My Minecraft account got hacked? It got turned into yz******@rambler.ru. Please help!

Discus and support My Minecraft account got hacked? It got turned into yz******@rambler.ru. Please help! in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My Minecraft account got removed and turned into yz*****@rambler.ru, I don't know how this happened, I tried to verify my account and it said that I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by LeonidJovanovski, Apr 20, 2022.

1. My Minecraft account got hacked? It got turned into yz******@rambler.ru. Please help!

My Minecraft account got removed and turned into yz*****@rambler.ru, I don't know how this happened, I tried to verify my account and it said that I did, but when I tried to log into Minecraft (through Lunar Client which is a Minecraft performance increasing client), it said that my account didn't buy Minecraft. I got Minecraft as a redeemable code through Eneba.

If anyone could help me get my Minecraft license back and my gamertag(TheDurka7786(I think that it's this one but I'm not sure)) back, it would be great.
    My Minecraft account got hacked? It got turned into yz******@rambler.ru. Please help! [​IMG]

My Minecraft account got hacked? It got turned into yz******@rambler.ru. Please help! [​IMG]

:)

LeonidJovanovski, Apr 20, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

My Minecraft account got hacked? It got turned into yz******@rambler.ru. Please help!

I got it, my friend. The error you get "An illegal state change was requested" is due to your account being hacked, so Microsoft Xbox enforcement probably temporarily locked your account.

This happens only with Minecraft or with any other games/apps from Xbox you try to use?

Try this: Go to Windows settings >> Apps >> Xbox >> Advanced >> Repair & Reset.

After doing that, Perform the same steps for Gaming Services and Microsoft Store as well.

If we can't make it work, I can reroute you to the official Xbox Support so they can take a look at your account, since we as Independent Advisors don't have any access to your account.
  3. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, LeonidJovanovski. Thanks for reaching out! I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox expert user. I'll be glad to help you today.

I am sorry for what happened. I'd be glad to assist you with this.

If your account has been taken over and the email is no longer accessible or not yours, you will need to recover your account with the recovery form: https://account.live.com/acsr

You may also visit this article for more information: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/10494/...

I cannot provide any further information or check your account as I don't directly work for Microsoft. But, based on my experience, the MS support team cannot help or provide any information either. They will only guide you on how to answer the form to recover your account.

If there's a credit card or any payment method added to your account and there are possible recurring payments, I highly recommend contacting your payment provider or your bank and requesting to stop all future payments from Microsoft.

This is a public user-to-user support forum. We are expert users helping other users. We do not work for Microsoft and do not have access to any user accounts.

I hope this can help you. If this still can't solve your problem, just let me know and I'll do my best to try to help you.
  4. LeonidJovanovski Win User

Hello, . Thanks for reaching out! I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox expert user. I'll be glad to help you today.

I am sorry for what happened. I'd be glad to assist you with this.

If your account has been taken over and the email is no longer accessible or not yours, you will need to recover your account with the recovery form: https://account.live.com/acsr

You may also visit this article for more information: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/10494/...

I cannot provide any further information or check your account as I don't directly work for Microsoft. But, based on my experience, the MS support team cannot help or provide any information either. They will only guide you on how to answer the form to recover your account.

If there's a credit card or any payment method added to your account and there are possible recurring payments, I highly recommend contacting your payment provider or your bank and requesting to stop all future payments from Microsoft.

This is a public user-to-user support forum. We are expert users helping other users. We do not work for Microsoft and do not have access to any user accounts.

I hope this can help you. If this still can't solve your problem, just let me know and I'll do my best to try to help you.
    Well, I did recover my account, but when I try to log in to my Minecraft account (TheDurka7786), I get a message saying: "An illegal state change was requested", I guess that's my last problem.

Here's my recovered account, I can log into it but with one problem:

[​IMG]

When I try to log in, this shows up like I said:
    [​IMG]

Going to more info, I get this:

Also the error code (0x8000000D) doesn't show any results except for Windows 10 stuff.
    [​IMG]
  5. rG Frosty oG Win User

My account got banned

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

HELP
  6. xPrestiges Win User

My Minecraft Got Deleted

Thema:

1. My Minecraft account got hacked? It got turned into yz******@rambler.ru. Please help! - Similar Threads - Minecraft account got

2. Microsoft account got deleted and lost info. (Minecraft account)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account got deleted and lost info. (Minecraft account): Hi, I was trying to log into my onedrive and it said: ‘Microsoft account got deleted.’ And then i tried to play minecarft, and it also got deleted. I maked a new account because i though it was...
  3. My Minecraft Java Edition account got hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft Java Edition account got hacked: The Microsoft account details from my Minecraft Java Edition copy were stolen yesterday by malware present on my computer. Since I don't use that account for anything other than logging into...
  4. I had a minecraft account and i recently migrated it to microsoft account. It got hacked...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I had a minecraft account and i recently migrated it to microsoft account. It got hacked...: above. The minecraft account name is Dashan28 and the microsoft gamertag i used was LuciusAltdorfer. I also have the email that it was before it got changed but when I tried to log in it made...
  5. My Minecraft/microsoft account got hacked! (java edition)

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft/microsoft account got hacked! (java edition): I was playing on my personal minecraft server for a little while a few days ago, getting it ready to post publically. After I posted it on PlanetMinecraft, I didn't play for a day or so. When I...
  6. Minecraft account got stolen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft account got stolen: So my account got stolen a few hours ago but I got my password changed and moved to Microsoft login for extra safety. But the guy changed my username from to ''Sailojun'' I first wrote a support...
  7. Minecraft account got hacked after migrating to Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft account got hacked after migrating to Microsoft account: Sir I had migrated my mojang account with minecraft to my Microsoft account few months ago. I also played using my Microsoft account . But when I opened my microsoft account with minecraft it...
  8. My minecraft account got hacked and i didnt migrate to an Microsoft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft account got hacked and i didnt migrate to an Microsoft account.: So I bought my friend an Minecraft account and he did not migrate it and got hacked. The hacker migrated the account to their email and now we don't have access anymore. What do I do?...
  9. I got locked out of my microsoft account and now it says that I havent bought minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got locked out of my microsoft account and now it says that I havent bought minecraft: I recently migrated my minecraft account to microsoft and had no issues. This was until I got locked out of my microsoft account. Once I unlocked my account, I had to set up my Xbox profile again...
  10. When i got minecraft i got it with my microsoft account, and my microsoft account got...

in XBoX Accessibility
    When i got minecraft i got it with my microsoft account, and my microsoft account got...: So, I had minecraft in my other account called "*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***" and it got deleted because of inactivity, I actually had minecraft inside that...