX on Windows
    My friend is unable to play Minecraft because his account got locked: Hey there, I'm asking for support on behalf of my friend. Here is what he had to say: > So I recently wanted to buy Minecraft(java edition). I saw that you now need a Microsoft Account. I didn't...
  8. I can't log into my Minecraft Java Account I just got.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't log into my Minecraft Java Account I just got.: I just bought Minecraft Java 2 days ago to play with my sister and all it had me set up was a microsoft account but when I went to log into the game itself it is requiring a Mojang account. How do...
  9. I got minecraft java on my pc with a microsoft account and cant login

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got minecraft java on my pc with a microsoft account and cant login: I had issues with running the game so I had to run legacy launcher 1.6.93 and i can't login with my Microsoft account 2c4b8712-e4a7-4153-b65c-d023b90365da
  10. Minecraft Account got Hacked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Account got Hacked: So my Minecraft account got hacked. And I know it doesn't really fit in this community but so far there was no help from mojang and my hopes are really low because i read that a lot of people got...