my minecraft account has been deleted and will not work after migration

Discus and support my minecraft account has been deleted and will not work after migration in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; so i was playing minecraft like i do and then the next day i go to play minecraft it tells me to migrate my account. so i do and after i migrate it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ackwhoareyoume, Feb 27, 2022.

1. my minecraft account has been deleted and will not work after migration

so i was playing minecraft like i do and then the next day i go to play minecraft it tells me to migrate my account. so i do and after i migrate it shows me "play demo" and nothing else

:)

ackwhoareyoume, Feb 27, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

1. Please double-check you are logging in to the same Microsoft account you used to migrate your Mojang account.

2. Make sure you are not logging in with your Mojang account. Migrated accounts will only be able to log in with your Microsoft account.

Once confirmed, kindly sign out on your Minecraft Launcher and then restart your PC before signing back in. You can also check this link: https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/44...
  3. SoRoSparrow Win User

Minecraft Java Edition

Bonjour and Hello!

I hope it's okay if I reply this in English, you can maybe use a translator.

Did you try the Merge feature on MineCraft?
    It's best to read further information about it: Merging Minecraft Accounts.

Also, by reading further:
    What will happen to my Mojang account after I migrate to a Microsoft account?

You won't need it anymore! After migrating you'll use your Microsoft account to log in to the Minecraft Launcher to play the game and log in to minecraft.net to manage your settings.

So perhaps try the Microsoft account.

Hope this works!
    Sparrow
  4. BigTortilla Win User

Minecraft post migration

Hi, I've been clicking around a bit and found a strange issue. The account it seems ive migrated to isn't the one that shows up normally, instead it seems to have made and migrated to a microsoft account with the exact same login details as my main one with my gamertag and etc, but without either, its named after my minecraft display name (vrittion) instead of my gamertag, and has a picture of a boombox instead of the profile picture I've chosen. Is there a way to merge these accounts somehow? It seems to have instead of merging my minecraft account to my microsoft, made a new one altogether. Password changes effect this account as well.
  5. lFaRD Win User

TENURE WENT TO 0 AFTER ACCOUNT MIGRATION

I have the same problem, i migrate my account (Chile) to U.S and my tenure went to 0. My actual profile has been in Xbox live since 2010. I also have other issues, for example i can´t delete or move my profile from the HDD, i have 17 arcade games in my library
    but sometimes doesn´t show me anythig and to fix it i need to delete the HDD cache. All this problems appeared after i migrate my account.
  6. BahadourAf. Win User

No access to Minecraft: Java Edition after migrating account to Microsoft

No access to Minecraft: Java Edition after migrating account to Microsoft
Thema:

1. my minecraft account has been deleted and will not work after migration - Similar Threads - minecraft account has

2. How to recover my x2 minecraft accounts mojang has says its a microsoft problem after given...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to recover my x2 minecraft accounts mojang has says its a microsoft problem after given...: How to recover my x2 microsoft accounts which i set up via my kids laptops what was a minecraft laptop came with the game and one with a nintendo switch which we dont use nor have a email...
  3. Minecraft account migration has dropped my ownership of Java Edition. How to get it recognized?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft account migration has dropped my ownership of Java Edition. How to get it recognized?: I migrated my Mojang account to a Microsoft account near the start of October. All emails indicate a full successful transfer to the correct account, yet my Microsoft/Xbox account will only let me...
  4. Minecraft, emails and a family account.......this has got everything!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft, emails and a family account.......this has got everything!: I am absolutely up the wall!!! can someone please help? My daughter recently migrated her minecraft account over to Mircosoft. Unfortunately I couldn't get the new app to work properly. Out of...
  5. I can't access a microsoft account that has Minecraft purchased on it

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't access a microsoft account that has Minecraft purchased on it: I purchased Minecraft Java Edition on a microsoft account I made a while ago. Later, I am trying to access it and after inputting the correct password, I get asked for a phone number that I don't...
  6. Created Microsoft account day before yesteday to buy Minecraft; account has been suspended...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Created Microsoft account day before yesteday to buy Minecraft; account has been suspended...: Created a Microsoft account day before yesterday to buy Minecraft, and that went fine until today, where I log in to find it's suspended (I have no notions as to why): "We've detected some...
  7. Minecraft account that has been migrated to Microsoft login doesn't let me log in even...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft account that has been migrated to Microsoft login doesn't let me log in even...: I have migrated my account to the Microsoft account login method. when I go to minecraft.net it says its all been processed and I can log in on the website by hitting Microsoft log in however in...
  8. Minecraft Realms Plus Subscription has been paid for with my Microsoft account, but it does...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realms Plus Subscription has been paid for with my Microsoft account, but it does...: I have a Realms subscription so I can play Minecraft with a friend who lives across the country. Today when I logged in I couldn't access my realm as it is "Expired". However, I checked my account...
  9. Someone else has linked their microsoft account to my Playstation 4, Minecraft bedrock version.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Someone else has linked their microsoft account to my Playstation 4, Minecraft bedrock version.: I can't log in, I don't recognize the account name whatsoever and every time I try to log in with my actual account, it gives me the message: Failed to login Oops! Looks like this account is...
  10. I want to sign into my account on minecraft when my brother also plays and has an account

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want to sign into my account on minecraft when my brother also plays and has an account: Hello, I just made my account and I want to sign in to minecraft but my brother also has an account and plays minecraft so how do I sign into mine? I play minecraft on my Nintendo switch....